[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need something to do while I'm waiting for next week to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
I need something to do while I'm waiting for next week to be a thing. Can somebody suggest a shiny I should try to obtain and what method to use? Dubs and trips take priority and can suggest other shit to do to the poor bastard once I get my hands on it. And no, I'm not going to release it. Probably'll just trade it off to some tard for a mythical or something eventually.
>>
>>26173247
Shiny M-Meowstic
Masuda it
>>
File: s3598.jpg (16 KB, 512x383) Image search: [Google]
s3598.jpg
16 KB, 512x383
>>26173247
>I need something to do while I'm waiting for next week to be a thing.
Program something with machine learning, like some Pokemon personality detector webpage, put in some ads, make it viral across social networks and wait as money creates by itself.
Those things attracts attention whores like honey attracts flies.
You can even ask for some Facebook basic information to gather a small database you may use in future applications.

Don't forget beg to the Adblock users to disable them for your site.
>>
>>26173247
Get a shiny male combee.
>>
>>26173366
Double dubs confirm.
>>
>>26173247
Shiny Tropius in the great marsh.
>>
>>26173304
Not him, but how do I do that, and is it free?

Most importantly, any advice for selling pokegen/event gen services on sites like ebay or better? I would like to make easy money that way.
>>
Shiny feebas :^3
>>
>>26173595
I've already done that one.
>>
>>26173247
Soft-Reset for a shiny Regice.
>>
>>26173247
Unown question mark. Masuda Method.
>>
>>26173609
Do another then
>>
File: 1454211544029.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1454211544029.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
>>26173287
>Stuttering over text
>>
>>26173902
He's not stuttering, means Male Meowstic, ya dingus.
>>
>>26173424
Some PHP and MySQL.
>>
File: total sales.png (2 KB, 194x28) Image search: [Google]
total sales.png
2 KB, 194x28
>>26173424
Retired pokegen ebay seller here
Ebay makes it rough for you at first but once you get shit done for the first few months it's smooth sailing. Check my numbers for an estimated yearly income that might be the minimum since I didn't advertise my stuff too much
Also protip: don't take too long to fulfill requests. Buyers can and will threaten to report you
>>
File: 1457236766526.jpg (10 KB, 390x234) Image search: [Google]
1457236766526.jpg
10 KB, 390x234
>>26173923
>>
Shiny wurmple, search for it regularly (no dexnav or hordes)
Ps check em
>>
>>26173946
That's AWESOME!

But anyway, what if a guy just up and threatened me anyway and took down my thing? Because that did happen to me while I was around. Fucking Californians. He wanted a discount AND wanted me to change a description.

Anyway, while we're at it, is there anyway to speed up Paypal's process of disbursment? Because 30 days to wait for money is too long.
>>
File: 4L_ZhRBq4OO.png (239 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZhRBq4OO.png
239 KB, 512x384
>>26174613
The fund delay is just for a few months until you can get your standing (around 30 transactions or $100 in transactions IIRC, it's some easy shit that you can achieve in less than a month if you know how to pull the strings). You can check your remaining transactions on the seller page
I had a guy threaten me because he thought he was getting the full game when the FUCKING TITLE said it was just a pokemon. I explained to him and politely asked which pokemon he'd want to receive and the absolute madman said all 721
He only paid $0.99
Also to put things in perspective, ebay took down 3 different listings I made in the 2 years I was in the business. My account was never closed and I still use it to shop.
>>
Name your shiny Pee Tickle
>>
>>26175162
Jesus fuck, you did ALL THAT FOR .99!? If I were you, I would go batshit immediately.

Anyway, that's good. I'll try and keep making sales with the service. It's a pain in my tookus, but if it got you THIS far, I'm inspired.

Lastly, what do the people want? I keep offering the semi-most recent events and Hoopa, but since this year, I'm burning out. Simply put, there are so many events I lost track of in 2015-16, it scares me. What pokes/items/both do you recommend selling?
>>
>>26173639
I've always wanted to do that in Gen 3 or Platinum, but GF didn't give us the movie Regigigas and I've already caught it on Sapphire and Emerald. Shiny Regice is a nice shade of blue.
>>
File: 4L_FB2IK4dI.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
4L_FB2IK4dI.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>26175244
I started selling event packs for 0.99, 6.99 and 15.99 (1, 10 and 30 respectively) then just flat out made it any pokemon. People usually ask for generic shiny mons, current events and smogon sets there's an updated smogon roster in .pkx around somewhere, highly recommend you get that and use mass editor to change the OT to something else to avoid suspicion
Make enticing offers (I did one for packs, like buy 2 and get 2 free) to get maximum shekels
I once got a purchase accounting for a little over 128 pokemon from a distressed mother since her autistic child was going through tough times; it was some sad shit
I also met some guy who I became friends with since he usually purchased every month and just asked for mememons with edgy names to wondertrade to other people. I then found out he'd been involved in a car accident and could no longer feel half of his body
>>
File: Thanks, teach!.jpg (30 KB, 736x268) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, teach!.jpg
30 KB, 736x268
>>26175618
Aww, man, that must've been a buzzkill to go through. I assumed his loved one died/he got bullied a lot and he mourns/copes with pokemon? If so, then I'm beyond sorry. But glad you offered service for her. Same for the auto accident dude. I hope he's doing decently.
Anyway, thank you for all your tips! Now I can attempt to make it in the seller's world.
>>
File: 4L_dd6HFUKx.gif (410 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
4L_dd6HFUKx.gif
410 KB, 500x450
>>26175811
Yeah, shit's alright now AFAIK
Good luck!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.