[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basic plot for Sun/Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: pokemon-moon-sun.png (371 KB, 585x580) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-moon-sun.png
371 KB, 585x580
Sup, /vp/. I have some details on Sun/Moon for you

>You live with your older sister rather than your mom this time. No mention is made of your parents
>When you go to the Pokemon Lab to get your pokemon, whichever one you pick was actually hit by a truck and feared dead the night before but is apparently fine
>For about 6 badges, game follows the normal formula. You meet Teams Day and Night, who are vaguely sinister, destructive, and obviously opposed to each other. The one that doesn't match your version is trying to hunt down your starter for some reason, while the team that matches your version helps you out
>Eventually, it's revealed that Day and Night are aliens, and your starter is a genetically engineered weapon that escaped from containment and crash landed on Earth
>Your starter's Affection with you will affect the plot a lot; if you have maximum Affection, your starter can talk down the rival team without a fight when they recognize how close you two are and how you've started to become a family
>After all, Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten
>>
>team sun wants to intensify the sun, grow loads of crops, and corner the market
>they have loads of water stockpiled so their crops will be fine
>everyone else is screwed
>with total control over all crops they will rule the region unopposed

>team moon wants to cause an endless night so it will always be dark and they can rob places 24/7 without being seen
>with all the money they stole they can create special lunar light plants that generate energy from the light radiated from the surface of the moon
>with complete control of the energy market, they will rule the world
>>
Fake as dicks, but godDAMN does the idea of the evil team being aliens sound cool.
>>
>>26281803
>>26281823
I kek'd
1 whole kek
>>
>>26281823
I got the OP but what is this referencing?
>>
>>26281803
I like Lilo and Stitch too, anon.
>>
>>26281857
>alien invasion plot
I've wanted this forever.
Imagine an Evil Team using Clefairy and Elgyem (and let's be realistic, also Zubat) instead of the usual Rattatas and Poochyenas.
>>
>>26281958
I feel like it would work in a spinoff but not in a main series pokemon game.
>>
File: screenshot_00276.png (354 KB, 484x467) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_00276.png
354 KB, 484x467
>>26281803
>>
>>26281987
>>26281958
Idea: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Vengeance of Deoxys
>>
>>26281987
Why?
>evil team uses box legend to take over the world
>aliens use box legend to take over the world
It works.
>>
>Sun and Moon are both factions of a larger Team Eclipse
>Sun is Eclipse's public face, possibly some legitimate-seeming corporation or charitable organization
>Moon is responsible for black ops, and function similarly to a more covert Team Rocket
>Pokemon Sun version focuses on casting light onto the truth of Team Eclipse by exposing the Lunar faction.
>Pokemon Moon focuses on sneaking around the Solar faction under the shadow of night to discover the dark secrets of Team Eclipse
>>
>>26281803
3/10
>>
>>26282067
>as the story progresses, you realize that the faction you are investigating is planning to use [insert opposing box legendary] against the interests of the other faction and as a crime against mankind
>you temporarily ally yourself with the other faction to stop them using the power of [insert your box legendary]
>>
File: 350x700px-LL-d4fd5959_atNvAkW.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
350x700px-LL-d4fd5959_atNvAkW.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>26281803
This sucks
>>
what if i box the starter
>>
>>26282225
They try to get your password so they can unbox it.
>>
Sure, op. Sure.
>>
>>26281823
This is so fucking stupid. Who could even think of something like this?
>>
File: 1457820938670.gif (489 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1457820938670.gif
489 KB, 500x300
>>26281803
>>
>tfw Evil Team tries to rob the Pokemon Bank
>kids actually give a shit about the main plot because they think their Pokemon are gonna get stolen
There you go, Game Freak. This is how you add some emotional weight to your plots. It's fake weight, but kids will eat it up.

And it's a damn sight better than robbing a Pokeball factory.
>evil team wants to catch Pokemon instead of stealing them
Oh dear god no! I have to stop them!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.