[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ PSA: Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1456432728251.png (397 KB, 1001x591) Image search: [Google]
1456432728251.png
397 KB, 1001x591
A message to all Gen 7fags and Gen6fags:

Just wait for more details. We literally know NOTHING about the games other than the names and some blury concept art yet and you faggots scream

>WAAAA GAMEFREAK FORGET ZYGERD REEEEEEEE

Or

>WAAAA GEN 6 SUKS BYE ZYGERD

Just calm the fuck down and wait until Gamefreak or TPCi confirms shit
>>
>>25364124
The voice of reason, a reasonable faggot.
>>
Gen 7 Faggots its over
>>
>>25364124
>Inb4 Delusional Zfag

I'm just being a realist here. Nothings been even remotely confirmed and yet everyone wants to jump to conclusions

Here's the facts:

>We have Zygarde Formes which have yet to make a main series appearance
>We have A Greninja form that has yet to make a main series appearance
>We Have a New Gamdme Announced called Pokémon Sun and Moon

That's literally all we know
>>
>>25364124
Honestly, this just feels like we're getting the Kanto/Johto treatment with Kalos/whatever region comes up using Zygarde as the actual tie-in.

They'll release Volcanion when the movie releases and they have Zygarde Core appearing in the movie.
>>
What if Z is after sun and moon?
>>
>>25364168
And based off what the facts are currently my theory is this:

>Sun And Moon are indeed Gen 7
>However they are Connected to Gen 6 in the same way Gen 2 and Gen 1 are to commemorate the 20th Anniversary
>Zygarde, it's forms and The Greninja form are Connected in some way and are found in Sun and Moon

And that's just my theory. I could be completely Wrong but I think my idea is reasonable. I don't think they'll just leave the Zygarde forms to the Anime and Obscure spin-off games because that would be flat out retarded and completely unprecedented.
>>
The official press site confirms Sun and Moon as a new generation. This is not up for debate. For the record I agree with >>25364169 and think it will be to gen 6 what gen 2 was to gen 1, and Zygarde won't get left behind. But that still doesn't make it gen 6.5 and referring to it as such is simply incorrect.
>>
>>25364266
True. I'm more addressing the faggots who think Zygarde is being left behind. No way Zygarde is just gonna be forgotten. This is what Masuda Ment by wanting to surprise people. Instead of Getting Z we're getting a New Generation which also serves as a pseudo "Z" Version
>>
>>25364415
>Meant*
>>
File: lumiose.png (921 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lumiose.png
921 KB, 1280x720
I suppose if you want to add more to it and you want to use the anime as something to tie it up, Perfect Zygarde seems to be at the epicenter with is completely south of Lumiose, so I mean if anything this whole Zygarde thing would tie-in and the region is actually south of Kalos.
>>
>>25364542
That thing has to be 100x stronger than Dragon's Ascent.
>>
>>25364232
I'm also having a hard time believing they won't revisit Zygarde or AZ's Floette in a main-series game.
>>
File: BTFO2.png (31 KB, 606x172) Image search: [Google]
BTFO2.png
31 KB, 606x172
>>25364168
It's fucking confirmed it's generation 7.
>>
GameFreak has shown me time and time again that I have to expect the worst from them, because they can.

They can do lazy cashgrabs, they can do whatever fuck they want and no one can change this. They can skip everything and do another filler garbage game and nothing will change.

Zygarde is dead, deal with it.
>>
>>25364369
>diamond/pearl remakes confirmed..
>>
>>25364657
I won't defend Gamefreak too hard, they have fucked up pretty hard both recently and in the past. Things that easily could have been avoided or seem nonsensical, mostly.

This would be fucking egregious and a new low, and I don't think they're that far down the hole just yet.
>>
>>25364657
But why would they go through the trouble of hyping up Zygarde and giving him brand new Never before seen forms if they're not gonna use it in a game?

That's just flat out retarded even for Gamefreak
>>
>>25364762
This. Once Gamefreak Sinks so low that they forget About or not use Entire legendary Pokémon Formes is when I Officially will stop buying their games
>>
>>25364762
>>25364806
So what? People WILL forget about Zygarde, normies are already happy we didnt get Z. No one will judge GameFreak, their games still will make profit.

The best you can do is leave this franchise and never come back, like literally.
>>
>>25365070
>So what? People WILL forget about Zygarde, normies are already happy we didnt get Z.
Huh?
>>
it's like literally none of you have been on vp since before they released xy
>>
>>25365077
Read facebook comments on serebii or whatever.
>>
But what about "flowers"?
>>
>>25364124
>inb4 100% Zygarde becomes the Exodia of Pokemon
>inb4 100% Zygarde is instabanned by Smogon
>inb4 AG matches with 100% Zy vs MegaQuaza
>>
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-bank/#pokemon-sun-pokemon-moon

The Bank info pretty much confirmed it's Gen 7.

RBY Pokemon can be transferred to SuMo, but NOT XY and ORAS.

Unless the transferred RBY mons are some kind of unusable trophies different from the mechanically "real" Pokemon, this means SuMo is a one way trip. It's objectively impossible to call it Gen 6.
>>
File: 1456575683666.png (59 KB, 427x284) Image search: [Google]
1456575683666.png
59 KB, 427x284
get well soon zygarde
>>
>>25366091
>The Bank info pretty much confirmed it's Gen 7.

No it doesn't.

>RBY Pokemon can be transferred to SuMo, but NOT XY and ORAS.
Because they have to make new software to convert gen 1 .pkmn files to gen 6 ones and they don't want to patch XY/ORAS. It's not really an indicator of anything unless you think BW2 is also a new gen just because the dream radar only works with BW2 and not BW1.

Also, on the "Note that Pokémon cannot be moved directly from Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue.." part, notice how it specifically says "DIRECTLY." Why not just leave out the "directly" part if they can't be moved to XYORAS period? Saying "directly" might imply you can put it in Sun/Moon and then move it to XY/ORAS, as an indirect transfer.
>>
>>25366091
It says that they cannot be moved DIRECTLY to XY and ORAS. Learn to read.
>>
>>25364657
>>25364762
>>25364777
>>25365070
Im afraid i agree with those who say its over for Zygrade.

Think about it: Sun and Moon are holiday 2016. Thats Decemeber. Till that time both anime andmanga will reveal all of Zygarde secrets. GF will mark this as done and move on. With the game launch people will forget about Zygarde allthough im 100% sure the real saltiness will explode few days or weeks after Sun and Moon are released.

Its the same company who just completely ignored Emerald features for ORAS (bar Wallace additional battle), who did "teehee BF coming soon, lol , no its not"

Its sad and what is the worst about: we really reached the point where Pokemon are getting anime exclusive forms. Just wait for anime exclusive Pokemon. Its just a matter of time
>>
>>25364232

They could always pull a Johto.

Seriously, if people agreed on this middle ground it would end this incessant stubburnness.

Johto was a new gen.

You got to revisit Kanto.

It was a win-win of sorts kind of since Kanto was a shell of its former self.

But thats not the point, Game Freak could have Zygarde in the Kalos we "revisit".

Also look at the thematic motifs between Sun/Moon and Gold/Silver.

GS introduced the day and night cycle.

Time based evolutions with Espeon only evolving during the day and Umbreon during the night.

Sun stone evolutions.

Ho-oh is is the rainbow pokemon and is associated with clear sunny skies.

Lugia is the diving pokemon and it is associated with the sea. It is the guardian of the sea, it controls the tides very much like the moon.

Look at their colors.

Ho-oh is an reddish orange and Lugia is a silverish gray or grayish silver, same difference.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.