[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is this accurate?
>>
>>26412530
No.
>>
Let's think about this for a second. Which human female companion of Ash's is the strongest?

Misty
>Swims, so she has some muscle and decent cardio for endurance

May
>Probably relatively unfit because she's not very active compared to the others
>Is a little bit thicker in the right places, so she might have natural padding

Dawn
>Lives in the frozen north, but doesn't seem very active
>likely has a good cardiovascular system to keep her warm though, because she never wears pants

Iris
>Scrawny as fuck, her bones probably break at the slightest impact

Serena
>Dances in contests, so she might be just below misty level
>>
>>26412530
not really
>>
>>26412530
Pokeshippers are so retarded that they ignore the fact that Misty and May got along just fine when they met.
>>
File: 1462324345403.jpg (23 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1462324345403.jpg
23 KB, 432x432
>>26413045
You forgot that Serena can fly.

That must count for something right?
>>
>>26413045
>Iris
>Scrawny as fuck, her bones probably break at the slightest impact
Hold up, wasn't she a jungle kid? That doesn't make sense
>>
>>26413045
Iris is a wild animal!
also black
>>
>>26413336
I think she's supposed to be Indian. Isnt her title like "She Who Talks with Dragons" or something
>>
>>26413348
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
Serena has been shown jogging at some point and likely has a lot of experience falling off Rhyhorns, she probably has some good endurance.
>>
>>26413361
I forgot about the Rhyhorn wrastlin thing. Yeah, she might actually surpass misty then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.