[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /vr/ games you've played and have never seen discussed here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
ITT: /vr/ games you've played and have never seen discussed here.
>>
File: 10499_front.jpg (73 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
10499_front.jpg
73 KB, 600x596
>>3328010
This game, ive always wanted to talk about it, i only saw the show a couple of times and it was really cool, very similar in tone with the MiB cartoon, but the game is a really underated survival horror, yes the gameplay is really clunky but its really atmospheric mostly because of the limitations that the game uses to his advantage, there is a lack of music, and aliens lurking in dark places, i can't really explain, but if you guys want to play something new and horror related on the ps1, check it out, sadly there is almost no videos on youtube and the ones that are there are in really poor quality that can`t show the exact feel, but i love this game.
>>
File: ps1_project_overkill_p_86m1im.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ps1_project_overkill_p_86m1im.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>3328010
>>
>>3328053

Dude, i freaking loved Project Overkill for what it was. Hard as hell, tight isometric shooting, and i loved the whole "your characters stay dead" twist.

Severely hidden gem, imo.
>>
File: Power Rangers Zeo PC.jpg (26 KB, 420x414) Image search: [Google]
Power Rangers Zeo PC.jpg
26 KB, 420x414
>>
Down In The Dumps
>>
File: Ultimate_Wizard.png (4 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Wizard.png
4 KB, 320x200
One of the best C64 games ever. Jumpman is garbage in comparison but somehow stole all of it's thunder.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.