[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were your guys' thoughts on Battle Revolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What were your guys' thoughts on Battle Revolution?
>>
Pretty eh overall.

>Actual cups the game had were not as good as Stadium.
>Was also missing a lot of great features from Stadium, like Pokemon Storage, Minigames, or being able to play your DS Pokemon games on the TV.
>Looked like ass at times, art style was all over the place.
>Due to the restrictions of trading to Gen V, a lot of the stuff you get from it is useless outside Gen IV. The few Pokemon you get are not great as well.

The one good thing it did was online, but even that was had a low player base due to how low print this game was. I could go back and play the Stadium games for fun, but PBR feels like a waste of time to me.
>>
>>26302452
Dialga and Palkia in that pose look like cock docking
>>
>>26302452
Nice graphics
Nice scenery
I'm sure the music was nice too since it was Genius Sonority

Overall forgettable. Should have been released after Platinum or HGSS to include those exclusive formes.
>>
>>26302452
$30 is to much for it used
>>
Needed another year of dev time they so could account for Platinum forms and have more cups and rewards.

Let's hope it gets a proper sequel.
>>
>>26302452
No Shadow Pokemon Game/10
>>
>>26302452
>the very first meme game
>>
Should have been done at the end of the pokemon lifecycle. Now it feels weird.
>>
>>26302452
I remember loaning it to a 'friend' in which he stored most of his Poke's on, before damaging it beyond usability.
>>
File: honchkrow.webm (183 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
honchkrow.webm
183 KB, 540x360
worth it exclusively for honchkrow's fainting animation
>>
>>26302452
It's neat that you can claim Cherish Ball mons from this game.
>>
File: 140px-PBRTaylor.png (36 KB, 140x264) Image search: [Google]
140px-PBRTaylor.png
36 KB, 140x264
I played it a lot. Was what made me learn all the type matchups, pokemon typing, IVs, EVs, all the abilities, all the most used moves. Was Stadium but online, so what is there to hate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.