[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHAUNA'S RETURN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: photo_4.jpg (239 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
photo_4.jpg
239 KB, 936x936
Whatever the next region is going to be one thing is sure

>SHAUNA WILL BE THERE

Wouldnt surprise me if Tierno was in this Hawaiian region aswell, Hula dances and all that. Trevor can just tag along to complete the pokedex. Diantha is a movie star so i can see her be there aswell
>>
>>25588466
Confirmed then.

Maybe she becomes a Gym leader or something on that region
>>
>>25588466
Nothing has officially been confirmed.
This is purely speculation.
>>
Shauna is a gateway waifu of the worst kind. She's a bad character, a clusterfuck of peppiness and slutiness that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and BROWNNESS. The normal anon can see her as the shit she is, and may enjoy her, hate her or be indifferent to her, but all the while recognizing that she, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable neckbearded faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. She's a retard moe character that tries her hardest to look cute, the flirting, skimpy, revealing clothes, the whole "I've never watched fireworks alone with a boy before" faggotry and everything about Shauna fuels their escapist fantasies, while her non-existant character background, emphasis on her young looks, and overall slutiness makes her fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average neckbeard and his sense of wanting to fuck an underage girl. Exactly the kind of shit that makes sweaty neckbeards and pedophile retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Shauna is basically THE waifu to attract the most hated waifufag fanbase known to /vp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this character and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Shauna threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>25588466
>she doesn't stay face down, ass up, smiling in your bed
good, she is more than just a shipping tool
>>
I hope not. She was so fucking annoying. And all that pseudo-romance shit too. No. Just no.
>>
>>25588522
Of course it is but lets face it: GF wont leave Kalos just like that. Just like Unova had a surprising style of return (sequel) so will Kalos

Its going to be either
1-Kalos in the postgame or
2-Lots of Kalos references like Kanto had in XY (or even more)
>>
She's one of Sugimori's waifus. She'll definitely appear again in some way.

I'm almost willing to bet money on it considering the disgusting amount of favoritism his other creations get.
>>
>>25588606
speculation....
None of that is confirm by a official sources.
>>
>>25588671
Just like all Hawaii stuff is pure speculation. Thats what we're doing in here untill the offical info comes out
>>
>>25588687
Speculating is kind of boring..
>>
>>25588523
>Mmm this is some top tier pasta
>>
>>25588687
The official news needs to hurry up come, already. I'm getting kind of bored and losing interest..
>>
>>25588705
and replying to every thread screaming "waaah it's just speculation!" is even more boring
>>
>>25588652
Oh yeah i forgot about that, he seems to like her a lot. Wouldnt surprise me if she'd make an appearance then
>>
Zinnia will be returning and will probably end up reviving Aster somehow. It was hinted in OR/AS near the end of the delta episode.
>>
Good. Shauna a cute. I'd love for her to be a gym leader or something in S/M.
>>
>>25588738
It is speculation doe.
It is boring.
Alright, I'll see ya later.
>>
>>25588466
Plz no.
>>
>>25588466
>Shirtless Tierno waering a grass skirt
pls no
>>
File: clap.gif (2 MB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
2 MB, 610x350
>>25588523
Well said. Well fucking said.
>>
No no no please fucking NO. Bring Cynthia back if you're set on having a reoccuring waifu. All the Kalos characters were bland and forgettable as shit.
>>
>>25588797
I'd much rather have Zinnia than this fucking rat haired squirrel teeth bland ass pedobait.
>>
File: 48350704_p0.png (534 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
48350704_p0.png
534 KB, 1200x1600
>>25588797

Zinnia will never be heard from again after the Japanese fans, aka the people GF actually listens to, took a huge dump on her.
>>
>>25588466
As long as she grows some curves in the mean time
>>
>>25589058
Oh yeah, some fan disliked her and posted some shit about her on the fan forum = Japan hates Zinnia

vp logic
>>
Has it occurred to any of you that given that the game is aimed mainly at children, the fact that she's very young would in no way make her 'pedobait'. If he'd been a young boy this conversation wouldn't exist

Cynthia is the one true waifu
>>
>>25589226
>Oh yeah, some fan disliked her and posted some shit about her on the fan forum = Japan hates Zinnia
Try all places that talk about the games.
>>
I'm so sick of gen 6 rivals

Just let me play the game instead of stopping me every twenty steps with a scripted event
>>
Maybe Gen 7 will start with the protag leaving Kalos, like how Hoenn started with Brendan moving to a new place.
>>
>>25588523
Is sugimori waifu too
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.