[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Pokemon character harbors the greatest amount of sadness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: mio.png (154 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
154 KB, 300x300
Which Pokemon character harbors the greatest amount of sadness?
>>
>>24905625
Dank meme.

Probably Gothitelle
>It can see the future from the movement of the stars. When it learns its Trainer's life span, it cries in sadness.

or Xatu
>Xatu stands rooted and still in one spot all day long. People believe that this Pokémon does so out of fear of the terrible things it has foreseen in the future.

or Luvdisc
>It's a piece of shit and it had its thunder stolen by Alomomola. Its scales are the rhino horns of the Pokemon world.
>>
>>24905625
The player character
>>
File: pokemon3.jpg (415 KB, 684x1125) Image search: [Google]
pokemon3.jpg
415 KB, 684x1125
>>24905625
Manga Sabrina?
>>
>>24905625
Thanks doc
>>
Farfetch'd
A complete joke, never taken seriously and often used just for food.
Even with it's bravery, it doesn't go anywhere and is still laughed at.

Farfetch'd got the saddest existence.
>>
>>24905625
you should do more color edits

my answer is Cubone and Yamask and AZ
>>
File: 213412412431234.png (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
213412412431234.png
32 KB, 250x250
>>24905625
>>
Ash
>forever 10
>will never win anything relevant
>will never have a happy ending
>will never know his dad
>will be stuck in a never ending loop
>>
>>24905625

Thanks, doc.
>>
File: Volkner.png (140 KB, 318x600) Image search: [Google]
Volkner.png
140 KB, 318x600
Sad sack
>>
>>24908794
More like bored
>>
>>24908794
>>24908799

Dude is so bored that he even went as far as Unova to fight the Elite 4, or at the very least Shauntal, there.

I don't know what position Volkner could take that wouldn't end up with him getting bored desu, dude constantly wants to be challenged but he's stronger than 99.99999999999% of trainers when he uses his most powerful team.Dude is doomed to an eternal life of boredom.
>>
File: yamask.png (312 KB, 848x719) Image search: [Google]
yamask.png
312 KB, 848x719
Pic Related
>>
>>24906143
He's still happy despite all that because of all his traveling.
>>
>>24909194

>Became a Pokemon
>And got put in the same breeding group as Gardevoir

Ungrateful bastard.
>>
>>24908794
I always admired how fucking cool his jacket looks, even when I was younger.
>>
>>24905625
XY Rival.

>born into a family a great trainers
>try your best to live up to that
>finally start out on an adventure
>some kid from bumfuck nowhere tags along
>decide to show him/her the ropes, be a good friend
>they show promise
>form a rivalry in the hopes that it will be a good stepping stone on the way to the Elite 4
>this kid kicks your ass six ways from Sunday
>lose the Mega Ring
>not chosen by the Legendary Pokemon
>lose the rematch before fighting the strongest trainers in the region
>finally get your own Mega Ring
>STILL lose

Calem/Serena even comments on this, getting increasingly frustrated that he/she can't beat the player.
>>
>>24909392
I'm genuinely feeling bad for them. Too bad you have to win against them to progress.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.