[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blood thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: blood-ss1.gif (24 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
blood-ss1.gif
24 KB, 320x200
Blood thread
Blood thread

Also, how do I get deathwish working? that mod looks amazing, but I've never modded a game before and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Help if you feel like it but otherwise, Blood thread
>>
I finished blood pretty recently, and it was an amazing experience. The combat is much more satisfying than duke3d (I haven't yet played Shadow Warrior) and there are some fantastic moments. Like when you burst into a room, dual wielding napalm launchers and just tearing shit up. Caleb is the most badass and most underrated protagonist of all the build engine games. People like to bash this game's level design (which there is nothing wrong with) and hitscan enemies (there are only two types), but overall it is arguably one of the best games of the 90's
>>
File: 1407957390960.gif (9 KB, 63x106) Image search: [Google]
1407957390960.gif
9 KB, 63x106
Well, Death Wish comes with a readme file explaining in detail how to install it, whether you're using DOSbox or not.

Just make sure your Blood is running fine before installing it.
>>
>>3041082
Here's some copypasta. I did these steps to get Death Wish working. Looks like it's complicated but it's not, simple stuff.

1. Go to moddb, download Death Wish, extract it to your One Unit Whole Blood gog folder.

2. Right click the Death Wish shortcut, click on properties and fix the 'Target' and 'Start in' location to where your gog One Unit Whole Blood folder is is. For me, as an example, this is as so:

>Start in: "C:\GOG Games\One Unit Whole Blood\"

>Target: "C:\GOG Games\One Unit Whole Blood\DOSBOX\DOSBox.exe" -conf dosboxBloodDW.conf -noconsole -c "exit"

^That weird stuff 'DOSBOX.exe" -conf etc' will already be there of course. Just adjust the beginning part to make it where your target OUWB folder is.

3. Open up the dosboxBloodDW conf file in MSWord and change the IRQ value to the same as it is in your setup.exe (you could also see this value in your dosboxBlood conf file). For me, this value is '7'. Save it.

4. Get BMouse from the downloads section here:

http://swisscm.duke4.net/

Extract the files and put it in your One Unit Whole Blood directory. Note that isn't actually how you install BMouse. There's another step to do that which you'll have to read in the downloaded readme file if you want to do it but I personally don't use BMouse. It's really strange, but just having BMouse in the One Unit Whole Blood directory makes Death Wish run for me. If the file isn't in the directory, it won't work. I've experimented with this and that's just the way it is.

5. Click the DW GOG shortcut and enjoy.
>>
>>3041087

hitscan enemies ruin it, they infest the maps and force you to play a certain way
>>
>>3041180
Press the "duck" key.
>>
>>3041180
They can be avoided but yes, they inhibit the run and gun playstyle that makes Blood fun
>>
>>3041180
Get good, or save often, choose one.
>>
>>3041141
not work
bla bla bla...

i hate "mods"
>>
>>3041483
sorry breh :(
>>
File: how to run DW.png (37 KB, 378x535) Image search: [Google]
how to run DW.png
37 KB, 378x535
>>3041141
Heres an image for those who wonder how it should look.
>>3041483
Whats the problem? We might be able to help.
>>
>>3041082
>playing the old poopy dos version instead of the superior BloodCM
>>
File: hate.gif (2 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
2 MB, 690x388
"mods" _not_ work not FUCKING WORK!!!1111
>>
>>3041082
Are you blind or stupid? There's already another Blood thread up.
>>
>>3041180
hitscanning is just a way to represent guns. Its not the mechanic you have a problem with, its realistic firearms. learn to take cover, learn to throw altfire dynamite around corners, and you will never have a problem with cultists.
>>
>>3041540
No there's a thread for the shitty mod trying to pretend it's Blood.
>>
>>3041540
Not OP but that other thread is BloodCM, which isn't actually Blood. Please don't shit up this thread too, thank you.
>>
>>3041540
BloodCM is not Blood.
>>
>>3041518
Try asking on the Blood gog forums. They're good at fixing shit like this and they're always very helpful.
>>
>>3041518
Sounds like something's wrong with the command line of at least one of your dosbox launch .conf files.
>>
File: DOSBox_icon.png (43 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
DOSBox_icon.png
43 KB, 256x256
>>3041082
So I discovered something that might help people trying to play Blood.

