[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your ideas for Gyms, Elite Four, and/or Champion teams hardmode:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Post your ideas for Gyms, Elite Four, and/or Champion teams
hardmode: make it actually balanced, not way too easy/hard
>>
>>26191940
My ideas contained fakemons from my own speshul snowflake headcanondex so yea
>>
>>26191940

Stage Magician that uses Ghost types to preform her tricks outside of battle, Uses Trick or Treat and Psychic moves on your team while throwing Burn and Confuse on you. 3rd or 4th Gym Leader

>Gourgeist: Trick or Treat/Will o Wisp/Confuse Ray/Razor Leaf
>Litwick: Will o Wisp/Flame Burst/Smog/Psychic
>Doublade: Shadow Claw/Metal Sound/Slash/Autotomize
>Mismagius: (Sitrus Berry) Psychic/Shadow Ball/Perish Song/Pain Split
>>
>>26192076
That sounds like a bitch. I love it.
>>
>>26191940
>Not having Lucario next to Matlene

So close to being perfect I apologize if my autism offends you but Lucario is a much better pick for Maylene in my opinion
>>
>>26191940
>Gallade
>Kirlia
>Espeon

Near the end of a region like 6th through 8th gym maybe 5th depending on how the trainers are and stuff
>>
>>26192135

Lucario is awful.
>>
>>26192135
Don't worry senpai, I was preddy upset with it too
>>
>>26192076
This is great, nice
>>
>>26192018
Same 2bh
>>
A Magypsy like 'Ivankov' kind of queer. Rocky Horror show like design who calls everything 'Her pretties' and somehow is loved by all the ladies. Leads a team of Grass type trope performers to all 'her pretties' Late Gym leader 8th place with a Triple Battle

>Florges: Petal Dance/Flower Shield/Moonblast/Sunny Day
>Lilligant: Quiver Dance/ Petal Dance/ Solar Beam/ Synthesis
>Ludicolo: Water Sport/ Rain Dance/ Solar Beam/ Hydro Pump
>>
>>26192183

Forgot pic, Bonus points could be related to Miror B.
>>
>>26192135
>>26192163
They better fix Bruno being depicted with Hariyama first. Then let's talk.
>>
>>26192160
That doesn't matter, Lucario is still Maylene's main.
>>
Getting late here, Cannot think of any more team lists. I'll just rattle off concepts.

>Steel Gym Leader. Former German/Russian Tank Commander who turned his decommisioned base into a Gym. Also talks about the war and the strength of steel resolve to make it.

>Poison Type: The Garbage men. Bestest of bros. Black is 'Cycl', Whitey is 'Trashed'. Use of 'Garbage pokemon' such as Muk and Garbador.
>Bug type. Father/Daughter combo. A bug maniac who managed to settle down and whose Daughter wants to usurp her father. Daughter is an unavoidable fight in the Gym Leader spot before her Dad takes you on without healing. Daughter uses Butterfree, Ledian, Mothim and Vivilon while her dad smack down with the big bad hitters of the Bug family like Heracross and Scoliopede
>>
>>26192210

Any excuse to not include Lucario in a lineup is a good one.
>>
Fire type Gym Leader

Guy Fieri ripoff who you gotta chase all over the region who builds his gym anywhere. Basically the moving pokemon mechanic but on random towns. Find him in 3 different towns to get a battle, His team scales depending on how many gyms you beat. So he is a 3rd to 8th boss depending
>>
>>26191940
tarot reader that uses psychic types based on the major arcana
>>
I just want a Fairy type gym leader who would be a guy in a skirt. Not necessarily crossdressing, just wearing a skirt, preferably while beating you senseless with his team.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.