[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get the best experience to fully enjoy Snatcher?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snatcher_cast.png (8 KB, 256x133) Image search: [Google]
Snatcher_cast.png
8 KB, 256x133
How do I get the best experience to fully enjoy Snatcher?
>>
Sega CD. Emulates pretty well on Wii, also PC obviously. People are going to tell you PC engine CD because muh vidya god kojima they don't know what they are talking about
>>
>>3288998
Sega CD isn't in Japanese so it will never be the full experience.
>>
>>3289118
told ya
>>
Play it on an actual Sega CD on a CRT with a Justifier
>>
>>3289380
Somehow I think the second to last shootout would be impossible with an actual gun.
>>
>>3289395
It's the only one I didn't beat on my first try but I got it on the third time.
>>
>>3289395
i beat it but it took a fuckton of tries

shit is ridiculous without a gun

policenauts' gun section is even harder in the building foyer
>>
File: sensing danger.png (53 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
sensing danger.png
53 KB, 768x512
Official Snatcher List

MSX and PC8801 for the Music soundchip experience

PC-Engine for Pure Japanese Ludos experience

Sega CD version if you enjoy localization and censor but it's sub par Ludos

Playstation and Sega Saturn if you like George Lucas Prequel visuals.
>>
>>3290618
And may I add a bit more on the MSX and PC8801 version

Play it if you want to enjoy the true early PC visuals and the soundchip music, however it ends on a cliffhanger and the navigation is slower than the SEGA CD version

PC Engine is if you want to enjoy pure raw uncensored content and the original script. No localization, for example. Changing the whale meat Jean ate before he died to Buffalo Meat. Pure Ludos I say.
>>
How is there even a choice? Unless you know moonspeak or enjoy story-based games ending prematurely, play it on SEGA CD.
>>
>>3291872
>Unless you know moonspeak or enjoy story-based games ending prematurely, play it on SEGA CD.
Is that so implausible?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.