[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: go on pc.png (351 KB, 1349x601) Image search: [Google]
go on pc.png
351 KB, 1349x601
I'm playing pokemon: go on my pc.
Who's mad?
>>
>>27149005
I'm a bit mad because I'm in a wheelchair and there's way too many people actively choosing not to walk.
>>
aint mad.
do you know away around softban?
>>
Not a big fan of the great outdoors m8?
>>
Is this the same guy that has been spamming threads with how he spoofs?
>>
>>27149038
Fucking cry about it, faggot.
>>
>>27150571
literally wait and dont be an idiot next time teleporting yourself around the world
>>
>>27150613
you caught me :^)

are you the same guy thats been spamming about how i should be playing my games?
>>
>>27150624
the thing is, fake gps keeps moving us into new york randomly

someone needs to make a fake gps app just for pokemon go
>>
>>27150616
Not even him but you should feel really ashamed you pathetic fat fuck.
>>
>>27150644
No, I've just picked up on your autistic behavior
>>
Could someone please explain how I can properly GPS spoof on my Android?

I have a (sort of) legit reason I suppose. I have a shitty phone that is almost completely broken and I can't afford cellphone service. In order for me to play the game I need to hop between WiFi Hotspots which is nearly impossible for me to do considering I live in the backwoods of bumfuck nowhere.

I'm afraid that i'll be banned from the game if I do this wrong. Would you please dumb down some instructions for me to follow?

I've got an S4 with no back, home, or menu buttons if those are important.
>>
>>27150675
>projecting harder than a lumen
Kill yourself
>>
>>27150692
>No, I've just picked up on your autistic behavior
Have fun calling out every autist on this board thinking they're me.
>>
>>27150694
Are you trying to spoof on the shit phone or from a pc? There are slightly different steps to take when doing either option.
>>
>>27149005
Who should be mad?
If you dont want to go outside and if you are to scared meeting people you can sit alone at home and play it there. Who cares?

The fun part is getting exercised and meeting new people.
I live in a small village and thought I have nothing in common with anyone in this shithole. I just came back from a nightly Go-session and met 4 guys and 1 girl who are as crazy as me and walk arround catching Pokemon.
Except the fact there was one Mysticfag among them it was great!

Try it OP! Its fun!
>>
>>27150790

Shit phone is what I had in mind. It's already been rooted and all.
>>
>>27149005
I'm not mad, since I have to do it (i.e. Shit phone with 1gb of ram, living 7 miles from the closest pokestop and/or gym, having barely any pokemon spawn even with an incense, no car or free time).

I do, however, want to know if you've had the same issues as me. Currently the app crashes whenever I throw a pokeball at a pokemon (or get into battle), as well as when I open the shop or my pokemon list. I can, however, idle in the game, see my trainer info and settings, and access pokestops/battle gyms.
>>
>>27149005
Literally nobody cares. The only reason people are replying to threads like these is because they're sick and tired of you people shoving the fact that you can exploit Pokemon GO in they're faces, myself included. Stop acting like a special snowflake.
>>
Well, I'm playing on both PC, bold as fuck, and on mobile, keeping a perfectly clean sheet there. Both accounts unlinked. If spoofers get permabanned, I won't give a fuck. If not, I will probably trade some high-end pokes from my PC to mobile some day. Good day, anon.
>>
I would almost be tempted to play it on PC if not for my love of having something I can hold in my hand. I'm out of pokeballs and live in a small town full of hillbilly's who would probably try and run me over with their confederate flag covered trucks (this is canada mind you) if I was caught walking around town with some newfangled science box, let alone one with pokemon running on it.
>>
>>27150831
Then it's rather simple. Follow a basic instruction guide on how to play it on PC, but do it on your phone, if that makes sense. Bluestacks is just an emulator of a rooted android phone, so in theory, the same steps should be taken to play the game.

Download the app from the app store, then get Lucky Patcher and FakeGPS (the one that looks like a compass, not a globe). Use Lucky Patcher to install FakeGPS as a system app. Then in FakeGPS, go to settings and tick Expert Mode. From there, I would change your Location settings to either Device Only or find a way to make sure that mock locations are off.

I hope that helps you, anon.
>>
>>27149005
Yes I'm mad. Because mods tolerate these fucking shit threads. STOP MAKING THREADS FOR FUCKING NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT YOU STUPID FAGGOT.
>>
File: gardevoir laughing.png (96 KB, 370x350) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir laughing.png
96 KB, 370x350
>>27150847
>go fags
>talking about special snowflakes
Oh, the irony.
>>
>>27150831
If it's already been rooted, all you have to do is install the GPS spoofer as a system app.
>>
File: P5yrpjql.jpg (45 KB, 541x640) Image search: [Google]
P5yrpjql.jpg
45 KB, 541x640
>>27149005
DON'T REALLY CARE, BECAUSE SPOOFERS WILL STICK TO HEAVILY-POPULATED AREAS AND NATIONAL LANDMARKS. STILL, I MADE A TEAM LOGO FOR YOUR ILK.
>>
>>27150616
Hope you get to need a wheelchair as well
>>
>>27149005
>playing a normie childrens game made for iPhone on your computer completely defeating the purpose of the app in the first place which is exploring, social interaction and exercising

yeah i'm mad I guess?
>>
>>27150921
I never even said I liked the game. In fact, I don't even care for the game or it's community at all. I'm just sick of spoofers bragging about what they do. It's just super annoying, really.
>>
>>27150938

Just did that! Now to test it out and see if it worked :D
>>
Pokemon go is a menace. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
>>
>>27149005
You're a piece of shit. Why? Cause you are spoofing it. You are taking the fun out of the game. I'm not mad, more like ashamed of you anon. You're not even leaving your house. Why? Oh right, you have social anxiety and afraid of people and outside so it's safe to sat when they finally get around to finding spoofers, you're on the list of getting banned.
>>
>>27149005
You're the one that thinks it's fun to use a computer to do something you could have just played the main games for, but shittier.

If you're not walking around talking to people, the "game" isn't really fun.
>>
File: 7ULwZwi.png (816 KB, 1839x1160) Image search: [Google]
7ULwZwi.png
816 KB, 1839x1160
stop talking to the moralfags
>>
>>27151250
Awh shucks. That's some nice shit there, anon.

Does this mean we're closer to injecting?
>>
What is the point of playing pokemon go in your house? This game is shitty. The only funny thing about it is going outside and make some laughs with your friends... Faking it at home sounds boring.
You wanna be the best in the world or something? Cheating? Have fun.
>>
>>27150692
>I have picked up on your autism

You haven't picked up on anything.
Why do people think they can diagnose autism over the internet? Pro tip. You can't. It's impossible. Even if you actually are a doctor. You have to be with them face to face in real life. If I had 10 grand to waste I would bet that out of 1,000 posts you think are autistic that none of them would end up being made by an autistic person.

So annoying.
>>
>>27149038
If your in Alabama we could chill m8
>>
>>27150616
You are fucking scum man this isnt /b/
>>
>>27152062
Autism on 4chins has long transcended it's original meaning of a serious mental disease. Pro tip: nowadays it's more akin to calling someone socially and/or rhetorically inept. The misuse may rightfully piss you off, but it won't change a thing.
>>
>>27149005
Not mad. Glad Diabetes will get to you sooner.
>>
>>27149005
I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.