[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuzlocke General /nuzgen/ , WEBDEV edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 39
File: a reason.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
a reason.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
Introducing a new hub for all /nuzgen/ streams:

jollynuzcrew.netne.net

anyone who wants to stream can give me their livestream/twitch URL and I'll add it to the menu.

Also please give feedback if there's any other features you think might be useful.

====================================
>pre-patched romhacks:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/46f42aozbdoba7i/AADUmKHucw-_Yv9w-53u4utoa?dl=0
https://mega.co.nz/#F!7YIlVRDT!jKoKP6CelJvpA85D_yolmg

>Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/12STviC1
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/GzWfs9Bz
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/T6G4xScj
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/X2pMb0ed
>Nuzlocke Ruleset Generator
http://emmaramirez.github.io/nuzlocke-generator/

>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>This includes
>All Pokemon images by Ken Sugimori
>Nuzlocke Templates
>Boxed image sets
>Badges
>>
Bimp
>>
Bomp
>>
I AM SO MAD /nuzlocke/

>be me playing blind Y nuzlocke
>not taking any free pokemon because fuck that shit
>head out to the azure sea, want something better than this fucking luvdisc
>first encounter
>omg
>holy shit
>it's a goddamn lapras
>okay calm down you can do this, you've got 10 ultra balls
>turn 1
>Lapras uses perish song!
>okay you still got this
>get a crit with shadow claw down to the red
>throw first ultra ball
>first roll
>second roll
>third roll
>Oh! I thought I had it!
>eyes literally about to pop out of skull
>either I switch out and let this lapras die or I risk my Sableye's life
>pussy out like a bitch

Holy shit I've never been so mad at a goddamn pokemon why does perish song exist.
>>
Alright time to get to streaming on my new site

(link is in the OP)
>>
>The threads keep dying
I think it might be time to do what we do when our pokemon die and let it go
>>
>>26091296
never say die
>>
My run through all the gens continues tonight. Per the rules I laid out, because I beat the elite four I replaced my normal starter with a "reincarnation" (AKA devolved and level 5) of a survivor of my championship team. My blue run I was fortunate enough to have my starter survive, so that seemed the most fitting one to continue on with me.

Crystal will be played to 16 badges. Call me a casual if you like, but I just don't want to bother with grinding to Red.

Normal Nuzlocke rules apply, no dupes clause (I think the dupes clause takes out some of the challenge) and no "but I don't have pokeballs yet" exception, so in this case my first capture was on route 31.

First capture also is a reincarnation of my championship team, a poliwrath named Thrasher, who turns out was a girl this whole time!
>>
>>26091974
Got a Zubat in Dark Cave, and in sprout tower, well... Pic related.
>>
File: This leader's for the birds.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
This leader's for the birds.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26092220
Ended up overleveled just by virtue of going through sprout tower first and having a small team. I generally try to follow the "Under the level of their ace" rule but that's just a cue to stop grinding, not to stop using the mon if I am actually using it to make legitimate progress.

Gonna be skipping the ruins of Alph until I get surf and such later so I can get one of the grass mons instead of a useless letter. So I am gonna head down towards Bugs.
>>
>>26088886

finishing cuck emerald. you're welcome to watch.

livestream.com/dofad
or
jollynuzcrew.netne.net under dofad
>>
File: Goodnight sweet Princess.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight sweet Princess.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26092663
Probably should have switched to Bubba or Robin, but crits can still be brutal, especially this early.

RIP
>>
File: Fug.png (4 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
4 KB, 160x144
>>26092964
>Went this way by mistake
WISH ME LUCK /nuzgen/
>>
File: Wew.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Wew.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26093210
Okay, I was looking at his HGSS levels, rather than his GSC levels when I was considering when to fight him, so things were not as dire as I thought they were.
>>
>>26093258
And right after healing, my new star of the team managed to solo Bugsy.

