[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Matt and Tray are gonna make another Chinpokomon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
Do you think Matt and Tray are gonna make another Chinpokomon episode? This time obviously called Chinpokomon Go.

What would the plot be about?
>>
>>27172498
>>>/tv/
>>
It's pretty much guaranteed at this point.
They're probably writing it as we speak.
>>
>>27172498
South Park is pretty dumb
>>
>>27172506
fuck off retard
>>
>>27172498
I can't see them not doing it. It's pretty much guaranteed.
>>
>>27172498
>south park
you have to be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>27172498
all they do is reference modern shit like the Chimpsons so I don't see why not
>>
>>27172498
Plot:
People getting run over for chinpokos and others driving to chinpokostops. The episode will be produced as soon as a "new pokemon" is announced
>>
YOU GOT TO BUY 'EM
YOU GOT TO BUY 'EM
CHINPOKOMOOON
>>
>>27172513
>>27172551
>thinking south park is just a cartoon and not one of the greatest and smartest parody/satirical shows of all time
Found the kids
>>
>>27172506
Why not /co/?
>>
I would say its almost a given that they would.
>>
>>27172506
>TV discussion
>on /tv/
>>
I actually tweeted at them long ago with the idea of making an episode that makes fun of adults that still play the games

I mean, considering how many of us there are, i'm actually surprised they haven't done it yet
>>
>>27172626
>he watches parodies
What a baby tbqfh
>>
>>27172626
Sometimes they hit.
Sometimes they miss.
>>
>>27172511
nah they are lazy as fuck. they write the episode like 4 days before airing. nobody will gibe a shit about pokemon go by then
>>
>>27172498
Kenny, distracted by the game walks into traffic and dies. That's not the plot but that'd be a gag in it.
>>
There will probably be a part where the adults are playing it and stop paying attention to important stuff and everything goes to shit.
>>
File: 1418811201611.png (169 KB, 450x381) Image search: [Google]
1418811201611.png
169 KB, 450x381
>>27172498
>still watching south park

fuck off underage
>>
>>27173095
>liking kill la kill
you're not much better m8
>>
>>27172498
It's been sad as a former SP fan to watch the show slide into 'clickbait'ness, doing episodes only on the latest political or popular trends they see in an effort to get people to watch. I miss when it actually did originality.
>>
>>27173166
that's always been the reasons of the episodes bruh
>>
>>27174400
This.

You've just never noticed it.
>>
>>27173141
Anon has better taste than South Park, the garbage scum of media.
>>
>>27173011
>Stan gets dragged along into another fad he couldn't care less about
>he gets mugged
>"I-I don't have any money!"
>"I don't want yo money, I want your Chinpokomon!"
>>
>>27174566
>Cartman and Kyle join rival teams
>shit gets over dramatic with turf wars at school
>>
The boys find a dead body by Stark's Pond.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-players-find-another-dead-body-1783705603
>>
south park used to be great but its pretty shitty right now..
those 2 last seasons werent all that great
>>
>>27175033
I've been watching since it premiered in 97 and the last season was the best one they've ever done.
>>
>>27172941
>nobody will gibe a shit

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27175033
You're wrong
>>
>>27172498
Probably bombing Pearl Harbor again. It'd be even funnier with Alola in the mix.
>>
File: 1426482055806.png (766 KB, 1057x700) Image search: [Google]
1426482055806.png
766 KB, 1057x700
>>27172941
>nobody will gibe a shit about pokemon go by then
That's usually the case for most of the shit they touch.
>>
randy becomes obssessed after watching stan and his friends play pokemon go then all kinds of crazy hijinks happen
>>
>The boys start playing go
>they start becoming healthy and cartman even lose weight
>they start fighting over teams and gyms
>they start beating kids from other teams
>a legendary appears (shoe)
>when they finally catch shoe they realize it was a trick to make japanese more money/power/soldiers/ect
>>
>The boys start playing Go
>Stan isn't really feeling it and leaves his phone on the couch
>Randy walks in to the room and sees Stan's phone
>Randy becomes addicted to Go and leads the other adults in Chinpokomon hunts
>>
I want to see Shoe's new evolution, ShoeTwo.
>>
>>27172498
I'm not sure, but they may at least give Chinpokomon a cameo this season or in the upcoming video game.
>>
File: 1463001695510.png (86 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1463001695510.png
86 KB, 400x320
>>27173095
>he complains about underage
>he's on the Pokémon board
>he
>>
>>27177656
Hahahaha, I can see something like this, specially the "team" thing getting out of hand and end up in someone dying by the hands of the other team (or a literal war).
>>
>>27172676
>TV discussion
>About Pokemon

We have few enough topics, anon. It's fine here.
>>
>>27177656

>Kyle and Kenny drop Go at this point, but Cartman sticks with it, along with a background character he bonds with. I'll use Clyde from here on in. (Could possibly be Kyle, too.)
>Stan, Kyle, and Kenny get on a plane to Japan, to go deal with Go once and for all.
>They find that GF has been taken over by the Canadian Devil, who is pushing Free 2 Play games again.

Meanwhile
>>27177713
>Cartman and Clyde are coming close to catching them all, when they happen upon Randy and the adults in a Pokepack looking for pokemon.
>Cartman flips his shit, "these people don't even LIKE Chinpokomon! They are just here because it's a fad!"
>Clyde tells Cartman to calm down. It's fine if they are just here because it's a fad. They are making the game even more fun to play.
>Cartman tells Clyde to fuck off, and they stop being friends.

