[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUN & MOOM INFORMATIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: images (25).jpg (36 KB, 385x382) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
36 KB, 385x382
So I saw on internet last days some starters' pictures and rumours about its names. Fans are actually very close to the reality, here's why:

Grass starter a bird, but not a owl it's a Peacock-like Pokémon. Only final evolution and mega evolution will be Grass/Psychic (They were planned to be pure Grass but this was canceled). モクロー (Mokuroh) + Lvl 15 = くじゃくもこ(Kujakumoku) + Lvl 36 =トロピクジャ(Toropikuja)

Fire starter a giggly hyena oozing from the mouth some kind of lava dribble. Its second, third evolution and mega evolution are fire/dark. ニャビー (Niabii or Nyabby as it was oficialized) + Lvl 16 = カゼナ (Kazena) + Lvl 35 = ワラク(Waraku)

Water starter a "mud" manatee. Its two evolutions are Water/Ground, mega evolution being Water/Steel. アシマリ (Ashimari) + Lvl 17 = マナムヂ (Manamudi) + Lvl 34 = アマソウシ(Amasoushi).

Region is based on South America, its name will be Itatopi Chihoo (Itatopi Region) (イタトピ地方) but it will be changed for Tupigoan Region on western lands.

Regional professor name is Professor Asai and it's a woman. She'll give to trainers Johto Starters on the Rio de Janeiro based city.
>>
The post-game connection with Kalos will happen by a boat on a city "located" on French Guiana. The boat will deliver trainers on Southern Kalos (3 new cities in Kalos, they form along with Killoude the new Kalos' division). Skip the section below if you don't wanna know about generation vi continuation
More About Kalos:
1 - You can collect eight Kalos Badges, now with one Ground-Type gym in southern Kalos runned by Baroso (バロソ).
2. Viola is no longer a Gym Leader and now Santalune Gym is Normal-Type gym and is runned by Alexia, her old sister.
3. Ramos is no longer a Gym Leader and now Coumarine Gym is Fighting-Type and is runned by Tierno. Ramos set out on an journey because of his old life and desire to not die alone and without good world's experiences.
3. Clemont is now an Elite Four, Lumiose Gym still being Electric-Type runned by Bonnie.
4. Korrina is now the Mega Evolution Guru and no longer is a Gym Leader. The Shalour Gym was closed by her decision.
5. Resuming: Ground/Electric/Fairy/Psychic/Ice/Normal/Rock/Fighting (Gyms) & Steel/Electric/Water/Dragon (E4) w/ Shauna the Kalos Champion.

Continuing on Tupigoan:
1. 131 new Pokémon + 39 new Mega Evolutions (3 for Johto Starters and 3 for Unova Starters + Lumineon; Dunsparce; Butterfree and Hitmonchan/lee/top)
2. Solgaleo Fire/Electric & Lunaala Dark/Fairy
3. マーシャドー will debut on Volcanion movie and on the end of the XYZ anime, Serena will caught it. Is a Grass/Dark Rose/Spine Pokémon.
4. Gyms are: Bug/Grass/Poison/Electric/Dark/Fire/Steel
5. E4s are: Water/Dragon/Fighting/Normal
>>
i belv u ip
>>
Manatee does make sense as they do look kinda seal like.

If this is true,Im stoked-HYENA!!
>>
Where's the source op
>>
thanks senpai can't wait to play
>>
Is there a Battle Frontier or PWT OP?

Any other new Pokemon you can tell us about?

What do the Johto Megas look like and what is their typings?
>>
>>26073800
"She'll give to trainers Johto Starters on the Rio de Janeiro based city."

Hu3 Hu3 Hu3
Aqui é BR porra! :v

Fake AF.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s
>>
>>26073808
>2 Electric gyms and an Electric user in the E4
>Water and Dragon users in BOTH E4s
>SHAUNA IS A CHAMPION

Come on, m8
>>
>>26073808
>no Dark type gym
Don't do this to me man
>>
>>26073808
> Gym Leader Tierno

Fucking kek
>>
>w/ Shauna the Kalos Champion.
ok.
>>
File: 1461367433774-vp.jpg (56 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
1461367433774-vp.jpg
56 KB, 640x395
ops lying heres how i know, because these are our starters
>>
>>26073800
All that sounds really stupid, which feels like something GF would do. Good effort at least
>>
>>26073800
stop fucking trolling

we have our starters
>>
>Ramos set out on an journey because of his old life and desire to not die alone and without good world's experiences.