Hopefully she'll also be able to deal with the Miltank for me as well.
>>
File: centurian_wojak.jpg (89 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
centurian_wojak.jpg
89 KB, 677x782
Do you guys watch Nuzlockes on Youtube or not so much?
>>
>>26090306

Should have used a water-bug pokeball, even a quickball works well. I am suprise on how easy it is to catch a pokemon now, I don't even need to touch his health.
>>
playing heartgold about to challenge whitney got quilava/geodude/croconaw/togepi/flaafy and pidgey all level 15-17
>>
File: Abra Kadabra and its gone.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Abra Kadabra and its gone.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26093320
>tfw
>>
>>26093553

Should have used the master ball.
>>
after much levelling gonna try to challenge whitney again
>>
File: Nuzlocke.png (15 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke.png
15 KB, 245x171
Almost ready to face Whitney after getting dunked by Rollout in my first run.

Who should I be bringing in for slot 6? I've got a Ratata, Wooper, Oddish, Drowzee and Sandshrew, Or should I just wait and try get a Pokemon to fill a type I don't have like fire or electric.
>>
Made it to the Elite 4 in my Y run, lost Ace my heracross to a fucking Gallade in Victory road because I'm a goddamn idiot and switched in the wrong guy so he took a psycho cut. Going into the Elite 4 with only 5 members

Maleficent - Lvl 65 Meowstic
Bertha - Lvl 68 Garchomp
Shreddar - Lvl 64 Durant
Booger - Lvl 63 Crobat
Daisy - Lvl 67 Golduck

Only member of the elite 4 I'm worried about is Siebold because I dont have anything other than Thunderbolt on Maleficient that is SE against water.
>>
>>26093401
I would if there were any good pokemon youtubers
>>
So would you guys recommend a Nuzlocke for XY?

S&M hype has me feeling some kind of way so I thought I'd revisit the game, but I recall people criticizing Gen 5 Nuzlockes because of convenient healing, so I can't imagine this game in much better in the forgiveness department.

For reference I've only done two Nuzlockes so far and they were both blow ups. My Emerald file was lost, and FireRed had a decent run up to the Elite 4 where I got BTFO'd for being lazy on that final gym level-curve.
>>
File: RIP.png (8 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
8 KB, 240x160
>>26097001
Also here was my group from the FireRed playthrough.

Was really bummed about losing that Wiggly half-way through, such a unique member for my team and she put in work. Pidgeot was no slouch either which surprised me cause I was always a Fearow fanboy and thought it was a shitmon.
>>
File: hg nuz.png (97 KB, 479x299) Image search: [Google]
hg nuz.png
97 KB, 479x299
currently in the middle of a heart gold nuzlocke, getting a little extra grinding done before I take on E4. hows my team looking vp?
>>
>>26097224
>doesn't nickname his Pokemon
>>
>>26097262
no sir, I do not.
>>
Is Pokemon Y too easy?

I was looking into doing a run for the "Wilting Y" romhack because I heard the game is more balanced around the experience system, and gym leaders/Elites have a full team + Mega Evo, but then I read that all 700 pokemon are available within the game so that kinda killed my interest.
>>
>>26093401
I've been watching TFS's.
>>
File: 1385600885760.png (144 KB, 900x907) Image search: [Google]
1385600885760.png
144 KB, 900x907
>>26097348
Okay so I installed the romhack out of curiosity.

>Shauna's Froakie has Protean
>>
Going to be starting Victory Road in White soon. Is the Trail Chamber considered a separate area? The name pops and the met at thing is different, isn't it?
>>
File: citra.png (499 KB, 911x818) Image search: [Google]
citra.png
499 KB, 911x818
>>mfw XY emulation works, it's just too slow to play

within a year we're gonna have it working, I'm pretty sure

Meanwhile I'm gonna pick up another stream on the nuzcrew site soon
>>
>>26097224

I feel you are very under leveled, maybe level 50 is good no? If you mess up you are going to have massive casualties.
>>
File: j8JvZve.jpg (97 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
j8JvZve.jpg
97 KB, 1000x667
My Y team so far in Viola's gym, being carried by a Dunsparce.

