[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /vp/, its time to create your own villainous team. Pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: bosses.png (600 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
bosses.png
600 KB, 1131x707
Alright /vp/, its time to create your own villainous team. Pick a name, theme, a goal for your grunts to carry out, and explain why no 10 year old will stand in your way. Only the most outrageous and unimaginable will succeed in their plans.
>>
Team Atomic
My Grunts are to find and capture/steal Pokemon that have any connection to ancient civilization in hopes of finding clues on how to awaken Regigas

Grunts will have Pokemon like:
>Sigilyph
>Golett
>Baltoy
>Yamask
>Swinub
>Bronzor
and the respective evolutions

There will be two admins one with a Golurk and the other with a Mamoswine

Once we harness Regigas we will have him shatter the world and craft a new one from scratch how original right?
>>
>>25774300
Team Arrow
Tagline: Straight ahead no matter the cost.
Already knowing about the fall of the Rockets, as soon as it was possible, immediately send my admins to all Pokemon Trainer registration sites as well as all distribution centers. (Gameplay wise this would interrupt the very beginning of the game before the character could even get a Pokemon.)
Our goal is to create enhanced Pokemon that will allow us to first take over the world (OF COURSE!), then use our newfound power to better the lives of humans and Pokemon alike through technological means.
For good measure, find someone from Orre to steal the plans for a Snag Machine, and before anything else, mass produce them for actual use by grunts.
Pros:
No new trainers can legally exist.
Existing trainers can have their Pokemon (temporarily of course) stolen quite easily by simple grunts.
Can take something of a moral high ground against any kid that arises, better than just "hurr durr muh moneys" or "destroy civilization because it's corrupt"
Cons: I did mean anything to get there, and the sacrifice of those Pokemon subjected to augmentation will be forever remembered. At least, that's how we'd rewrite the history books.
Bonus: Leader has a Gardevoir that has been successfully completely stripped of emotion. Not like a Shadow Pokemon where they still have rage and hatred. This would be an empty shell of a Pokemon that was meant to be all about emotion and empathy. And the worst part is, it actually did subject itself to this willingly for its trainer.
>>
File: Mad_scientist.gif (120 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
Mad_scientist.gif
120 KB, 338x450
Pah! All of this world's Pokemon are weak! SPINELESS! What's the point of a creature made for battle if it has such OBVIOUS WEAKNESS?! With the power of MAD SCIENCE, I shall create newer, stronger, more formidable monstrosities! Titanium jaws, cleansing flame, devastating illness, and chemical weapons! No ten year old, nor any so called "Elite Four" can hope to foil my plans! With my army of henchman and their scientifically enhanced monsters, all shall yield to my might! TEAM SPLICE shall conquer this unsuspecting world! And I, Professor Stein, will be the UNQUESTIONED RULER of this world!
>>
>>25774666
Edgy.
You should work for those RPGmaker fan games some day.
>>
I just want a slimey money orientated criminal organisation that you maybe butt heads with once or twice but never actually have any final confrontation with
>>
My evil team:
>Will not block access to Gyms and other important training facilities that strong trainers will want to enter before moving on to another town
>Will not block access to routes or towns
>Will always leave a person or group of people without any Pokemon standing in front of entrances to areas where the team is operating
>Will not have uniforms, so our agents cannot be identified
>Will not speak to children between the ages of ten and sixteen

Just try and stop us.
>>
Team Gene
Tagline: Bringing humans and Pokémon together, via genetic research. This includes genetic modification to humans using Pokémon DNA

Grunts basically allowed to use whatever the hell they want.

Pros: Bringing people and Pokémon closer together. Some volunteers (mostly grunts) who have gone through the process report that they are closer than ever with their Pokémon.

Cons: Proof you can start with good imtentions only for them to go downhill. While slight genetic modification is harmless enough, to the point there are no real changes, anything more, say... Modifying a young woman to say, be able to use electric attacks, is an extremely painful process with a very low survival rate. (Only the Admins have gone through a similar process and survived.) But hey, sacrifices have to be made if I'm to rule the world. mean... Bring humans and Pokémon closer.
>>
I AM ROCK MAN

MASTER OF ROCKS

ROCKS ARE THE BEST

TEAM ROCK'S GOAL IS TO ELIMINATE NON-ROCKS FROM THE WORLD BY TURNING ALL OTHER POKEMON INTO ROCK TYPES OR ELIMINATING THEM

BECAUSE ROCKS ARE THE BEST, OUR GRUNTS CARRY ONLY ROCK TYPES

WE WEAR MINING JUMPSUITS AND MINING HELMETS

OUR TEAM IS THE BEST

WE CANNOT BE STOPPED

ROCKS ARE THE BEST
>>
>>25775014
10/10
Best in the thread
>>
File: triplegoddess.jpg (22 KB, 236x358) Image search: [Google]
triplegoddess.jpg
22 KB, 236x358
Hiya /vp/! We're The Coven, the soon-to-be-rulers of this pathetic realm!

