[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Jurassic Park game /vr/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Jurassic Park_Sep12 15_10_40.png (21 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic Park_Sep12 15_10_40.png
21 KB, 640x468
What's the best Jurassic Park game /vr/
>>
>>2823638
That intro is pretty dang spooky. You could make a pretty good screamer out of that.
>>
RAMPAGE
EDITION
>>
>>2823662

Go back to /doom/.
>>
>>2823683
It's an actual game m80, on the Mega Drive
>>
>>2823638
arcade rail shooter
>>
>>2823662
I have Rampage Edition and I cannot fucking figure out how to get out of the first goddamn level. Granted I haven't spent much time with it, but wtf anon? Am I just colossally fucking up?
>>
>>2823638

Trespasser is the only one I know anything about (because of its famous failure)

the others probably aren't nearly as interesting, so Trespasser is probably be the best
>>
File: jurassic_park-143779-2.jpg (90 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
jurassic_park-143779-2.jpg
90 KB, 500x448
>>2823714

This.

Not counting the arcade, I'd say the NES game.
>>
>>2824226
>the NES game
god tier music for a NES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tU1i-b6Bs
>>
>>2823716
Not only there are two characters, but there's also a level select, so yes you must be fucking up pretty hard.

Although the game itself is hardcore as fuck, so you're forgiven.
>>
>>2823716

Are you playing as the Raptor? You climb up a and then go down the other side.

As grant you just go to the bottom.
>>
>>2824284
Last time I was playing I played as Grant and I did get to the bottom, but nothing happened.
>>
>>2823716
That game has the most pointless random ass level design in the history of video games.
>>
File: sgjpre05.jpg (9 KB, 389x256) Image search: [Google]
sgjpre05.jpg
9 KB, 389x256
>>2823662
A million times this. Both Genesis games are good though.

Is OP's the Sega CD game? I remember hating that thing.
>>
I'd say the SNES or Master System versions, personally.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.