[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game announced over two weeks ago >We know absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>Game announced over two weeks ago
>We know absolutely nothing except for the name

Who said this was ok?

leaks when
>>
So you want to go back to the days of Zoroark being teased for months without even so much as the titles?

Or how about DP's hype train, where it took more than two fucking years after the Gen 4 reveal for Dialga and Palkia to show up?
>>
>my child was born two weeks ago
>I know absolutely nothing except for the name

Who said this was ok?
>>
>>25598914
Black/White 2010
>Zoroark revealed in February
>Teases of new game imminent
>Nothing the rest of February
>Only Zoroark movie news in March and nothing more
>April reveals the version names for the games plus a few stray screenshots
>Starters, Legendaries, Protagonists, and Region name finally revealed in May.

It can always be worse, Anon. Granted, X/Y was all bang bang bang with its information, but it seems they're going back to how they usually handle pre-release periods.
>>
>>25598914
>leaks when
Next month CoroCoro will start their featured coverage of Sun and Moon which will continue until release date. There's when.
>>
>>25598914
I wanna go into these games as blind as i possibly can.

So I say it's ok.
>>
>>25598933
>Having children in the first place
ya dun goofed, anon.

>>25598939
I liked that X/Y did the information thing all the time. It kept me hyped and into pokemon for months. This right here is just frustrating.
>>
You will start the game by being introduced to the world of Pokemon

The starter Pokemon features a Rock-Paper-Scissors format for typing, namely Grass-, Fire-, and Water-types

You will need to defeat the evil team

They are the bad guys

You will fight the champion, and then the credits will roll

There is also at least 1 rival for you to fight on your journey through the region
>>
>>25598962
If this doesn't happen, I'm gonna need 3 weeks worth of you lunch money, Jimmy.
>>
>>25598930
Speaking to this, why the fuck was magearna even leaked?

Seems arbitrary af.
>>
>>25598948
Has new information ever released in the US before an issue of corocoro in the past?
>>
>>25598978
Probably just to hype the new gen up, similar to Zoroark
>>
>>25598978
Oh I don't know Anon. Maybe a little thing known as advertisment for a new Gen?

Why were Latios & Latias revealed during the final movie of the Original Series?

Why was Manaphy revealed during the final movie of the Advanced Generation?

Why was Zorua and Zoroark revealed during the final movie of the Diamond/Pearl series?

Why was Mega Evolution teased during the final movie of the Best Wishes saga?

You tell me, please, because I think you might be more of an expert on advertisement than any of us.
>>
>>25598914
babbies first video game release?
>>
The game isnt out until winter senpai

Lets be thankful they're showing us anything at all right now in corocoro instead of waiting until E3
>>
>>25598951

That sounds a bit of a gamble. I'm sure they'll start releasing info about these games eventually and built up enough knowledge for the gamers to look into before buying. But if they continue to just fumble around with letting us know about the new games up until release I'd say it be a good reason raise a brow and be slightly cautious.
>>
>>25599152

E3 barely gave us anything on ORAS except a very short sequence of Groudon and Kyogre doing nothing but activating their weather effects and the entire thing was just bland. Have a feeling something similar is gonna happen this year with Sun/Moon.
>>
>>25598933
>not being a virgin
>on /vp/
>>
>>25598991
Not that I can remember, before we learned about X and Y Japan always got information first and we had to find out about a few days later, but then we had to wait about a year to actually play those games. Now whenever CoroCoro releases info we hear about it through Pokemon's website or their YouTube channel a few days later or even the same day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.