[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's simple: Have you played ORAS? What factors made yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ORASpoll.png (342 KB, 736x453) Image search: [Google]
ORASpoll.png
342 KB, 736x453
It's simple: Have you played ORAS? What factors made you get it/not get it? Do you plan on playing it?

This is NOT a discussion about the quality of ORAS. I'm just curious how many people have picked it up.

http://strawpoll.me/5960903
>>
>>24617527
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes I have.
>What factors made you get it/not get it?
Because I thought even if the postgame bombed it would still be fun to play through, and it was.
>Do you plan on playing it?
If I want to go back to Hoenn and just want to do a maingame playthrough, then yes I would play it again.
>This is NOT a discussion about the quality of ORAS. I'm just curious how many people have picked it up.
Good luck with that, anon. The shills, haters, and shitposters on both sides will ruin your day.
>>
i know what youre up to and youre an evil man
>>
>>24617527
If ORAS didn't have move tutors or new megas, I never would have gotten it
>>
>>24617527
>What factors made you get it
That it's pokemon
>>
>>24617527
I've played it. I got it so I could evaluate if it was good or not for myself. In the beginning it was just so I could get Trick for my Proygon-Z and relive gen III, but in the end I was really sold on the fact that Hoenn was a properly sized region and I felt unsatisfied by how small Kalos was in Y.
>>
>>24617527
>This is NOT a discussion about the quality of ORAS.

FUCK YOU, this is now a discussion about ORAS.

ORAS WAS SHIT
WHERE'S MY POSTGAME?
ZINNIA A WHORE
TOO MUCH EASY
ALL THE MEGAS WERE SHIT
OMG WALLY NOW LOOKS GAYER
BRENDAN BROWN IS GARBAGE
WHY DEOXYS IS SO EASY TO CATCH?
FUCK THE BATTLE MAISON I WANT MY BATTLE FRONTIER
LOOKER IN HOENN? 4TH GEN IN MY PRECIOUS HOENN? REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24617527
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes desu
Hoenn is my favorite senpai
>>
>>24617527
>Have you played ORAS?
Unfortunately.
Most of the things leading up to the game looked pretty mediocre. I tried playing through it in hopes of convincing myself otherwise. It didn't work.
Also Hoenn was my favorite region next to Sinnoh.
>>
>>24617690
literally this
/thread
>>
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes.
Steven Stone is my waifu.
>>
>>24617527
Have you played ORAS?
Had it (Omega Ruby) since launch
What factors made you get it/not get it?
It's a Pokemon game. Gotta buy it since I'm a slave to the late Iwata's cock. Also because I wanted to see if Hoenn would be redeemed or not (I never liked the region itself very much, the Pokemon are okay though)
Also Move Tutors (Gotta get Dragon Pulse for my MegaZard Y)
Do you plan on playing it?
I've already played through it several times.
>>
>>24617849
>Forgot to green text
Fuck my life.
>Have you played ORAS?
Had it (Omega Ruby) since launch
It's a Pokemon game. Gotta buy it since I'm a slave to the late Iwata's cock. Also because I wanted to see if Hoenn would be redeemed or not (I never liked the region itself very much, the Pokemon are okay though)
Also Move Tutors (Gotta get Dragon Pulse for my MegaZard Y)
I've already played through it several times.
>>
>>24617527
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes
I wanted to explore 3D Hoenn, play around with the new megas, and hear the remixed OST In game.
Do you plan on playing it?
I'll consider a second round with a Nuzlocke
>>
>>24617527
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes.
It's Pokemon and I thought it can't be as disappointing as XY was.
I already did.
>>
>Have you played ORAS?
Yes.
Groudon
>>
>have you played ORAS?
Sure, actually both games.
>what factors made you get it/not get it?
Really enjoyed the original games from Gen 3 so I had to check out the remakes.
Yes, I already did. I still play alpha sapphire a lot. especially for breeding.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.