[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSX Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Sony_HB-F1_black_red.jpg (65 KB, 905x620) Image search: [Google]
Sony_HB-F1_black_red.jpg
65 KB, 905x620
MSX Thread
>>
I have a Sony HitBit MSX2 with box and manual that I bought a decade or so ago. Don't have too many games.
>>
File: 1chip_MSX.jpg (29 KB, 420x263) Image search: [Google]
1chip_MSX.jpg
29 KB, 420x263
wheres the cheapest place i can get an fm-pac or equivalent?
>>
It may not have the best graphics compared to the Amiga but the ports and music were the best. And they really look nice.
>>
i've always had a soft spot for msx since it was one of the first consoles i emulated that ran fast enough to play. i'd love to pick one up some day
>>
File: 2374-ggmsx-adapter.jpg (69 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
2374-ggmsx-adapter.jpg
69 KB, 800x534
>>3323575
if you're in europe you can pick one up from spain or the netherlands for pretty cheap on ebay if you're lucky
>>
Anyone know how to raise the resolution in openMSX?
>>
hi! im trying to get into MSX. i got Fmsx and tryed ultima and metal gear 2. does anyone know how i can get one cheap in the US? ive looked on Ebay and found they are 250 min 600 Max. please help
>>
Is blueMSX still the best or one of the better emulators? It's what I use at any rate. It's good for the occasional play of Golvellius or Knightmare. I haven't figured out if there is a way to configure the game buttons though.
>>
>>3325664
For a msx 1 i would have thought england would be the cheapest place for you, msx2 maybe rest of europe?

Btw I'd recommend one with 128k of video ram and 128k of normal ram
>>
>>3325849
thanks anon! problem is i live in the east coast and i cannot go to the EU but thanks and i WILL remember that!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I have SHALOM 1987 KONAMI
>>
>>3326458
This game easy to play without knowing Japanese?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.