[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the best famicom exclusive games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: famicom.jpg (55 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
famicom.jpg
55 KB, 850x480
What are some of the best famicom exclusive games?
>>
doki doki panic
>>
>>3244245
Don't you need the Disk system for that?

Granted, the Disk System is a very prized collectible due to all the good games that were published for it. It's no wonder Nintendo tried to do it again with the N64DD (and failed).
>>
Sonic Sonic panic 2
>>
>>3244280
>the Disk System is a very prized collectible due to all the good games that were published for it

Wow you seem to know about that history of Nintendo why don't you fuck off and use those researching skills to find out those good games that the Famicom have.

>the Disk System is a very prized collectible

lmao
>>
Choujin Sentai Jetman
>>
Konami Wai Wai World 1 and 2
Getsu Fuuma-den
Dragon Scroll
Goonies
Layla
Gradius 2
>>
Paris-Dakar Special.
There's fan translation.
>>
File: Mitsume ga Tooru.jpg (86 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
Mitsume ga Tooru.jpg
86 KB, 512x448
>>
>>3244694

Came to post this. Glad I'm not the only anon who posts this game, it really deserves more attention.
>>
cv3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_cPnbLsm9U
>>
>>3244723
>exclusive
>>
>>3244734
Exclusive chips I assume
>>
Figured I should ask here, is the A/V Famicom worth buying over a standard NES?
>>
Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun, Antarctic Adventure, Circus Charlie, Super Mario Bros. 2j (disk), Kaettekita Mario Bros. (disk)
>>
File: twinbee3-boss3.png (4 KB, 256x232) Image search: [Google]
twinbee3-boss3.png
4 KB, 256x232
TwinBee 3
>>
Star Wars
>>
Holy Diver
>>
>>3245019
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
>>
>>3244694
This. Also, Battle City.
>>
Definitely Emi-chan no Moero Yakyuuken.
>>
>>3244723
I think you mean Akumajo Densetsu
>>
File: 342518-banana_prince_jp__box.jpg (48 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
342518-banana_prince_jp__box.jpg
48 KB, 500x349
Not exactly an exclusive, but this version in particular is Japan exclusive (some enemies are different, different pallete, maybe o couple of more things).

There is a German version that is supposed to be improved (I didn't like that they replaced some enemies, like the final boss), it isn't available in America or in English in Europe, and the fan translation is of the German version (never found one for the original sadly).

GOAT game
>>
Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffitti
>>
File: trs06.gif (3 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
trs06.gif
3 KB, 256x240
Transformers
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.