Based on the Triple Goddess motif, we're a group of three incredibly powerful human psychics that have the ability to control most Pokemon without the need to capture them. While our abilities are vast, they are not infinite; We can only control a limited number of Pokemon at a time, and we cannot easily sway a Pokemon with a strong emotional bond to its trainer. BUT it is possible for us to manipulate Pokemon with a lot of energy to amplify our powers' reach and potency! With the right Pokemon under our control, we might even be able to directly control humans as well!

We prefer poison, psychic, and dark types, with our most reoccurring monsters being Kadabra, Murkrow, Serviper, etc. etc. We also utilize cat Pokemon like Liepard or Purugly, as well as the local Pokemon of other types under our influence.

Along with our small group of devotees, we can quickly travel wherever we need to. Despite being witches, most of us prefer contemporary and inauspicious clothing, not wanting to stick out too much in a crowd. But our matriarch, the oldest of the three leaders of the Coven, dresses somewhat like your stereotypical witch.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (45 KB, 377x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
45 KB, 377x200
This is gonna be pretentious and autistic as fuck, but who cares, I love to do this kind of things.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen of /vp/. Let me introduce myself. My name is Theodor and I'm the leader of Team Aether.
From when I was young I've wondering what fate is. Would our fate be predestined by a superior force? Or it was ours to control what paths do we follow in life? Is our lifetime carved in stone? Our past, our present, and our future dictated by this power that escapes the grasp of our very knowledge? Are we who control our own fate, or unbeknown to us, are we just lab rats of some kind of life simulator?
Having dedicated my life trying to find answers I had a revelation. One day I've seen one of us whose path in life I could never predict. I thought until that moment that my scientific mindset of "given the same input you could always expect the same output", but this kid always did something different. So, is this kid able to take decisions for his own? Has this kid the ability of freely decide upon his fate?
That night, I had a dream. A brief flash from another world. There I saw things I've could never have imagined before. That kid was responding exactly according on how this outworldy being was pressing buttons and touching a wall he seemed to call "bottom screen". I resolved to call it "The Fourth Wall", in reference of works of ancient Sinnoh authors.
From that day I resolved we need to capture this kid to study him and gain the power of being autonomous, break the Fourth Wall and be in contact with this outer world. I'll grant you the power of Free Will.

So I've recruited the best psychics and hex maniacs of the entire world for our cause. Upon capturing that one kid you call [Main Character], the Pokemon of Goodwill and Spite and examining the invisible strings that tie this kid with this outworldy being, we'll be able to shatter the Fourth Wall and have free will for all.

1/2
>>
File: Deadpool-Fourth-Wall.jpg (32 KB, 296x371) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool-Fourth-Wall.jpg
32 KB, 296x371
>>25776465
So, Theodor will be able to pull some Psycho Mantis tricks like talking about some of your most played games, use the camera to know some of your facial gestures and joke if your character is a girl but he detects you're a man or viceversa.

They will not be a big menace for society, but for you, so they'll try to block roads and abduct you at every possibility they have, plus manipulating you to capture the box legendary. Some few NPCs and the Elite Four champion will be aware of Team Aether's plans and will argue that leaving life to freewill would make their lives unhappy, and their purpose on life, uncertain.

They'll use mainly Ghost Pokemon and some Psychic ones. Favourites are Abra, Ralts, Gothita, Drowzee, Gastly Mismagius, Duskull, Shuppet, Sableye, Yamask, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Litwick and Frillish lines. Theodor's ace is Mega Banette.

2/2
>>
>>25774300
Team Queer

My goal is to turn all of the children gay

My grunts will only use pokemon with attract and will only use it on pokemon of the same gender. But my team will be in league with the government because we will control the transsexual prostitute market and will have all of the major politicians on our tranny brothel's guest list.
>>
Hello, my name is Ren and I am the leader of Team Flora.

When I was a girl growing up in Mossdeep City, I loved to look at all the beautiful flowers growing along the coast. I imagined an entire world covered in nature.

When I grew up, I learned that the world was an ugly place, plagued with pollution and industrialization. I plan to change that.

