[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demonoid Leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Demonoid.png (34 KB, 160x154) Image search: [Google]
Demonoid.png
34 KB, 160x154
A close friend of mine from college runs a Demonoid account (his username is ‘bpfine’). He doesn’t have any specific category of torrent that he shares, but I’ve always relied on him for his assorted magazine scans. Last time I was filled in, he had about four or five international sources and probably around twenty domestic sources for his magazines. His torrents, especially his magazine collections, get a lot of peers. Seriously, a lot. Since I’ve known him for such a long time (we graduated in 2007), he always hooks me up with a private magnet link for his collections before any of his uploads are put out; only if I’m interested, of course. Well, as a competitive player and just overall Pokémon fan, I’m always given scans of CoroCoro when he gets them in full. But one of his international sources has ties with Hitotsubashi Publishing Group (一ツ橋グループ), the company that owns Shogakukan (株式会社小学館). For those of you who are unaware, Shogakukan is the company that owns and publishes CoroCoro. Through this connection, my friend recieves segmented documents, kind of like transcripts, of CoroCoro issues as they’re ran through the publishing process. These usually come in batches about a week before official release, plus or minus. Seems too good to be true, right? I’m basically saying “sup /vp/ I got dank leaks for sun and moon.” But that’s exactly what I’m saying, as shitty as that sounds. But you don’t have to waste your time dwelling on this info I’m about to dump, because according to my friends’ international connection, the first CoroCoro leaks for this upcoming April issue should happen any time today or tomorrow. (For you dumbasses, magazines always run their issues a month ahead. So in February, we got the March issue. This month, March, we’re getting the April issue. You can look up everything I’ve told you ITT and confirm my claims). Enough background, though. Here’s what I know.

[cont]
>>
First off, what you all want, the starters: A grass goat covered in leaves and with wooden rams, a fire polar bear with spiky orange fur but a snow-white face, and a water chameleon with a transparent stripe across its belly.

Pokémon Sun & Moon improve upon the concept of PokéMarts and Pokémon Centers by introducing two new key locations, the Pokémon Mall (PokéMall) and Pokémon Plaza (PokéPlaza).

PokéMalls are exclusive to cities. They’re large interior-locations similar to the Mauville City introduced in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Each mall is unique in its own way, but they all deliver the same general concepts. Inside of PokéMalls you will find many different department stores. Some are local and exclusive to their city, others are chain-brand stores that you can find all across the region. Also included at PokéMalls are common areas where you can buy food and drink for yourself and your Pokémon, similar to food courts. Inside of these PokéMalls are also the new Pokémon Center and PokéMart, the new Super Training Facility, daycares, the new セピア Café (Sepia Café), fashion stores, accessory shops, hair salons, and more.

PokéPlazas are exclusive to towns and are basically just smaller PokéMalls designed to fit into the more quaint locations. They feature a smaller selection of stores, but still have the essentials.

PokéMalls and PokéPlazas are open all day and night, but the store hours vary. Pokémon Centers and PokéMarts remain open at all times, though.

PokéMarts have been totally updated into Pokémon and Pokémon Trainer oriented super stores. Kind of like Petsmart, but for Pokémon.

[cont]
>>
Go away
>>
File: anyways.gif (142 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
anyways.gif
142 KB, 220x165
>>
I like how when fake starters appear once others come to build up entire narratives to build up their legitimacy
>>
autists will read and believe every word
>>
>>25522089
>>25522094
wait a minute, these leaks describe pokemon similar to the pokemon "leaked" here
>>25521606
IS IT HAPPENING?
>>
Scans or go away
>>
>>25522094
>grass goat covered in leaves
We already had this exact pokemon in gen 6.
>a fire polar bear
No.
>Water chameleon
We already have a chameleon pokemon, but it's more believable than the previous starters.
>malls/"plazas" in every city
Doubtful.
>PokeMarts have been totally updated into Pokemon/Trainer oriented super stores
What were they supposed to be before?
>>
>>25522164
Thanks for saying dude
>>
File: Spectacled_Bear.jpg (491 KB, 1250x1138) Image search: [Google]
Spectacled_Bear.jpg
491 KB, 1250x1138
>>25522089
>Fire Polar Bear
>Not pic related
>>
>>25522260
Oh shit, maybe the only thing he could think of with the white face was a polar bear, when in fact it's this uh, thing you got there
>>
gib invite OP
>>
It's a Sun Bear. What a great opportunity for sun and moon. Only one that seems wasted is the Goat grass type as we already have one
>>
File: 1456274095461.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1456274095461.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>25522299
damn nigga, leave a get for the rest of us
>>
so Skiddo #2, Honōguma, and water Kecleon... they arent even trying.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.