Apparently, "cycles=max" doesn't mean cycles are maxed out. It seems dosbox has some rate limiting logic that will actually slow it down when played on a very fast core.

I noticed my own CPU was only using 50% of one core when cycles were set to max. When I manually set the cycles in dosbox.conf, I was able to boost core usage to 100% and double my frame rate.

The key is to find a sweet spot where your cpu is fully used but before where it starts causing skips and audio dropouts. You can use Ctrl + F11 / F12 to bump the cycles down and up while playing.

For me on a Pentium G this was about 375,000 cycles.

I'm on linux so I'm not completely sure windows users will benefit from this, but it seems to come up enough that ti's worth trying. Particularly for people who can see their DosBox isn't using a full core.

Also, you can type "t" and then "rate" to check your frame rate.
>>
>>3041857
I used either core = full or core = dynamic, forgot which one, seemed to work fine for me.
>>
>>3041540
Blood is too good for a single thread anyway
>>
Found this out on my own, theres a commandline called -nodudes that's supposed to remove all enemies for use in multiplayer, but if you load it when loading the game it doesnt seem to work, if you load the game into a map though, it works.
So if you load blood like "Blood.exe -nodudes -bb1" you should load stright into the bloodbath map, and then if you start a new game from the menu all enemies are gone.
It's a great means to just explore maps if you want to without dealing with enemies bothering you, though map triggers caused by killing X number of enemies will be untriggerable
>>
What is /vr/'s recommended virtual machine to install and run MS-DOS 6.22 + Blood?
>>
>>3042432
dosbox
>>
>>3042219
It's praised by those who have played it. Unfortunately it is a very underrated game, so 'fedoras' are among the few who played and enjoyed the game
>>
>>3041518
solved!

install dosbox
open dosbox options
copy paste save:

http://pasted.co/1149d129

install blood gog
paste DW files into blood folder
drag and drop dw.bat into dosbox
>>
>>3041082
I played this at release and quite enjoyed it, although it was very hard compared to Duke, Doom and Quake.

How are the expansion episodes? Is the best way to play this to get the GoG version?
>>
>>3042610
I don't think /vr/ is a fedora-esque crowd though, is it?

>>3043160
>How are the expansion episodes?
Episode 5 (Plasma Pak expansion) is probably my favourite episode. You get some new enemies, including Tesla gun cultists and Acolytes (cultists that throw dynamite) among others. The level design in terms of layout is awesome. It's all about gameplay but it lacks the detail and atmosphere for the earlier episodes, especially the first one.

Then there's the unofficial Cryptic Passage expansion from Sunsoft which is decent and definitely worth a playthrough. The best expansion however is without a doubt the fan-made mod Death Wish. It consists of 30 levels in 3 episodes and it has it all, amazing level design, gameplay and atmosphere. I'd hold this to the same esteem as the original game, if not better. The dude does REALLY crazy things with Blood's assets. Every time I return to it I'm left amazed by the mod and can't believe just one dude made it.

>Is the best way to play this to get the GoG version?
Well best way would be a Win '98 computer optimised for the best games around its time. Second best is apparently a virtual machine if you know how to set it up. Then comes DOSBox configurations. Gog version is fine, but I don't like how it has CD music enabled by default. You can edit the conf files to make the music midi easily though, give it a google.
>>
>blood "mods"

you do not miss anything...
blood "mods" destroy blood!

test it: >>3043056
>>
>>3043214
How?
>>
>>3043204
> unofficial Cryptic Passage expansion from Sunsoft

Wat

It's Official and it's Sunstorm Interactive. Same devs who expansions for SW, DN3D, Redneck Rampage.