All that needs to be said about this run.
>>
>>26100847
Streaming some Glazed right now, about to do the water gym
>>
My current Cuck Emerald team, I'm thinking I might box Zigs, I love the pickup ability but he has a pretty bad nature so his attack stat is pretty terrible. He'll have a hard time keeping up at higher levels.
>>
File: Team1.png (6 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Team1.png
6 KB, 240x160
>>26102519
Whoops, forgot the picture.
>>
>>26102538

Atleast he can be a good HM slave.
>>
File: 9999.png (287 KB, 766x557) Image search: [Google]
9999.png
287 KB, 766x557
About to battle E4 on BW2 with current team, wish me luck.
>>
>>26094971
I legitimately might have if I actually had it at this point in the game
>>
>>26095304
Just grind Geodude up and he'll take that cow down, and not to mention Miltank too.
>>
>>26100847
What percent speed does it run?
>>
Bumping because I'm gonna start my second black 2 nuzlocke soon.
>>
>>26103869
not sure, but it's still unplayable because it crashed when I selected my starter
>>
File: 1449899656393.png (138 KB, 371x431) Image search: [Google]
1449899656393.png
138 KB, 371x431
>>26088886
I had a dumb idea.
SJW Nuzlocke:
At least half of your party must be female or genderless, rounded down, meaning-
(1 female/genderless in a party of 3,
2 female/genderless in a party of 5).

You can't catch any more males if the number of female/genderless are less than half, or would equal less than half after catching another male.

If any female/genderless fainting brings the number of female/genderless below half, you must catch enough female/genderless to restore the ratio in the nearest area before continuing- unless you have no way to catch any more pokemon.

If you have a full party, you can catch males and store them as extras on the pc.

Finding a wild male Shiny at any time negates these rules; fuck missing out on catching a shiny because of a sarcastic social statement.

Male Shinys can only replace other male party members.
>>
File: What's her secret.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
What's her secret.png
3 KB, 160x144
Continuing my Crystal run from >>26094971 Got Will the Jigglypuff Beebee the Kakuna and Bird the Hoothoot from the area around and in the national park. And about to face Whitney once I get through her gym.

In related news, why are gen 2 beauties best beauties?
>>
>>26105237
The fact that I got a Geodude after Union cave made her miltank not the threat it really could have been, I also got really lucky with rollout misses so it never did that much damage.

The scariest part was Bubba vs the Clarfairy when Metronome became thunderpunch, Bubba held on with a couple HP and thus I was able to win with no losses.
>>
File: cuck1000.jpg (52 KB, 477x322) Image search: [Google]
cuck1000.jpg
52 KB, 477x322
>>26092908

up to Juan in Cuck emerald. beating it legitimately unlike that retard on the nuz forums.
>>
>>26105339
That's it for tonight, wanna turn in early and I also want the day distribution for route 37 (Hoping for a growlithe, but would rather a pidgey than another hoothoot)
>>
Bumping so this doesn't get buried overnight by owl spam.
>>
File: 1010.png (309 KB, 768x553) Image search: [Google]
1010.png
309 KB, 768x553
E4 is a walk in the park, but freaking Iris rears her ugly face in and OHKO my exadrill.
Later on, I loose my oldest pokemon member in my team, Crobat, to garbage pokemon explosion with a critical hit.

I expected to me over level once i beated the E4 but nope.
>>
>>26093401
>>26096625
I occasionally watch PokemonRob. He quit playing pokemon but he still has all his runs up, they're all entertaining and he isnt a huge fag like all the other pokemon youtubers.
>>
File: 1458843605058.jpg (20 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1458843605058.jpg
20 KB, 262x312
>>26103708
underrated post kek
>>
I'm at the Parfum Palace in Wilting Y, so far my team:

Chilli the Quilladin (25)
Charmeleion (21)
Lenny the Furret (21)

Furret is fucking trash, I really don't get the appeal of this thing.
>>
So what's the rule for special encounters if they're forced on you at the beginning of a new location?

Kalos Route 7 past Camphrier Town has that Snorlax blocking the bridge towards other capture locations, which you can't get past until actually battling him.

