[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What do you think of this game? Have you managed "the jump"™?
>>
>>3324261
By far the best TMNT for the NES.
>>
It's fun, never beat it.
>>
>>3324261
This game gets a lot of threads for being a so-called "infamous legendary shitty game" that some e-celeb parrots seem to cry about. It's not really one of my favorites on the NES and some parts can get incredibly annoying (worlds 3 and 4 come to mind, don't even need to mention what comes after that).

That being said, it was one of the first games I have ever played and it still feels good playing it from time to time. The gameplay ideas were actually pretty interesting for the time and the music is still pretty good.
>>
Well. The jump can be walked
>>
File: mynzf3kw.jpg (156 KB, 562x598) Image search: [Google]
mynzf3kw.jpg
156 KB, 562x598
>>
I liked it as a kid, but the water stage was bullshit. Would never consider playing it now, if you want your ass handed to you in better mechanics you gotta go with Ninja Gaiden / Castlevania on the NES
>>
Seems like I recall seeing a video about this on the internet somewhere. Was a while back though, must have been 10 years since then.
>>
>>3324346
Wat? The dam level is probably easiest level in game.
>>
>>3324350
10th anniversary video just came out...
>>
>>3324335

TEN INCHES OF MOLTEN MATEI COMIN' ATCHA!
>>
COME ON

GET UP THERE

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>3324261
This meme died once people stopped picking it up at flea markets.
>>
>>3325758
Matei has the biggest dick I've seen
>>
>>3324335
I hate this cunt so much
>>
>>3325758
I loved when he read a comment during his kid dracula stream that said "use your 10 incher" or something.
>>
which jump we talking about?

we talking about 2nd level JUST WALK OVER IT? jump?

or we talking that half jump bullshit in level 3 in the sewers?
>>
>>3324261
Use the catalog, faggot
>>
>>3327847
The "walk over it jump". But theyre referring to jumping up to it from the floor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.