Cryptic Passage is great, but they fucked up in terms of supplies ratio. You're constantly full on everything, even on the hardest difficulties, and even if you start each map with just the pitchfork. The last maps are pretty ridiculous with +50hp health items EVERYWHERE, you're never below 100hp.
>>
>>3043204
The fact that Cryptic Passage wasn't made by Monolith doesn't make it "unofficial".
>>
File: kebabfromblood.png (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kebabfromblood.png
98 KB, 800x600
Here is a video of me playing the first map of Death Wish on Skill4 .

I already knew the map but hadn't played it in some time and hadn't particularly trained before recording this video, it was just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GceqUOfFs

Pic is from fan episode "French Meat", which is a decent episode. It's very "hit or miss" depending on the map, some are good, some not so much. Only recommended AFTER you play the original game + cryptic passage + death wish
>>
>>3043236
>cd music
ew
>>
>>3043240
*though that's like one of the few songs that actually have the better cd music version
>>
Is the un-looping cd music a dosbox issue or was the original game like that too?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscSl8YlRwo

Me playing through episode 1 level 1.
>>
>>3043341
Playing on a PS4 controller and Xpadder as well, feels pretty good.
>>
File: 1351430153671.jpg (23 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1351430153671.jpg
23 KB, 480x357
>>3043341

>save scumming
>>
>>3043356
Hey I never loaded one though.
>>
File: gs.jpg (13 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
13 KB, 300x277
>>3043346
xpadder + gamestop 6 button pad
the ultimate pad for all gaming situations
nobody can ignore this fact.
>>3043230
How?
>>3043056
>>
>>3042219
Hats can't play games you silly goose.
>>
Why does DOSbox suck so much?
>>
>>3044397
your config sucks.
http://pasted.co/1149d129
>>
>>3043371

You could stand still in a place, save scum, and then cut out the saving in post editing. That'll sate the autists.

> That's what I do in my playthroughs
>>
File: setto.jpg (15 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
setto.jpg
15 KB, 245x300
>>3041857
as a pentium G owner this is extremely relevant to me
>>
how to setup gog version of blood for "mods"
foolproof tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5GAMz7f8rY
>>
>>3044397
Because the devs won't release version 0.75, even though much has changed since the release of 0.74

DosBox isn't a bad program, but it's a bit clunky to use and it's lacking a few important features, like accurate OPL3 emulation. I honestly think it would be a much better program if it had more frequent, regular releases, even if all they consisted of were bugfixes.
>>
>>3046770
You know what would be nice? A DosBox with a GUI that isn't just manual text input.
>>
>>3046874
There are a number of frontends available for DosBox, and the Ykhwong builds do provide menus for configuring various things. It sure as hell would be nice if they were included in the main build though.

I was almost going to give you shit for not knowing how to use a command line, but then I realized that you probably got into PC gaming after Windows 95 came out and mostly made the command line obsolete for casual users. Truth be told, I did too.
>>
>>3046770
Just the other day I was wondering why there hasn't been any new DOSBox releases in years. What has changed in 0.75? Why wouldn't they release it?
>>
>>3047502
>I was almost going to give you shit for not knowing how to use a command line
Oh I can deal with a command line, I just think a user interface is better 9 times out of 10

>but then I realized that you probably got into PC gaming after Windows 95 came out and mostly made the command line obsolete for casual users. Truth be told, I did too.
Yeh, born 92', played NES games for the most of it, we had a PC with Win95 but I only really got into things when we got one with Win98.

Really though, ever since then I've frequently gone back to older games of all kinds, relearning Dos and DosBox intermittently, usually to replay Indiana Jones & The Fate Of Atlantis, or Syndicate Wars.
Found out a while ago about ScummVM, which is a much simpler way to play Indy.

