[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;-;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (266 KB, 1250x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 1250x700
;-;
>>
IT
>>
>>27228456
>WHY WON'T GF CATER TO MY SPECIFIC PERSONAL DESIRES FOR STARTER EVOS??!?
>>
>>27228528
IS
>>
>>27228545
NO
>>
>>27228594
STYLE
>>
>>27228456
IT JUST GETS BIGGER
>>
>>27228630
>i hate it when a common design is gradually changed to be more cool and strong
>pokemon should only evolve if they pull some new weapon out of their ass
>>
>>27228456
It's very sad when "It gets bigger" is actually better in the case of modern starter designs.
>>
>>27228630
I've never understood why this is a complaint.
>>
>>27228456
I like Greninja and Delphox, and while I could accept that as a replacement for Greninja, the Braixen evo is just a mess.
>>
>>27228456
I'd have been sort of okay with that Frogadier evo, but I'm so glad Braixen didn't turn into that uninspired, oddly proportioned, awfully colored shit.
>>
>>27228852
Agreed. Thankfully it turned into a bigger uninspired, oddly proportioned, awfully colored piece of shit.
>>
File: w3rrewr.png (301 KB, 780x513) Image search: [Google]
w3rrewr.png
301 KB, 780x513
Like the greninga we got many times more.

Sad that I actually prefer that delphox fake evo compared to the....thing we got.
>>
>>27228892
Kill yourself
>>
>>27228456
That fire looks like jell-o

>>27228931
Delphox is shit m8
>>
>>27228801
I don't know where you're getting that implication. I never said any of that and I don't know where you're getting these extremes. Don't be a child.

>>27228833
Because it's an excuse to not come up with a unique design that's still relevant to the original. Poliwrath is just a bigger Poliwhirl with angry eyes. Typhlosion is just a bigger, angrier Quilava.

Good examples of evolutionary progression would be Jigglypuff to Wigglytuff, Sandshrew to Sandslash, Inkay to Malamar, or Phantump to Trevenant. Those ones still keep the feeling of the initial design without making it a bigger, angrier version with minimal change, or going all the way to the realm of nonsensical asspull elements.
>>
>>27228456
That's a pretty cool frog
>>
>>27228456
they look like intermediary evolutions between the second and the third.
>>
>>27228456
I'm tired of bitch ass niggas crying about Delphox. It's a perfectly fine design aside from the game model.
>>
They both look like shit.
>>
>>27228456

I like Greninja and Delphox.
>>
>>27228456
It's not shit really
But -strongly- prefering this than the official ones?
Absolute shit
>>
Gen 6 was doomed from the beginning.
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 250x250
>>27228801
Because that always works out.
>>
>>27228955
Delphox being shit doesn't excuse that thing in OP from looking worse than it.
>>
I got so fucking hyped when I first saw these. That Frogadier evo is fucking awesome.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.