[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could add 5 features into Sun/Moon what would they be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_428.png (138 KB, 326x174) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_428.png
138 KB, 326x174
If you could add 5 features into Sun/Moon what would they be. Only 1 similarity per list.

I'll start. (Aside from adding pic related to the game if it's fake.)

>Shiny chance for hoard encounters is 1/500 or 1/200 with shiny charm.
>HMs can be deleted on the spot.
>New Cosmic/Space type
>Kalos postgame
A lot of new legendaries.
>>
>>25587722
>if its fake
It's been for quite some time now m8

But a few things I would actually like:
>Difficulty system
>Following Pokemon (if it can be limited to only your starter, I wouldn't mind)
>Multiple save slots to try out each starter and different teams
>>
1. difficulty selection
2. fix GTS
3. minimum of 2 lengthy post game arcs
4. non-friendly rivals
5. reduce number of Legendary/Mythical Pokemon back to 5
>>
File: Leakd.jpg (85 KB, 637x850) Image search: [Google]
Leakd.jpg
85 KB, 637x850
>>25587722
>NO new legendaries
>small amount of new Pokemon like last gen
>no new starter megas
>challenge mode available from beginning
>trainer customization
>enemy rival
>less support in the game, enough of this "you're such a great trainer!" "I believe in you!" bs
>dark type gym
>kalos postgame
I'm indifferent about follower-pokemon.

Also this leak is fake but it's probably better than the shit gamefreak will come up with
>>
>>25587722
>A lot of new legendaries
Exactly what we need, more bullshit legendaries, lets make a whole mlp stable of keldeo clones
>>
>sound type

That's all I've ever wanted since gen 4
>>
>>25587816
>NO new legendaries
>small amount of new Pokemon like last gen

You had me with everything else, but why this? They have the 3D models done for all 721 Pokemon so its not like they need time. There's no excuse for them to not add at least the amount of new mons BW had
>>
>>25587869
I should screencap this so when people bitch about lack of postgame i'll show them this.
>>
>Option to make all battles into Double Battles
>Rivals actually put pressure on you before the second Gym
>Legendaries kept to a minimum
>Don't hand out Fire/Water/Grass Pokemon like fucking candy within the first hour of the game
>Fairy-Type rebalanced
>Mega-Evolutions are post-game content
>After unlocking Megas, Gym Leader and Elite Four rematches contain Megas
>>
>>25587916
The legendaries are useless and don't need to exist. Unless they actually effectively make them part of the story, which they utterly failed at doing in XY.

And I want the Pokemon they do release to be very carefully chosen and the absolute best ones they have, so that we don't keep getting useless clone after useless clone.
>>
>>25587923
Can still bitch about lack of GOOD postgame. Good postgame = Looker plot.
>>
>>25587927
Fuck yes. Don't get the double battle thing but as long as it's optional idgaf.

Having to grind through with normal and rock types and stuff would be a great challenge, and feel rewarding.

Gym Leader rematches are fucking ESSENTIAL
>>
>spend more time on the pokemon's animations.
>cut out the evil team and make an original plot.
>let you pick age and height of the main, along with other customization options.
>Make a console version beside it like how Smash did.
>>
>>25587938
> Unless they actually effectively make them part of the story, which they utterly failed at doing in XY

I agree. They had no build up whatsoever besides an old man talking about your version's mascot. They didn't feel like proper "boss" battles if that makes sense. Again, BW did it right
>>
>>25587722
I don't know if anyone's thought of this but I'd love to see Pokemon Bank get integrated into the games a little more smoothly. It feels like it should be a natural extension of the PC Storage system, rather than a completely separate program.

>>25587923
A bunch of stupid legendaries don't make a good post-game. Gens 4 and 5 added way too fucking many they're neat if you happen to discover them but they don't make the post-game.
>>
>>25587722
>Pokeball launcher mini game
>Use the touch screen to drag, aim, and release a Pokeball of choice to a wild Pokemon. Similar to Angry Birds
>This launcher is optional, but using it will effectively increase the catch rate depending on how accurate you are
>>
>>25587722
>Rival(s) is/are well written
>Poison-type Legendary
>Improved trainer customization
>Follower Pokemon
>Battle Frontier
>>
>>25587938
Did you even play X and Y? The legendary is what powered the Ultimate weapon, which is the biggest part of the plot.
>>
>>25587962
I just really like Double Battles. XY infuriated me to no end by dangling group fights in front of me, like with Team Flare Admins, only to either make them take turns 1v1ing me like retards, or my derelict "rival" runs in and makes it into a Team Battle for no reason.
The niggas in Orre know how to have a good fight.
>>
File: 1457835640954.jpg (17 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
1457835640954.jpg
17 KB, 342x192
>>25587938
The only useless thing is your understanding of both legendaries and Pokemon in general. Granted, it's to be expected from the common rabble here on /vp/ who doesn't understand the bile coming out of their own mouth.