How cumbersome and memory intensive is it to run a Virtual Machine in Win98 for old games, is it easier and better than DosBox? Would a VM run Blood better than a DosBox?
>>
>>3049367
People on this board say vm machine is great for blood. Apparently they can run it 1600x1200 native at well over 60fps.
>>
Hey, I had a retarded idea for a device
>20gb harddrive space and 512mb memory
>CD/DVD drive and diskette drive
>runs an environment that basically emulates a Windows 98 machine
>has a DosBox
>USB ports for gamepads and KB+M
So basically, it'd be outfitted with everything needed to run old PC games like these in ideal conditions, Win 98, Win 95, Windows 3, Dos, etc, and you could plug it into a computer or a TV (presumably with the native resolution and aspect ratio of the game sized up to not be tiny on a modern TV, with filters being optional) or whatever, you put in a disc or diskette into it, then it'll boot up the installation and you can install the game. Basically an Emulator Box for really old computer games that you could plug into a TV

Is this a fucking retarded idea and I'm a big fat faggot, and this would all be needlessly expensive and complex, or does this seem like it'd be worth something?
>>
>>3049380
>1600x1200
Oh Jesus, my shitty laptop would shit it's pants at that res, 800x640 is more than enough for a game like Blood
>>
>>3049395
>Oh Jesus, my shitty laptop would shit it's pants at that res, 800x640 is more than enough for a game like Blood
Actually that's only because there's no modern source port and you're stuck with DOSBox. Doesn't your laptop run ZDoom/GZDoom just fine at 1080p or 720p? Blood would be the same if it had a source port. There's no reason your laptop couldn't run a game this old at high res and 60+fps if a source port existed.
>>
>>3049393
I think it's kinda cool but the average consumer wouldn't give half a fuck.
>>
>>3049528
>Doesn't your laptop run ZDoom/GZDoom just fine at 1080p or 720p?
It runs fine in 800x640, but GZDoom us unoptimized as shit too.

It's just that when I play Half-Life 2, the thing heats up to the point that after about 45 minutes it trips the safety on the motherboard that's there to prevent overheating damage, and the entire thing shuts off (this is with a cooling pad running at max speed). It's a 7 year old hunk of junk that's thoroughly used, I try not to push it too much.

I don't know if the original .exe supports 16:3 aspect ratio, and I figure my PC could probably handle running it in my screens native resolution, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Again, still looks good.

>>3049531
Well it wouldn't really be aiming at the general consumer (most wouldn't even be looking to play those games), it'd be more of a smaller enthusiast product, like a Raspberry Pi but less DIY
>>
>>3049562
Well my laptop is a piece of shit too and I have no problems running source ports of Doom, Quake, Duke, SW, etc at 720p. I can handle all PC video games prior to 2007 (Crysis) at a good 720p60fps. Even something like FEAR runs at 60fps on medium or so.
>>
>>3049528
>>3049395
In Build games, the difference between a resolution of 800*600 and above is very, very, minimal.

There is a huge difference from 320-200 to 800*600; but above that, not so much.
800*600 is enough for the game. sure it'd be nice to have widescreen support and higheres, but I can live without that.

For people who still can't get the game to run smoothly in 800*600 in DOSbox, and have already tried everything there is to with DOSbox's configuration, you can always give this a try. Some people claim it does wonders. It didn't change anything for me though.

http://www.gog.com/forum/blood_series/make_blood_run_1280x1024_resolution_smooth_did_you_know/page1
>>
>>3049393
It would need to have a fully working ISA bus in order to have sound in DOS mode, as well as an OPL3 compatible FM synth for games that expect it to be there. A video chipset that emulates a Voodoo 3 would be nice too.

For the CPU and motherboard chipset, I'd probably use an FPGA so that I could emulate different types of systems, from something akin to an IBM PC 5150, all the way to a turn of the millennium Pentium III.

Thinking about it now, I'd probably use FPGAs for the whole thing, and make it so that you could upload different machine architectures to it to emulate different kinds of PCs.

Therein lies the problem with emulating the IBM PC/Wintel architecture; there are so many different configurations that it's hard to come up with one solution that fits every use case, whereas with something like a Commodore 64 or an Apple II, you can clone just one architecture and call it a day.
>>
>>3050137
>Therein lies the problem with emulating the IBM PC/Wintel architecture; there are so many different configurations that it's hard to come up with one solution that fits every use case
What about having a set of modes for this?

