[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BYOND Host File Preservation project Redux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Host Files.png (24 KB, 1056x835) Image search: [Google]
Host Files.png
24 KB, 1056x835
Any Byonders here? I am uploading every Host File that I currently have in my possession and I plan on releasing them to the public. There are some HF's that go all the way back to 2001, while others are from the mid to late 2000s.

If anybody has any Host Files that they would like to see hosted, please let me know
>>
File: byond 2005.png (152 KB, 1646x936) Image search: [Google]
byond 2005.png
152 KB, 1646x936
oh come on, last time I made a BYOND thread it was poppin, now nobody wants to post?
>>
>>3350441
>>3350473
You might be on the wrong board?
>>
>>3350836
thats the thing, It should be the right board. made a thread on here a few months ago that was pretty popular. It was archived too
>>
All the stuff I wanted is long gone, unless you have the old ass version of Space Hulk/Space Tug, which was pretty much a faster running but smaller version of SS13 where a crew had to deal with an alien player. Really only that and maybe the EVIL RESIDENTS shitty game where you dealt with waves of zombies you had to survive, there was a dumb sort of fun pumping all the health on the zombies up and lowering the speed to molasses so they just became a slowly encroaching wall of meat that took 2 rounds from the largest gun in the game to take down a single one.

Oh, I guess I also had a soft spot in my heart for those shitty text based arena games, like BYOND ARENA, I remember my astonishment at how easily a sprite spellsword combo broke the game.
>>
File: M-R.png (22 KB, 1105x530) Image search: [Google]
M-R.png
22 KB, 1105x530
>>3351876
I think I have Evil Residents by Nature Nutz. I remember that game fairly well <3 used to play it before REO came along.

Here is the full Byond Host File Onedrive Folder

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=30A5937AAF4FADE8%21146&cid=30A5937AAF4FADE8
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.