[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Reviews Are In!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon_sun_moon_logos.0.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon_logos.0.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
While IGN, Gamespot, and others put out their reviews for Sun and Moon, write your own, detailing what you liked or disliked about the newest Pokemon games. Did they live up to your expectations? Were there more pros or cons? Let me know your thoughts!
>>
>>25824874
Too much space / 10
>>
The games are a solid entry to the franchise. While they lack some hardcore fan favorite features, the new toys to play with are there to make up for them, well, they try.

Overall 7.7/10

Pros:
>Graphic improvements and better frame rate
>Great selection of Pokemon in the beginning
>Trainer Cuatomisation with a wide variety of styles

Cons
>No Pokemon Amie
>No postgame
>No battle frontier
>no following Pokemon
>No PWT or anything similar
>Easy and too much handholding
>New lucario mega lol
>>
>>25824874
Stingulor is too strong/10
>>
>>25824874
7.8/10

too much water
>>
Dex Pros:
>Refreshing and fun takes on new and old ideas
>Largest new Pokedex yet, at 147 new Pokemon
>New legendary Pokemon are incredibly well thought out
>Starter Pokemon are the most consistent yet

Dex Cons
>The new "Dragonite" Pokemon is, somehow, even less imposing than Goodra
>Perfect Zygarde's ability to Mega Evolve partner Pokemon completely breaks some matches
>speaking of which, Mega Evolutions look uncomfortable, somehow lifeless
>Nuclear trio is the Genies all over again

A welcome addition to the plethora of Pokemon, despite its issues. 7.1/10
>>
The region is just one straight line from your house to the Pokemon league. You can't ever move your character because your "rival" walks you through literally everything. The champion's Pokemon are only level 30. Only 11 new Pokemon.
>>
>>25829971
>>Largest new Pokedex yet, at 147 new Pokemon
Didn't Gen 5 introduce a little over 150?
>>
>>25830031
That's why I used the autorun shoes. You can't walk out of the predefined path anyway, I like not having to use de directionals at all
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.