[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SM speculation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 350x99) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 350x99
Game Freak did an excellent job by revealing Sun and Moon and then no reveal nothing. Let's build our hype here.

Let's get started:

If the region is really based on Hawaii, then for travel between island you must take many ships like on Sevii Islands on FRLG. The names of towns/cities are based on each one of the 18 existing types.

Soaring will return as a post-game HM in the same way as Rock Climb on HGSS. Soar: Flying/Physical BP: 70/Accu: 100% Does regular damage. Critical hit rate is doubled for this move.

Team Cosmo is the bad team. They are a team of archeologist which their main objective is to awake Solgaleo and/or Lunaala to prove their existence, only to cause a Solar/Lunar eclipse until they are stopped.

Like Pinsir (I) and Heracross (II), Sun and Moon is going to add a counterpart for Volcarona.
>>
>>26140559
"It all comes together" means that all the previous games will get reference here.

Kanto: a cave found early on the game but cannot be accessed until post-game.

Johto: there will be a variation of Safari Zone like the Bug-Catching Contest, your rival is the son/daughter of a character from a previous game.

Hoenn: a guy that imitates the Trick Master appears on the region, the box legendary makes something on the overworld like Groudon/Kyogre did.

Sinnoh: something like Amity Square will appear and the pond will have a scale representation of the region, there will be a Pokémon that can be found in the same way as Hippopotas: for every Pokémon/Unown you catch the place will have more room and the Pokémon will become more common.

Unova: Season returns or maybe the region will work like Kalos did, but better (Deerling will change forme depending of the location)

Kalos: a Moondial will appear in the region, will be Zoo: the region like Kalos.
>>
>>26140559
>>26140653
Hawaii Region? Yes please. Soar as an HM/move at all? Hell no. Boring ass evil teams? Uuugh. References to past games would be nice.
>>
>>26140653
>Bug-Catching Contest
Please no more, the first one was horrible enough alone.
>>
>>26140653
Pretty cool ideas there.
>>
>>26140653
We'll see
>>
File: thedux.png (348 KB, 877x840) Image search: [Google]
thedux.png
348 KB, 877x840
>>26140559
new power up that gives the pokemon traits from the MC like ashgreninja, customization returns

opportunity to focus more on contests than gyms for people who want to be region idols instead of the very best like no one ever was

past characters return/are referenced and maybe play some kind of role like lance had in gen 2

only 2 legendaries

sketch is kill / the painter is debuffed

chance to join gang and do side missions (not gonna happen but a man can wish),

everything >>26140653 said +chance to visit a past region

MC has no dad as is tradition and actually has some incentive to become league champion and to complete the dex other than to just help the lazy professor
>>
I want something like "patch choosing".

(My english bad, sorry)

Becoming a Champion in my opinion is ass-boring and outdated. I need something like this:

>You can become a Pokemon Professor/assistant
>You can become a Gym Leader/E4 Member
>You can become Pokemon Breeder
>You can become Pokemon Coordinator (as a profession)
>And of course, become a Champion
Maybe evil team member temporarily in main story?
>>
File: 1460359565868.jpg (19 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1460359565868.jpg
19 KB, 400x240
Major Autistic choices and ideas here. Tread carefully, bombard with logic if this truly rustled your jimmies:

> Possible shake ups regarding how the status quo usually goes (ex. Maybe you encounter a weak form of the respective Legendary as a kid, but it flew off or the Evil Tam claimed it.)

> Region will be something tropical, and it would be regarded as the go to destination for relaxation and introspection (GF tends to add cheese and pseudo-philosophy to the Generation's region lately-- i.e. "Kalos is so beautiful, but at a price!/Sinnoh might be the start of all!")

> Rival might be a quirky "PokeWaifu" type--could be extremely lazy and goofy, but possesses extremely great battle talent.Or it'll be a boy that's a Gaston-type, has a fragile ego, and is a balls-deep tryhard

> The Evil Team could be grooming the Legendary and misguiding it for, at first, status and power. You fight them, but they'll brag that you can't really do that since everyone looks up to them and they have the most powerful Pokemon of that region on their side. This becomes fullblown as the Legend is hellbent on destroying everything (for some reason--maybe we fucked it or something--) and the Evil Team will be the only ones saved and will point it at other regions

> Synchronization will be a thing--but for Starters or Pokemon that's been with you for a long time. You'll be able to do a mix of customization to enhance the features you like on the Pokemon or add your own from the MC. Maybe, with this, you have more a presence and have new ways to attack the opponent--buffed up Amie?

> Also, the Coffee shops exist because it'll increase your focus to Synchro and as a little feature, maybe you'll get tired (but it doesn't affect the game much other not Synchroing and cosmic--like MC slowly close their eyes and jumps)

>If you faint, the Ambulance will personally take you to the Center this time. Maybe offer fluffy flavortext about not giving up --maybe game advice?
>>
>>26140559
>Let's build our hype here
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>26141131

Also--

>Maybe instead of going to another region, maybe have a a facility that takes the visuals and styles of each past region and make a battle ground/area out of them. We get new land to explore, and references and fan-wanking up the wazzoo.
>>
>>26140559
Immersion immersion immersion.
Sun/Moon goes full retard with immersion like it should have from the get go.

There are a shit-ton of overworld Pokemon. Literally every town has at least 5. The overworld is lousy with Pokemon. They're in buildings, scuttling around in back alleys, hanging off of trees on routes, constantly flying overhead, or swimming around, or peeking their heads up from the grass. Full fucking retard. Pokemon cries happen with more frequency on routes. And speaking of which, more ambiance: sound effects such as wind blowing, grass rustling, water running are much louder and ever present on routes. Back ground noise matching the cities population is also added.

Amie comes back in full force but with more features. You can play with your Pokemon using toys such as a cat-tail, a fetch ball, laser pointer. You can also do this stuff in the overworld.
And of course following Pokemon come back. Its optional from the get go to satisfy autists on both sides.
>>
>>26142828
All of this would be enough to make me love this game.
>>
Game Freak did an excellent job at making me want to kill myself.
>>
>>26140559
More open-world pls
>>
>>26140653
I can see all of this happening, actually. Especially the Hoenn reference stuff. Although I feel like it's a given that legendaries that represent the moon and sun will affect the world during the storyline.
>>
Made a Hawaii map:

> http://i.imgur.com/IcdX3cS.jpg
>>
>>26140653
>>26140559
>>26140653
"It all comes together" means that all the previous games will get reference here.

Actually,i think it's a hint that preevos and evos from I-VI mons are going to return,it's the 20th annyversary so i feel that preevos and evos are a way to link the VII gen with the others permanently.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.