>Useless clone after useless clone
But there are no clone Pokemon. There are various Pokemon based off a certain species, but that doesn't make them a clone at all. You'd understand this if you actually put the time to think.
>>
>trainer customization again, but with better options like the cosmetics/makeup you could do with the PR videos in XY
>IV checker gives you flat numbers instead of the vague, pretentious bullshit he does now
>a post-game that's more than just tying up loose ends from the main story
>HMs can be deleted like normal moves and TMs
>>
Additional modes such as nuzlocke or hard/easy
Multiple save files
Improved gts where you can search based on potential, ability etc.
Improved legend hunting and postgame in general
Multiple shiny palettes
>>
File: 1455795237803.png (331 KB, 562x557) Image search: [Google]
1455795237803.png
331 KB, 562x557
>>25587722
>intense focus on exploration, with a whole lot of out of the way scenic routes and locations
>Out of the ordinary distribution of mons, something like early ice or dragon types to spice things up, maybe some really strong lategame normal types
>Hard mode, slightly more intense than B/W2 hard mode with no need to jump through hoops to get it
>story is a little less 'end of the world' level stakes, but more focused on characterization and development of rivals/evil team/gym leaders
>post-game with a lot of stuff to do/explore/battle
>>
Scale the fucking story back a bit before we end up with Crisis on Infinite Poke-earths.
>>
>>25588461
>crisis on infinite poke-earths
>protag is barry allen
I'd be completely fine with that.
>>
>Trainer Customization returning
>Hardmode
>Lots of stuff do do after elite 4
>>
>>25587722

1) 5 new legendaries tops
2) elaborate trainer customization
3) difficulty system
4) non-friendly rival
5) constant crackdown on fake mons
6) shinies as rare as gen II if not more rare
7) follower/shoulder pokemon
8) legendaries with backstories specific to other regions can only be obtained by event
9)pokemon habbo hotel online :^)
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>25589164
> 5 new
>>
File: 1399646059607.jpg (36 KB, 241x403) Image search: [Google]
1399646059607.jpg
36 KB, 241x403
>>25587722
>New Cosmic/Space type
>A lot of new legendaries

I just want a good battle tower
>>
>Mom is a fucking gym leader/E4
>Trainer customization
>POST-GAME THAT LASTS MORE THAN A FART
>you can choose your rival's sex
>FUCKING DARK TYPE GYM

GF dont fucking fail me now
>>
>difficulty setting in the available from the beginning and the option to set it any time, maybe only from the PC
>bring back contests with an online mode
>better online communication and matchmaking in general
>gen V exp
>GOOD rematches, none of that chateau bullshit
>more trainers use mega evolution, not just the player
>either trainer customization or secret bases or both
>more intricate routes and dungeons
>remove the amie affection mechanic,amie now influences friendship
>new minigames for amie/super training
>at least one scripted shiny encounter would be nice

>keep natures and evs but remove IVs

Those are more than 5, I'm almost sorry
>>
>>25589164
>yes (more)
>yes
>yes
>sure
>what?
>fuck that!
>why not
>Are you anti fun?
>uhhh wut.

>>25589308
I love the idea of a random scripted shiny.
>>
>>25587816
>less support in the game, enough of this "you're such a great trainer!" "I believe in you!" bs

It's a game for kids too... they enjoy reading this stuff.
>>
>>25589308
What did u mean by gen5 exp? I can only guess u mean less exp earned throughout the game.

Gen6 with lucky egg, my pokemon were Lv100 from the trainers alone, before the 8th gym.

Gen1 with lucky egg, my pokemon were almost Lv100~ by the E4, by trainers exp alone.

Gen5 my pokemon were at Lv70~ with the lucky egg, by the E4. (80 if you count the other side of the region, and ur return to the E4)

Gen3 and 4, my pokemon were 85~

Gen2 my pokemon were Lv60~

(This is with different pokemon, and taking an average amoungst different teams through multiple playthroughs.)

Only gen5, and gen6 seemed to offer anything close to a challenge. Mainly because gen5 upped the level from trainers after the E4, from 50, to 80. But the E4 there were the 2nd easiest E4, so I'm talking post game only.

Then Gen6 had some Lv60+ trainers, which actually took hits pretty well, though sadly the E4 was THE easiest of them all.

Which makes me look at 1st, 3rd, and 4th gen as being the most consistently "challenging" of all the gens. (Mainly just emerald, and it was a lot of fun)
>>
File: 1453865517417.jpg (73 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
1453865517417.jpg
73 KB, 633x622
>>25587722
>Kalos postgame
>In Gen 7
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.