Like, you boot it up in specific modes for some games
>>
File: 320x240vs320x200.png (62 KB, 643x241) Image search: [Google]
320x240vs320x200.png
62 KB, 643x241
>>3050091
>Running the game in anything other than 320x200, 640x400 or 1280x800.
>>
>>3050415
Yes, I know about that.
But that just doesn't look right on my screen. Probably never does unless you have a CRT.
>>
>>3050091
800x600 vesa 2.0 is smooth as butter with the last Daum build and is unplayable slow with the last SVN build from emucr. Both use the same config. Maybe the Direct3D patch isnt working in the emucr build.
>>
>>3050380
That's sort of what I meant. But the problem with that is that you'd have to have more than one, which would mean a lot more work for the people developing it. It could probably be done, and with all the work that's been done on DosBox and PCem, they could apply some of that to their emulation engine. Of course, I think PCem would be more important to draw from, since it actually emulates specific motherboard chipsets and CPUs, unlike DosBox which doesn't emulate any particular CPU whatsoever, other than implementing the x86 instruction set.
>>
>>3050415
This. It's a Build engine game, which means that it's meant to use non-square pixels. Even though most Build engine games support square pixel modes, they almost never redraw any of the graphics to compensate. Doom has a similar problem.

Myself, I think 640x400 is good for Blood. I notice literally no difference going beyond that, other than incorrect pixel aspect ratios.
>>
>>3050415
90sbabby detected

do you think that on a 4:3 crt (which is what everybody had) it looked like it did on the right? protip: it didn't. Even on the wide screen res it still ended up looking like it did on the left i.e. stretched out.
>>
>>3050909
>90sbabby

Except they actually knew because DOS was still a thing back then.

Still, you had all sorts of knobs to stretch the screen like you wanted so you could go full retard like that pic, but that's not the intended ratio.
>>
>>3050909
It's supposed to be stretched out like it is on the left. Non-square pixel aspect ratios were common in DOS, and the only monitors people used were 4:3
>>
>>3050997
everybody that played blood in the '90s had it looking like it did on the left, no matter what ratio they chose, as everyone had a 4:3 crt monitor. stop pretending like you have any idea what you're talking about you tryhard shitter.
>>
>>3051028
>everybody that played blood in the '90s had it looking like it did on the left

Did I deny that in any part of my post? The ratio on the left is the correct one. "90sbabbys" should know that because if they had a PC they eventually supposedly played several DOS games.

All I'm saying is that for the left pic to happen, the monitor must be in its factory state. If you wanted (keyword IF) you could still stretch the screen to the right pic, fiddling with the monitor settings or adjusting some of the knobs if your monitor came with those.
>>
>>3051045
my b
>>
Any mods anyone can recommend? I've played Death Wish alot and was amazed by that every time I return, still finding cool secrets.
Any other really great fan made episodes or maps?
>>
>>3052384
RATM and French Meat are okay, though RATM goes overboard with cultists on the higher difficulties.

Haven't found many other good maps but I haven't played everything. I say stay away from Bloody Pulp Fiction, a mess to install and it's really not good imo.

A singleplayer map I enjoyed was Rapture, it's short but pretty cool, based on Bioshock.
http://www.moddb.com/games/blood/addons/rapture2

You're never going to find anything as good as Death Wish.
>>
>>3052954
>A singleplayer map I enjoyed was Rapture, it's short but pretty cool, based on Bioshock.
Rapture is also part of a mini episode consisting of 3 maps if you can find it OP. It's definitely solid and a lot of fun. I'd say it's the best fan expansion for Blood after Death Wish. Too bad it's only three maps though.
>>
>>3053382
Didn't know that, I'm interested. Do you know the name of it?
>>
>>3055173
http://www.blood.freeminded.de/index.php?section=episodes&id=504
>>
>>3041082
Could someone post that working Virtualbox image with the mouselook mod preinstalled?
>>
finally got the mod, looks amazing, but I can't get it full screen?
>>
File: SS030000.png (99 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SS030000.png
99 KB, 800x600
>>3055404
I just played it on Well Done.

It is actually different from the map I mentionned above. There is actually 4 maps based on Bioshock, the one I mentionned, and 3 maps in this episode. All by the same author though, not sure why he didn't include the other one in the episode....

