[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a fitful nights sleep full of strange dreams and some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1458429187940.jpg (109 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1458429187940.jpg
109 KB, 666x800
I had a fitful nights sleep full of strange dreams and some of them were about what I assume to be sun/moon leaks. My chakras are well aligned so I trust that this information is truthful.

Gimmick features
-Pokemon Amie is still in, and has been expanded upon
-The fashion case is back and can be used in Amie. You can take and save pictures in Amie that can be printed ingame and given as hold items, much like mail. You can also make cutouts of pictures to turn into stickers that can be applied to mail/stationary
-New gimmick - drawing. Initially you just have white paper and a black pen but you can buy art supplies at the department store.
-There is an art gallery where you can save and display pictures/drawings from/of your own pokemon and those traded to you
-There is some rating system for the gallery, I didn't see the details but the reward for filling up the gallery is a shiny smeargle
-I also saw a Sketch Pikachu, which might be an event giveaway.
-Super training has been revamped into a more diverse set of minigames. Some minigames are competitive and can be played online
-Some pokemon in Amie can draw. Pokemon in Amie will have thought bubbles to request to do certain activities based on their type and egg groups including playing minigames, drawing, playing dress up, eating, being petted, ect.

Non gimmicks
Zygarde cells are found in pokemon go. Zygarde's final form is built from a 50% Zygarde and 4 cells (you're given a Zygarde core as a gift in S/M). The cells have regional variation and the cells you use to build Zygarde actually influence his stats. The little bar on his design shows where the cells to form him came from which gives you a hint of what its stats might be. The 10% and 50% forms are created in a similar way from the core, but using different cells does not change their stats.
>>
>>25682249
And some more basic game info

The department store is early in the game this time
Rival is stronger and a more central character
Gyms mostly have 3 or 4 pokemon, E4 members have 5
Some pokemon have gotten a buff through increased TM compatibility
Quite a few new TMs were added in general.
You can trade back to OR/AS/X/Y but it removes any new moves automatically, and obviously new pokemon can't be sent back.
Pokemon traded up from R/B/Y into pokebank have their movesets wiped of any moves on the TM/HM list, DVs and stat xp are not translated to the new system and things like IV/nature/shiny status are assigned when they are transferred. They get 3 perfect IVs assigned randomly and a random nature/ability.
There are less than 100 new pokemon, the final Pokedex count was 803 (not including events obviously)
Looker is back but I got the sense that Nintendo didn't explain anything about his OR/AS appearance
There are new megas, about a dozen or so, I didn't get the feeling there would be any pattern to their distribution. I saw Mega Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee. Hitmonchan takes his gloves off and Hitmonlee walks on his hands to free up his feet for more kicking. This was towards the end of the dream so I cannot guarantee its accuracy.

That's all I got.
>>
>tfw the real leal poses itself as a "dream" and no one notices it's true
>>
File: leaf.png (60 KB, 140x334) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
60 KB, 140x334
>>25682320
>real leaf

Leaf confirmed? Subliminal messaging psyops at work here.
>>
File: 1457471414927.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1457471414927.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>>25682249
>My chakras are well aligned so I trust that this information is truthful.
>>>/x/
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.