[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen anyone mention this but Solgaleos signat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Solgaleo_attack.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo_attack.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I haven't seen anyone mention this but Solgaleos signature attack was shown in the Japanese trailer. At 0:40 when they're showing the store they play it's attack in the TV to the left.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0_F-_ClcQ
>>
>>26321845
>jap kid picked litten
>other kid picked rowlet
even gamefreak knows no one is going to pick popplio
>>
>>26321845
you can also see Lunaala's signature attack but it's not really visible
>>
>>26321845
This trailer is such a load of bullshit i am almost pissed off.
I don't understand why Japanese marketing push this "Pokémanz brings people together" thing so much.
It's not the 90's anymore, people stay in their own houses and goes multiplayer online.
The purpose is not to have fun with complete strangers (because you don't) but only to get the satisfaction of beating a real life person instead of a computer at the game.
>the lame kid made friends in the new town cause all over the world people love the pokéymanz :D look at all these clips where people of every ethnicity plays outdoor with these fake ass smiles on their faces emphasizing their emotions , pokémon unites people since 1996 <3 "
stupid ass trailer
>>
>>26321845
HOW THE FUCK DOES NO ONE LEAKED THIS SHIT I MEAN THIS STORE IS IN A FUCKING CITY THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE HOOOOOOOW??????
>>
>>26322001
they all got murdered and their meat got sold to your favourite japanese restaurant
>>
>>26321890
>jap kid
His name is Shohei nice to meet you.
>other kid
His name is Hoku nice to meet you.
>>
>>26321990
All marketing is bullshit dude. This is their brand.
>>
>>26321990
I bet you didn't understand PSP monster hunter culture either
>>
>>26321845
I found it strange that no one mentioned it earlier too. move will most likely be called solar flare
>>
>>26322001
In real life it was probably just the name of the game in their fonts. Everyone knew that already. Everything else was probably added in post. That or Nintendo's NDA basically says "If you breach this contract you forfeit your life to nintendo".
>>
>>26322079
dude all these kids and parents had all the boxarts in their hands and 4 of them played this game
>>
>>26322092
How are they playing the game when it's not out yet? Probably not even done. For sure the game on the 3ds and the TVs is 100% post. The box art is probably real.
>>
>>26321990
Take your 3DS to a card shop the day SUMO is released and you'll make at least one friend
>>
>>26322001

It was filmed using green screen. Things showing information like the legendaries and stuff like that were digitally added afterwards, as were all the 3DS screens because you can't film a screen like that and have it looking right without getting the lighting conditions, angle etc just right it is cheaper and better looking to just add it in post filming.

Notice how in the shop it says "new pokemon out today" not "Sun and Moon".

It was probably filmed at the same time they were filming the superbowl advert and everyone thought it was for that but had been left on the cutting room floor. The actors might have just assumed it was just some generic 20th anniversary advert being filmed, if they knew about pokemon at all, as at that point sun and moon hadn't even been announced.
>>
>>26322118
>SUMO
You must be lost. This isn't reddit. Now get back before you miss an upvote.
>>
>>26321845
>I haven't seen anyone mention this
Maybe it would help if you actually tried to look for it. It has been mentioned a thousands times in literally every Pokémon forum.
>>
>>26322118
XD EPIC MY FRIEND
>>
>>26322236
The sumo tag started here, newfriend. It was masochists who pushed the forced S&M meme.
>>
>>26321990
this desu

TPCi is trying too hard to pretend the 90s haven't ended and kids totally didn't drop handhelds in favor of smart devices

kind of like Nintendo themselves lol
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.