[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FakeGPS with Pokemon GO is the best thing for lazy fucks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160711-003852[1].png (274 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-003852[1].png
274 KB, 720x1280
FakeGPS with Pokemon GO is the best thing for lazy fucks like myself.

Since I am new could you guys share some locations that have some good pokemon? Preferably Eeveelutions since i can't seem to find any in my area.

Also some tips on how to raise the CP since I have no fucking clue how people already have over 800 CP pokemon in the gyms.
>>
>>27094134
>>27094134
reported to namtic for gps spoof
>>
>>27094134
wheres your legendary bird?
>>
>>27094134
How do you fake gps without it saying it can't find your location
>>
>>27094134
Why even play? There's almost zero gameplay and you're cheating. I don't see the point.
>>
>>27094181
Install it with luck patcher as a system app
>>
>raise the CP since I have no fucking clue how people already have over 800 CP pokemon in the gyms.
You encounter stronger Pokemon as you level up. Shit gets really good over level 10.
>>
>>27094247
Yes, but the ones I've see you have to pay for them. And have a jailbroken iPhone if you don't have one already
>>
Cheating your way out of walking in a MOBILE game designed for WALKING is literally the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>27094589
I have a tread mill and weights at my house.
No thank you, i'm not walking into the desert to burn just so i can catch a sandshrew.
>>
>>27094589
>I take this cell phone app super seriously, and people who don't are jerks!
>>
>>27094589
I'd be inclined to agree if not for the fact that cities get blatant favoritism in this. You're pretty much forced to cheat if you actually want to play the game and don't live near a major national park.
>>
File: IMG_20160711_143831.jpg (683 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_143831.jpg
683 KB, 1564x1564
It sucks being in a third world shit hole
>>
>>27094589
I live in a shithole and my phone is too old for the game. Fuck you.
>>
>>27094134
how about you fuck off to the general
>>
I Don't have a Data plan so i'm playing this game on hard mode at the moment. I've been to every stop in my area and i can't connect to any wifi so i'm fugged.

Decided to try the bluestacks thing but every single time i try and load the Android Emulator is just goes to a grey screen.

Anyone else had this?
>>
You'll never experience those great stories of Pokemon adventure that so many people have. The reason this game is so fun is because it gets you out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>27094635
You've obviously not even made an attempt to try the game if you think you have to walk into the middle of the Sahara desert for a Sandshrew.
>>
>>27099561
>gets you out of your comfort zone
>best place to be is the middle of a city park
Wew lad. Let me know when the game rewards me for mountain climbing.
>>
>>27094635
Sunlight is good for your skin and you get to meet people.

Man I love running and taking a break at my coffee shop on the way home just to talk to a girl I've met because I started running.
>>
>>27099549
Intel CPU doesn't work.
>>
>>27099609
Weird. I Used Bluestacks like 2 years ago on the same machine and it was fine then.
>>
>>27099632
The game doesn't work with intel cpus, not the emulator.
>>
>>27094134
Just try and play it normally. It's awesome.
>>
>>27099573
I live in a literal desert area. Trying to catch anything requires me to walk in the middle of a waste land.

Try again.
>>
>>27094200
>>>/wi-fi general/
>>
>>27094134
Is there one for iPhone
>>
>>27099732
Pokemon Go Anywhere.
It's much better than anything the android users get.
>>
>>27094134
>"could you guys share some locations that have some good pokemon?"
>so lazy he can't even figure that out in his dried out little brain
Nah, suck it.
>>
Help a pathetic lump of shit who cheats because he can't walk for 30min?

Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>27094134
Enjoy your ban.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.