This made me kek real hard for some reason
>>
>>26074263
>Rio de Janeiro
>Professor Asai
>Açaí
Kek
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>26074519
Wanting your starters to be as autistic as you are.
JustSpergThings
>>
Professor Asai impeachment when?
>>
I'm actually pretty okay with a fire hyena.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 261x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 261x323
>Tierno as gym leader

I shouldn't have even clicked on the thread.
>>
>>26073800
>Water starter
>mega evolution

You fucked up. Here's your (You).
>>
>>26073800
>Hyena
>Cat

Hahahahahahahahahaha no
>>
>>26077496
>>Ca
actually hyenas are felines, but still fake
>>
File: 1461573469484.jpg (21 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
1461573469484.jpg
21 KB, 480x287
>>
>>26079596
hyenas are not felines. they aren't dogs or cats. they have their own genetic family with aardwolves.
>>
>>26074692
>brazilhuehuehue
>t. Alberto Barbosa

Know your memes mang
>>
Aw hell yea! I can't wait to play Pokemon Sun and *stares at smudged writing on hand* Moom.
>>
>>26073808
It was believable until the leader Bonnie part
>>
http://summary.fc2.com/sp/summary.php?summary_cd=171900
>>
>>26079596
Hyenas are related to Mongoose retard.
>>
>>26080045
Hyenas are actually part of the Carnivore suborder Feliformia which although also related to the mongoose it actually puts in in the same family as cats and other felines
>>
>>26080208
The mayor subgroup Feliformia includes both because of share ancestor, but their evolutionary divergence is massive, Hyenas are much closely related to Mongoose and Civets than they are to either Felidae or Cannidae. By you're reasoning we would be grouping Bears with dogs and ferrets simply because they're all Carniforms.
>>
>Another two starter gen

pls no.
>>
>>26080297
>http://summary.fc2.com/sp/summary.php?summary_cd=171900
>Gamefreak
>caring about muh taxonomy
>>
not the worst fanfic I've read this week. Nice starter ideas, Grass/Psy Peacock in particular sounds cool
>>
>Rio de Janeiro
who would be the Jesus statue?
>>
File: 1457848203145.png (19 KB, 492x499) Image search: [Google]
1457848203145.png
19 KB, 492x499
>>26080837
Professor Oak
>>
People trying to leak need to realize the more specific information you do like entire lines of Pokemon are too unbelievable. Through all the starter leaks of Gen 4-6, if it was before the starters got revealed, then the closest leaks were the ones that only had the first stages, and nothing else. If after the starters were revealed, leaks revealing both evolutions were much more likely to be fake than leaks revealing only the middle or final stage. Not once have we ever gotten all three evolutions in one go, certainly not their types or any proper details about them and their lore or anything. Even when they're actually revealed, we don't get that shit until we get the game and they want us to stay interested in it with supporting material.
>>
>Shauna is the champion
>Tierno is Gym leader
>Gym-type changes
This smells like BW2faggotry.
Also 2 elite fours and several same-type gyms, this is hilarious
I love the Kanto-Johto idea, but beating a gym leader who has lvl8 pokemon just to extend the game for Kanto wasn´t good, not this again.
>>
>>26073808
>Tierno a Gym Leader
>Shauna champion

Look man, Trevor might have been believable, but please do fuck off.
>>
>>26073800
>Fire hyena
Nope. Already missed a starter trend. Git gud fakefag
>>
>Female profesor doesent have name of bush species.

Fake and gay
>>
É BRASIL, PORRA.
>>
>>26081354
Also, why do the starters evolve at different levels? This is only ever different in two occasions, none in the same game.
>>
>>26073808
only 7 gyms?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.