Anyway this was pretty good, up until the end. I got stuck at the end and didn't play the last couple of rooms though. There was the last door, requiring the sword key, and before that, another door, with the key inside. That door never opened, I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not but it looked like one. So I clipped my way through only to realize the boss of Plasma Pack waiting for me inside. As I was low on health (4hp) AND on ammo, I couldn't take him down, plus since the door never opened, I was forced to fight him inside that tiny room which was hopeless even at full health. So I clipped my way through both rooms and decided I was done.

Other than that; it was a very solid episode. It's only 3 maps but map#1 and #3 are average sized, and map 2 is rather long.

I rank this episode above French Meat. On the same level of RATM, or maybe even better. Totally recommended, and don't forget to play the loose 4th map as well.
>>
>>3057320
The Bioshock theme went with Blood like peanut butter and jelly. I didn't think the episode had the best gameplay. Iirc it was way too shotgun based when good Blood gameplay would allow you to have lots of weaponry so you can mix it up. I didn't have ammo problems however, also on skill 4.

The best thing about the episode was the atmosphere and aesthetic imo. The gameplay was okay, nothing great in that regard.
>>
>>3058092
>I didn't have ammo problems however, also on skill 4.

Yeah well, I kinda wasted ammo on the 2 grey Gargoyles because I only saw the voodoo doll upstairs AFTER killing them.
So after that, I found myself with lower ammo count against the TWO Spider bosses, had to finish the 2nd one with the shotgun, so I was out of everything afterwards.
>>
>>3045643
what a bitch
>>
File: SS050001.png (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SS050001.png
67 KB, 800x600
>>3041857
>I'm on linux so I'm not completely sure windows users will benefit from this

Actually I just gave it a shot, and, using "cycles=max" while I can get a 60+FPS most of the time in 800*600, there ARE moments from times to times where I can between 40 and 60.

But by setting cycles manually I was able to keep the 60+FPS even during the most straining moments.

I'm replaying Death Wish, again, as we speak.
>>
OP here

Got the mod working now, never knew about the drag and drop dw.bat into dosbox. The mod is really good, superb level design (but some more ammo for some of the better weapons would be nice). Thanks for your help everyone, and enjoy a Blood thread
>>
This may interest some
http://blood-wiki.org/index.php/Cultist_Language'
Crudux cruo means "fresh blood"
>>
Ah ! I just found out something.

You know how sometimes the situation calls for doing a "double shot" with the shotgun, but you can't because you've already shot once? Well, if you switch to another weapon and then switch back to the shotgun, it will be loaded with 2 shells again.

Sometimes I'd waste ammo because of that, now I won't anymore.
>>
>>3061573
>Well, if you switch to another weapon and then switch back to the shotgun, it will be loaded with 2 shells again.
I do that all the time brah.
>>
File: SS110000.png (105 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SS110000.png
105 KB, 800x600
Currently in the middle of episode 3 of my replay of Death Wish.

I'm still amazed at how good this mod is. The diversity is amazing, I mean who would have believed there is a better "space shuttle" map in Blood than in DN3D?!

Among my fav maps, E2M1 (the map with moving airships, hovercrafts and hover-ships in the desert), the 2 Silent Hill inspired maps, the "The Thing" inspired map... the "temple" maps too I really like, Blood's blue palette can really create some beautiful and eerie environments.

Also for the first time I saw a cultist fight it out with a hellhound, that was hilarious he lost

I don't seem to be able to find more secrets than I previously though. Twice I found the 7th key, but never found the door to the secret levels... so I play those using the level warp cheat.
>>
>>3064116
Yeah... and it's even more nuts that just one dude made it on his own. Incredible.

>E2M1 (the map with moving airships, hovercrafts and hover-ships in the desert)
I feel like that map was Bloatoid saying, "Oh, Blood has a moving train level? Well I have THIS motherfuckers!"

I think from memory my favorite map was The Black Tower. I wanna play this mod again for sure but sadly my laptop is kill.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.