My team has a three-part plan:

1. Locate the mythical Shaymin and have it cover the land in flowers.

2. Destroy major urban cities. Stop at nothing to bring these cities back to a natural state, even at the cost of human lives.

3. Get rid of anyone that gets in our way.

My team leans towards grass type Pokemon, specifically those resembling flowers. The Oddish and Budew lines are our favorites.
>>
File: boy scouts.jpg (51 KB, 402x269) Image search: [Google]
boy scouts.jpg
51 KB, 402x269
Team Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei

Grunts: Pic related, they are fellow 16 year olds. If a teenager can take down entire organizations with 6 pokemon, why not have an entire army of them?

Goal: Reconquer lands stolen by Kalos scum after the last war and restore [insert deustche region] to its former glory. Also to purge the world of shitmons and fairy types.

Pokemon (for grunts):
>Weezing
>Koffing
>Random non-shitmons from other types

Team Leader: Rudolf Schirach
>Registeel
>Houndoom
>Weezing
>Mega Pidgeot
>Aggron
>Drapion

>Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo

>Leader Battle Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvlpcu4bbc4

Lysandre was the closest we got to legitimate Pokenazis, I think we need to come one step closer.
>>
>>25776753

This one.
>>
>>25774300
My team has been slowly gathering funds from retarded 10-year olds, over the coarse of years.

Selling Magikarp.

The Magi Corporation (Magicorp) will succeed where the Rockets failed; we'll use the radio-waves to force-evolve all the useless Magikarp we sold and create chaos. CHAOS!
>>
Team Pocket
We just take peoples wallets
>>
File: 1379710344677.png (183 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1379710344677.png
183 KB, 500x400
>>25774300
oh boy I get to finally dump my stupid shit I made 2 years ago, and it's way more fucking relevant now due to Megas/Primals

Team Primus

A group of humans who want to ascend beyond the normal realm of power and assert dominance over every living thing possible. They frequently use their sciences to study Pokemon's full potential and assert in a new race of eugenics to help them destroy. Primus Grunts look like Roman footsoldiers with helmets, having golden and brown adornments and very lean bodies on the later Grunts encountered, even for the women. They will enslave the box legendary to for Pokemon and humans to reach their greatest potential and make them all physical gods. Elite guards lie in the Primus Sanctum and look like Centurions. Admins look like Roman Generals and are very buff people, even the scientist admin and female admin. No one will stand in their way of pure might and greatness and their honed bodies and cruelly bred Pokemon make sure of it.

Main Team Type: Fight

Leader: Magnus, a man who looks like both an old king and a supersoldier, is the final boss twice, because he comes back in the postgame with another plan to force everyone to Mega Evolve as much as possible to power himself up. Team is in the late 80s in postgame, 60s in the final boss phase.
>>
>>25774855
I would enjoy a game that built on this idea.
>>
>>25779907
underated post
>>
Team Specter
The goal is to grant all creatures (human, Pokemon, whatever it may be) the gift of existing eternally as ghosts. End goal: Planet of ghosts.

All members have ghost type pokemon and guns.
>>
>>25777078
But why Registeel?
>>
>>25777078
>registeel
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x312
>>25777078
Oy vey
>>
File: image.gif (341 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
341 KB, 300x225
>>25783571
>>
>>25780016
That's actually a pretty cool concept 8/10
>>
I'm autistic enough...

Right, so we're called the Elder Seeds. Theme is aliens. We're a group of aliens related to Deoxys that crash landed on Earth's moon ten thousand years ago after a huge fight with a Lovecraftian monster. To rebuild our energy, we engineered the growth of man and Pokemon to grow and flourish, all while having our parasites injected into powerful political figures and trainers so as to not cause revolt. We then decided it's time to swallow up all humans and have created variants of Pokemon and humans with incredible power from our own genetic code to serve as our weapons, so we can get back to fighting that monster and others. In sum, what's a breather from a boxing match for us happens to be the extinction of humanity and Pokemon.

Our grunts tend to have full teams of regular Pokemon that we command and a 'superpowered' one - not dissimilar from, say, a mega evolution. An 'fake' bulbasaur might have higher stats than a mega venusaur - so you might wonder how strong a 'fake' mega venusaur is.

Of course, through bullshit means, one ten year old will end up ripping through all our grunts, going to the moon, and killing a deity on par with Cthulhu with shitmons. Inevitable, really.
>>
>>25780016

>even the scientist admin.

And I thought a crazy bitch wanting to modify her own body with the DNA of Legendary Pokémon was crazy. >>25774855 team leader's actual goal. totally forgot to mention that.

Wait, no, super buff scientist is mundane compared to that.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.