Did everybody here just rock the Snorlax from Route 7 or what? This isn't even like other Snorlax cases where you can fish around him or something ala Gen 1, you pretty have the encounter it before finding anything else.
>>
Bump because owls are not birds. Fuck owls
>>
>>26110418
Some people enact a "Snorlax clause" in the same way that there's a Pidgey clause for the first encounter of XY you're supposedly forced into, but it's technically cheating, you can actually grow berries in the garden and capture either Ledyba, Volbat, Illumise, and Spewpa.

But since they're all pretty trash and out of the way, I'd imagine most people go with a free Snorlax anyway.
>>
Finished all the shit I had to do and now finally starting a white nuzlocke. Pretty hype.
>>
Alright /nuzgen/, you're in Zubat country and just barely dodged the bullet, what's her/his name?

>In Connecting Cave
>Actually called "Zubat Roost"
>Wild Lickitung has appeared!

This thing is still kinda trash though.
>>
What's the most fun game to Nuzlocke?
>>
>>26111341
Your favourite gen desu senpai. Though Platinum or B/W if enjoy a challenge.
>>
>>26111341
b2 is fun
>>
Finished my first Nuzlocke of Pokemon Y, its a lot harder than you think with EXP share off and battle style on set. Ended up only losing my level 27 Tauros to Diantha to safely switch in to Durant to kill Mega Gardivoir (brought him as a sacrifice).
>>
Starting up the all-day stream again, at leats until dofad returns to finish Cuck
>>
>>26111341
crystal/platnuim for me
>>
>>26112352
Starting up the cringe fest that is DARK RISING 2

at least it has gen 6 mons and the split
>>
File: 0A4uAjJ.jpg (114 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
0A4uAjJ.jpg
114 KB, 1000x667
This is my Whitling Y team by the third gym, should I just pack it up at this point?

Or put an Eviolite on Boldore?
>>
Hey here's some advice for Nuzlockers who get all cocky and decide to pick the Pokemon weak against the first gyms.

Don't.

You are not playing to be based, you are playing to win. I made that mistake too, I was all 'ooh Imma get a Charizard', and a Charizard won't help you when all you have for your run up to Misty is a Magikarp, a Zubat, an Ekans, a Pidgeotto, a Charmeleon and a Mankey. Starmie one shot EVERYONE.

I am going to make another match and I'm going to reset as much as I need to, until I have a Bulbasaur AND a Pikachu on my team, RNG Gods have fucked wtih the WRONGFNIGGA IMMA KILL DAT WHITE BTICH
>>
We didnt nuke these nggas enough
WE DIDNT NUKE THEM ENOUGH
BAREFOOT GEN IS HOW I FEEL
I WANT LIL SLANT EYED SUSHINIGGAS ROASTING
I WANT THEY DOGS ROASTING
I WANT THEY WHOLE SCITSE ROASITNG
FUCK JAPAN
FUCK POKEMON
FUCK OUR JAP MOOT2
FUCK THIS GAME IMMA GO FUCK SOMEONES CAR UP

And I know you all like 'ooh he so saltywhy you salty' I SPEND ALL WEEK ON THIS SHIT TEAM AND IT MEAN NOT A DAMN THING NOT A DMAN THING AND NOW I HAVE A LOSER TEAM FUCK MAN DAMN RIGHT I SALTY I DON'T CARE
GODDAMN FUCK POOEMON
>>
>>26116315
this better not be dofad having lost his Cuck emerald game ;_;
>>
I'm starting an HG Nuzlocke with a few special rules. Several only apply to HGSS and are spoilered:
>You must choose Chikorita.
>All revives, max revives, and rare candies must be trashed. You cannot sell them.
>You can never own more than 6 Pokemon, as all of the PCs are "broken" and anything put in the box will die. The Togepi egg is an exception to this rule, as it's forced on you, but it can only be inserted as an egg.
>Weakness Clause: No more than 2 Pokemon can share a weakness. For example, a team with Chikorita, Sandshrew, Dratini, and Pidgey is not allowed, as they all 4 share a weakness (Ice), but a team of Gyarados, Gligar, Meganium, and Kingler is allowed as only 2 share a weakness (Gligar and Meganium are both weak to ice, but Kingler and Gyarados aren't.) If a pokemon evolves into something that shares a weakness with 2 others, you must release the recently evolved one.
>Your Pokemon must not be exact same type, such as Hoothoot and Pidgey or Horsea and Kingler. Dual types that only share one type, such as Zapdos and Magnemite, are allowed, but a monotype and dual type with the same type cannot be in the same team, such as Zapdos and Electabuzz.
>Your team must not consist of more than 3 members of the original physical (Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Steel) and special (Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Dragon, Dark) types. If a Pokemon has one of each of these types, such as Magnemite, you can choose if it counts as a physical or special Pokemon.
>Sacred Ash is special in that it can be used to sacrifice one Pokemon to revive one that you lost earlier. The sacrifice must be a higher level than what you're reviving.
You can never have more than $15000, but your mother has no money limit. [/spolier]

