[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Yokai Watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
So I'm mildly curious about Yokai Watch as a huge Pokemon fan. Some people have told me I would really like it, but I look into it and I don't really know how to feel about the designs. I don't really like humanoid things in my monster catchan raisan game. What do you think? Can you try and convince me to check it out? I feel neutral at best. Tell me little things about it, hate it, or sperg about it ITT
>>
>>26333752
It's fun, but the RNG in recruitment is a bitch.
Honestly you should just as /v/ for an opinion or go to the general to ask your question for an accurate answer (since the people actually played the game).
>>
>>26333794
Sorry if I shouldn't have posted anon
I want to know Pokemon fan's opinions, maybe I will go to /v/ soon
>>
>>26333887
/vp/ is a little...biased, though a good portion was due to months of 'pokemon killer' shitposting that took place prior to the game's release.
Designs are pretty oddball for the most part because Japan. Some will warm up to you a lot better than others. Watching the anime may help too.
There's a number of humanoid things since the yokai are not caught but 'befriended.' Their medals are basically telephone numbers to call them to help. When all is said and done, they go back to doing their own thing instead of you directly carrying them around willy nilly.

My suggestion? If you like comedy/slice of life, try it out, though people like the anime more than the game. Be warned that the demo is 100% shit.
>>
>>26333969
Wow that is really interesting, I like the idea of them not being caught persay
>>
>>26333969
>telephone numbers to call them to help
we bootleg diamond now?
>>
File: PokemonDiamondTitleScreen.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
PokemonDiamondTitleScreen.png
2 KB, 160x144
>>26334041
I remember that, holy shit!
>>
File: Nocturne-Lucifer'sCall.jpg (2 MB, 2214x4144) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne-Lucifer'sCall.jpg
2 MB, 2214x4144
You should play SMT instead.
>>
anyone got that 4chan guide image ive been looking for it
>>
File: AWvuuNo.jpg (852 KB, 829x6077) Image search: [Google]
AWvuuNo.jpg
852 KB, 829x6077
>>26335122
Here's the guide and the entire resource document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit#

There's a general up if you want more information and YW3 news
>>>/vg/141564030
>>
>>26335866
Thanks for the pic, will help a lot.
Still undecided, I'll check out the thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.