[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its been so long since there's been a new "main-line"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Its been so long since there's been a new "main-line" pokemon game, what incentive would there be to buy the next pokemon game if its just a "Z" version with no new pokemon? Even if a new game was announced tomorrow it would be another 6 months at a minimum until the game was release. With that said, If they make a "Z" version I hope there are at least a handful of new pokemon since X and Y were so scarce in that department.
>>
>>25041433
Dont count on that.

More content? Most likely yes
New Pokemon? Almost 100% unlikely
>>
>>25041442
Agreed. Too unlikely
>>
File: lYTsVSF.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lYTsVSF.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>25041433

New formes? Maybe.
New megas? Likely.
New pokemon? Little to no chance.

You may not mentally accept it since this gen amount is low, but people fail to realize that new amount of pokemon is low because they keep on excluding the number of Mega evolutions that were also introduced. Add both together and it becomes an average amount. Creating them requires some, if not just as much effort as making a new pokemon altogether. Yes they they look similar in appearance but the very same thing can be said with regular evolutions, which are classified as new pokemon.

So unless you are just baiting captain autismo style here, please try not to forget that fact.
>>
>>25041433
The time between D/P to Platinum and B/W to B2/W2 were both longer then where we are now. Seriously if it wasn't for OR/AS happening in between X/Y and Z no one would be complaining. Really chances are that Z will be out before July since games usually make it out before their respective movie except for the weird in between gen ones. Granted there are few more factors this gen like worldwide releases to consider, but I don't think that will huge difference.
>>
File: Generation VI Games.jpg (57 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Generation VI Games.jpg
57 KB, 651x500
>>25041507
But the Rom will be leaked before the Pokémon Z release.
>>
>>25041538

More like stores will break street date again or someone will sneak a copy out sooner.
>>
I see a lot of people who think wont happen and GF will just move on to 7th generation since its the 20th annivesary which i think is extremelu unlikely but thats not the point. The thing is if they'd actually do that it would leave HUGE bad taste in fanbase's mouth

Sure, people would be hyped about ne games and new Pokemon but after the initaila hype would die down poeple would be very disappointed how gen 6 ended: no good, long postgame in both XY and ORAS. Barebones story in XY, undeveloped characters in XY (Malva, Diantha, gym leaders, even Lysandre), unfinished buisness in both 6th games (Ghost girl, power plant, Zinnia and Aster, Lookers amnesia, BF teasing, Eternal Floette, Southern Kalos, fucking ZYGARDE storyline and forms etc)

If they'd just leave it an move on it would be the biggest fail GF could ever do
>>
>>25041594
>who think wont happen

"Who think Z wont happen" sorry
>>
>>25041433
>more content
Probably
>new megas
Definitely
>the release of unreleased forms
Definitely
>new forms
Possible, if not likely
>new Pokemon altogether
Most likely not
>>
>>25041594
>Zinnia and Aster
Aster was a family member or close friend of Zinnia's.
>Looker's amnesia
But ORAS still takes place before the Johto and Sinnoh games, so Looker's amnesia gets taken care of by then. The real question is...how?
>Ghost girl
I think that's one of those things that's deliberately left a mystery, like the ghosts from the Sinnoh games.

>power plant
>Eternal Floette
>Southern Kalos
>Zygarde storyline and forms
On the other hand, I hope THESE ones get handled by the end of Gen 6.
>>
>>25041594
>>25041614
Aster was actually the previous lorekeeper who was supposed to summon mega fug with some special power. She died and Zinnia took her place, but had no special powers which is why Rayquayquay told her to fuck off.

Yes, it's what's in the manga but the scenario writer for ORAS confirmed it to be the game canon
>>
>>25041630
Even if thats the case we should still get some continuation for it, what if Aster is the ghost girl? considering Zinnia has 3 Kalos Pokemon we can safely assume she was in Kalos, maybe Aster too
>>
>>25041507

The thing is, in that time span between B/W and B2/W2 it was less than a year before we started hearing and seeing info about the next games. We've already gone that far between games this gen and have heard and know absolutely nothing, besides a vague pokemon form.
>>
>>25041877
>time span between B/W and B2/W2 it was less than a year before we started hearing and seeing info about the next games

Nope
BW release: September 2010
BW2 announcement: February 2012
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.