Most of these were added to make it harder, but some were just to make it a more interesting experience, like the Sacred Ash rule.
>>
>>26116386
no im >>26116199
who dofad
anyway I calmed down after punching the bag at our apt gym. Goddamn I see red in vidya baka
>>
>>26116555
dofad is one of the streamers in my group. He's gonna stream the end of a hack called Cuckold Emerald sometime soon tonight
>>
>>26116677
Oh no Im just some nigga getting mad at Pokemon
>>
>>26116063
Scyther should be able to handle most of Korrina's team if you can get a Swords Dance off somehow. Also if you haven't fished in the cities yet there's a good chance of getting a Staryu, which will help too.
>>
File: 1458620495361.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1458620495361.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>26117111
Well Korina didn't even matter in the end cause Serena's Jolteon sweeped my entire team with Charge Beam after getting two boost in a row.

I'm never playing another romhack again.
>>
File: xTOfGnC.jpg (109 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
xTOfGnC.jpg
109 KB, 1000x667
And here's the graveyard, sorry for letting you guys down.

All things considered reaching the third gym isn't too bad for a romhack that thinks adding a Speed Boost Torchic and Venipede before the first gym and giving Breloom a random focus sash is "balancing the game for experience share." Considering it was my second Nuzlocke ever, I should have known better, but I know X&Y is inherently piss-easy so it wouldn't mean shit, and from the wording of Withling Y I wouldn't think the easiest mode was still absurd Smogon imitations.

Just watching my Rocky Helmet Furret carry the team after losing both of my starters was a treat in itself, Seviper and (somehow) Dunsparce were fun too.

A lot of long, narrow-bodied captures in this run, oddly enough.
>>
I'm looking for suggestions for the next game I should Nuzlocke
These are the games I have successfully run:
>Sapphire
>FireRed
>Diamond
>Platinum
>SoulSilver
>Black
>Y
>OmegaRuby
I was considering doing Black 2 Challenge Mode blind as my next run since I've never actually played B2W2
Any tips? Should I try a different versiob or a romhack?
>>
>>26116555
>>26117111
>>26116199
>>26116677
All these GETS
>>
>>26117945
B2 is fun af, im running that currently. Not very hard but be careful on one of the first routes, I got wiped on my first run by like a lv 12 dunsparce with rollout on some bitch trainer on like the second route
>>
>storming outside really bad last night
>rom of Fire Red
>walk into Viridian Forest
>FIRST POKEMON
>PIKACHU
>lose my shit
>weaken him to get ready for capture
>power goes out because of storm
>audibly scream NOOOOOO
>comes back on 15 minutes later
>get a Kakuna next time
Fuck my life.
>>
Anybody ever played XY Nuzlockes?

Are they too easy?
>>
>>26119748
you can do enough to give it a challenge especially in the early game theres some tough trainer fights
>>
>>26119748
Turn off EXP share and put battle style to set and its decently challenging.
>>
>>26120616
>Turn off EXP share

How does that even work though?

The game has horrible experience gain, I'd imagine you spend hours farming underleveled trainers in the Chateau.
>>
>>26093401
I watched the videos from Cabravoladora sin nexos, the hgss randomlocke and now he is playing a chosenlocke emerald, pretty funny if you are a Spanish speaker
>>
>>26105339
Resuming my crystal run just got through the burned tower.
Caught a pidgey and two ratattas. And decided on Eevee as my goldenrod mon (I was leaning towards buying an Abra from the game corner).

