[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /vp/ writes a letter to Game Freak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243 KB, 269x395) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243 KB, 269x395
I'll start:

Dear Game Freak,
>>
I'm CIA
>>
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
File: 1437694543500.png (43 KB, 240x279) Image search: [Google]
1437694543500.png
43 KB, 240x279
>>25739155
>>
>>25739155
You know what fuck you I'd rather jerk off to a black chick getting railed by an Anglo Teutonic.
>>
>>25739138
Make Pokemon Great Again
>>
>>25739138
Pokemon is the pinnacle of humanity's legacy.

A Chinese cartoon about catching monsters is greater than Tolstoi. It's greater than any work by Bach or Shakespeare. It's greater than any Da Vinci and Picasso painting.

It's greater than the Sistine Chapel, the Great Wall of China or Great Pyramid of Giza.
It's even greater than Newton Mechanics or Plato's Philosophy.

So, why is it not regarded as our higher point? It's still too young. Within 2k years, people shall recognize it. We'll not see it happen, but at least we were able to see its inception.
>>
>>25739167
>You know what fuck you I'd rather jerk off to a black chick getting railed by an Anglo Teutonic.

You and me both.
>>
>>25739138
Dear Game Freak.

Make over two thousands species of Pokémon.
>>
Give Mantine Roost. Give Skuntank Gunk Shot. And for God's sake, give Diancie and Aroarus Power Gem.
>>
>>25739167
I'd rather fuck a black chick.
One of those ones with straight hair.
>>
Make more new Pokémon!
>>
Give victini a mega
>>
より多くの新しいポケモン
>>
>>25739167
Why did you word this retarded? Anglo Teutonics haven't existed since the 17th century. Modern English people are just inbred mudbloods.
>>
>>25739138
Give Snorlax Slack Off
>>
Give Vibrava a mega
>>
>>25739138
If Magearna doesn't have Gear Grind and Gear Shift, you are a terrible fucking company filled with the most braindead people on earth.
>>
File: 110115_sm_dung-beetle_free.jpg (43 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
110115_sm_dung-beetle_free.jpg
43 KB, 860x460
Dear Game Freak,

Did you know there are over 400,000 species of beetles? Clearly, they are tragically underrepresented in the Pokemon series. I think this can be alleviated somewhat by introducing at least 50 evolutionary lines of beetle Pokemon into the upcoming Sun and Moon versions.

Sincerely, anon

PS - Are you going to make a dolphin or wolf Pokemon anytime soon?!
>>
Ban all legendaries on VGC for Arceus sake
>>
>>25739231
this tbch family
>>
File: 1454226582767.png (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454226582767.png
43 KB, 400x400
>>25739138

Thank you for "bringing it all together", and by that, I mean creating an all out slaughter between each other that's somehow even more cancerous than the usual times a new mainline game is announced. All because for some reason you decided to tease every damn fan in the littlest way possible about the new games in that big pokemon direct. Did you show the starters, legendaries, and small bits of gameplay like XY? No. Did you show silhouettes like you did with gen 5? No. Instead you show your studio with obscure concept art of vehicles and places, older pokemon, and people working on 'something' while you just point at shit. Also you slapped the logos onto it just for good measure because we had to know if it was a new game or not at lest. Now we have gen7fags and gen6fags waging war because both sides have only enough minimal evidence to just deny the others claim. Moonfags and Sunfags waging war for fuck knows why. Fake leaks flooding head to toe on the board in general. While finally to top it off the remainder who are wondering if the unused material/speculations from XY and Zygarde along with his new introduced formes will take place in SuMo or get dropped along with possibly all of 6th generation if that's the route you are taking. Looks like you're revealing your surprise one way or another. Because nobody has no fucking clue what you're actually planning on doing. P.S: I have other games I can play so I couldn't give less of a damn, but hell it still managed to strike one small cord seeing such chaos about a game franchise I've enjoyed generation after generation since RGBY.
>>
>>25739167
>anglo teutonic
just say white senpai
>>
>>25739599
Also have singles instead of just fucking doubles.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.