Meanwhile, back in Japan.
>The kids try to call on Satan to stop the Canadian Devil again, but he's too busy playing GO.
>They give up and go home.
>They are shocked to learn that Cartman isn't playing it, the adults got bored of it, and only Clyde is still playing it.
>For the rest of the season, Clyde opts out of stuff to play GO.
>>
>>27177777
>We dreamed of creating the world's most powerful shoe, and we succeeded...
>>
File: Chinpokomon01.jpg (23 KB, 535x401) Image search: [Google]
Chinpokomon01.jpg
23 KB, 535x401
Rate his team
>>
>>27179969
fucking garbage
>>
>>27179969
Fatdactyl is good, but he should replace Gophermon with Donkeytron for coverage. He should also consider getting a Gunrilla to counter his rial's Pterdaken. Poodlesaurus is solid.
>>
>>27177656
It should parody the Crips/Bloods/Latin Kings thing.
>>
>>27172626
>smartest
Watch any of the behind-the-scenes stuff or commentaries and you'll know oftentimes Stone and Parker just come up with the dumbest shit they can possibly think of (or they admit to just being stoned) and run with it.
>>
>>27180257
They already did a Crip / Blood episode, with the retards (you're born a cripple)

>Crips, who wear red, went team mystic.
>Bloods, who are blue, all went team Valor.
>Latin Kings didn't get a message around , so they're all over the map.
>One guy in each gang is team instinct. He feels left out.
>>
All the weeb episodes of South Park got much better after I leveled up as a weeb. There so full of small jokes directed to weebs, based wapanese Trey.
>>
Kid sees a shoe in a river.

Jumps in.
>>
I really want to to see this. All their video game and anime related eps are gold.
>>
>>27180621
Good Times with Weapons was great. It was when Matt and Trey were starting to see the good side of anime.
>>
File: oh my my.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [Google]
oh my my.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>27172941
>nobody will gibe a shit about pokemon go by then

>>27172498
yeah, 100% sure there's going to be a chinpokomon go episode
>>
Its likely yeah
>>
>>27180846
Akira was parodied in the 2000 election episode.
>>
Funny because I recently got into SP again after dropping it around S10, I too thought I was too good for their preaching tone and I regret it now, they still make amazing eps, very few of them are bad.

>>27180846
I hope they parody idolshit some day
>>
>>27172941
You mean they used to, when the demand was high. Now, with guaranteed contracts for the next four seasons and one season a year, they take their time doing them because they're fucking lazy.
>>
It will be about Cartman leading a group of Chinpokomon purists who think that Go newbies should not be allowed to step into their turf, and hope that Chinpokomon Jupiter and Uranus will bring about the end of the Go uprising.

It'll be just like real life /vp/!
>>
They already made a Freemium app episode. It'd be tough not to just recycle that ep or do something horribly predictable like have people walk to their death and have some Japanese execs go "zis wassall according to prannu! deth to whaito piggu!"
>>
>>27172498
Southpark is always like 3 years behind, so expect one in 3 years from now
>>
Are we still in the PC principal season? I can't remember the last time I watched it.
>>
Just take Chinpokomon and add in the freemium game aspects that Stan is addicted to and then end it with Kenny walking out into the road trying to catch a pokemon and being hit by either Caitlin Jenner or a bus full of terrorists trying to take over the local gym that Canadian Donald Trump has built a wall around.
>>
>>27184563

actually Trey and Matt need to get Ubisoft just to make a legit Chinpokomon Go game for mobile.
>>
>>27172498
>>>27175033
>You're wrong
wow you just won the argument, you're pretty good at this joe
>>
>>27172498
>What would the plot be about?

All the culture and dumb news stories about it.

>people being robbed
>people falling off a cliff (that's some Looney Tunes-tier shit)
>people not watching we're they're going
>idiots on Facebook/Twitter threatening to kill people if they come near their yard
>people posting about how so mature they are for not playing
>people who've never played Pokemon before suddenly acting like they've got a doctorate in Pokemon History
>>
>>27172498
Kenny dies
>>
>>27180376
>Bloods wear blue
Are you simple?
>>
>>27172626
found the ''"""""mature'"'"'"""" 15 year old stoner
>>
>>27172572
>Candy Corn flavored Oreos.
Evil in its purest form.
>>
Eh, the ChinPokemon episode kinda sucked. The best vidya episodes are about games they actually got into. Chiefly Wow and Guitar Hero.
>>
>>27184464

That was the latest season, aired last year.
>>
>>27172498
It will 100% happen. GO is a huge thing in pop culture right now and their whole bit is doing parodies of whatever is a hot topic in the real world.
>>
South Park hasn't been good for like seven seasons.
>>
>>27175033
The last season was one of the best ever made
>>
>>27188453

people only say this because it completely shits on SJWs/liberals for ten episodes straight.

which is not a bad thing, but they easily could have done the reverse (shit on /pol/tards/conservatives) and then everyone on 4chan would have been furious and hated it.

it's riding on its own political/social agenda instead of what used to make it great, which was just whacky misadventures with the main gang and all the crazy side characters and celebrity jokes and shit.
>>
>>27188549
>which is not a bad thing, but they easily could have done the reverse (shit on /pol/tards/conservatives) and then everyone on 4chan would have been furious and hated it.

4chan isn't /pol/
Everybody hate those faggots.
>>
>>27174564
no he doesnt
>>
>>27172572
A-Are these good?
>>
>>27188582

my last point still stands

and you can't deny 4chan is generally a right-leaning site, even when it's not full-/pol/.
>>
>>27179969
>he doesn't have shoe
garbage
>>
>>27184664
Kenny hasn't died without a good reason for years.
>>
>>27172551
except for the "fart xd" moments, it's actually a really good show
>>
>>27180004
nice comment
>>
>>27180344
That's why it's clever. They don't even try to do something smart to look better than it really is.
>>
>>27184420

Yeah they sure are 3 years behind when they do an ep based on news from 2 days before
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.