Had a bit of a dangerous moment early this fight where Geochick where I forgot geochick was confused and only accounted for her taking the sonicboom damage. I got lucky and she didn't kill herself, but it was pretty stupid.

Alls well that ends well I guess.
>>
Alright, Time for more nuz stream
>>
What is everyone's view on using repels to get certain encounters, or get to legendaries? And the view of things like Rumination Field in White? Is the repel thing cheating? And are the areas where the musketeer trio are considered new areas?
>>
>>26123853
>using legends
>>
>>26124066
Never said I was going to use them. Just feel catching them fits the theme or keeping Pokemon together in B/W.
>>
>>26122616
Several real life errands and a small amount of grinding later, Morty is down.
It kinda bugs me that there is not a single Misdrevious in this gym, Geochick was able to magnitude everything in here to death and evolved in the process.

Next gen I won't have the option of ground attacking every ghost, but it sure is doing wonders for now. Lighthouse is up next.
>>
File: How Ghastly.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
How Ghastly.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26124373
Forgot pic
>>
>>26124381
Easy enough, my zubat finally learned Wing attack on the way up so I let it evolve into golbat. Hopefully It becomes a Crobat soon

On to Cainwood.

Also, gen 2 continues to have the cutest generic female trainers.
>>
>first Pokémon in the area is Machop
>next is Kangaskhan
I hate my life.
>>
File: Crikey.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Crikey.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26124732
Got a tentacool as one would expect on route 40, sadly when this showed up on route 41 it absolutely refused to get into any of my balls until I ran out and I had to kill it.
>>
>>26124811
>Making you use HMs in gyms
At least it is a puzzle... I mean, technically, so that is better than a lot of gyms, but still, kinda annoying to force you to bring a slave to face the leader.
>>
>>26125157
Didn't really matter when I only needed one mon anyway.

Crobat is GOAT nuzlocke bro.
>>
File: This badge was a steel.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
This badge was a steel.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26125202
Didn't really need to do any more grinding for Jasmine, Bubba took care of steelix and Geochick took care of the magnemites.

10 Badges to go!
>>
>>26125289
I really didn't want to catch the red one, but I looked at the encounter list and saw litterally nothing I liked more than the Dos, so I figured I might as well.
>>
>>26125157
I think its more of an gym order thing. like you cant challenge chuck without beating whoever give you strength.
>>
File: Chill out man.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Chill out man.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26125457
I do like being able to challenge these three in any order, but they all end up pretty easy as a result.

I hope they give you more options like this in the future, but include some level scaling, or something.
>>
>>26126006
Going through the radio tower now,

Fuck Self-Destruct
>>
File: I'm sure she meant well though.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
I'm sure she meant well though.png
2 KB, 160x144
>>26126264
And of course, this happens right AFTER it dies
>>
>new area
>it's a fucking snubbull
>don't feel like catching it, so try to run
>cantescapewhatthefuck!!
>critical hit
>goodbye, skiddo

I HATE THIS GAME!
>>
File: This fight had been dragon on.png (3 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
This fight had been dragon on.png
3 KB, 160x144
>>26126398
Wew, I was worried about her Kingdra, but even its hyper beam couldn't do that much to Bubba, so it was a lot of enduring attacks and healing.

Probably would have been boned if I was on a "no healing items" run, but I also would have likely done more grinding in that case...
Next stop, Indigo Plateau!
>>
Bump for almost time for the elite four of dofad's cuck emerald stream (see OP url)
>>
>>26127344
Pls send the chat link baka
>>
>>26127602

see the above
jollynuzcrew.netne.net

stream aggregator is on this site for all our streams and one shared chat
>>
>>26127639
alternatively the chat alone can also be found at jollynuzcrew.chatango.com
>>
What are the best fire red and emerald Roms that make tradable and starters available, up difficulty, but for the most part stay faithful to the original game?
What's the best GBA remake of gen 2?
>>
>>26099192
Do you need a hacked 3DS to play Gen VI romhacks? I wish I could play that on a PC.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.