[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's unfair that Kirby threw this game into bizarro realm,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: one bad motherfucker.jpg (130 KB, 1019x873) Image search: [Google]
one bad motherfucker.jpg
130 KB, 1019x873
It's unfair that Kirby threw this game into bizarro realm, because of Nintendo as a company
>>
>>3192329
best NES game

fuck mario, megaman and castlevania
>>
>>3192329
>>3192349
Excuse me?
>>
>>3192329
Wha game it this?
>>
>>3192385
Gimmick!

Very rare game that was only released in Japan and certain areas of Scandinavia. It's very difficult to get the real ending and is extremely ambitious for an NES game.

Emulate it to try it for yourself.
>>
Arino plays it if you want to watch someone play retro games but hate e-celebs.

https://mega.nz/#!qhcDRIRI!CyVOTYiDCus-quKLWTXyBLinbKd3vMl6qH5m4ufd42E
>>
>>3192329
BEHOLD... THE POWER... OF MR. GIMMICK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGKX9wFNBjY
>>
>>3192412
>being an e-celeb triggered autist
>still posts e-celebs
>>
>>3192390
Scandinavia version is PAL 50hz and it's missing sound channels though, don't play it.
>>
>>3192329
It's only okay, the main combat mechanic sucks.
>>
>>3192329
Is this a vertical or horizontal belt scroller game?
>>
>>3192528
>people post episodes of a Japanese TV show on YouTube and get them taken down by Fuji so that makes the star an e-celeb
>>
>>3192574
E = Electronic
Television = Electronic
>>
>>3194008
>>
>The return of threads dedicated to this overrated-because-it's-obscure game
Seems the oldfags who endlessly posted about this game left, and a new influx of youtube babbies replaced them.

PROTIP: this game has already been talked to death. If you don't think so, you must be new here.
>>
>>3192435
That game really does look pretty awesome.
>>
>>3192412
It is a guy who generally struggles at games getting paid to play games while cracking jokes for the amusement of the audience, making the focus of the program not the game itself but instead the host(s) and the story of him learning the game. I know it is popular to hate YouTube personalities, and at times for good reason, but just because he isn't on YouTube and isn't known by your average western gamer doesn't make the concept of his show inherently any better or worse (or negate the fact that, like many YouTube celebs, it is personality driven and not game driven).
>>
>>3192329
It's fucking overrated and the main way of defeating enemies is complete bullshit.
>>
>>3192329
This game is so good, played it for a while to get the true ending but I got stuck after the level on OP's picture.

Also, the rom has something that can mess with savestates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZmFpjA1AxQ

In my case (CFW PS3 with NES emu) savestates did nothing at all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.