[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rowlet = Archer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: _20160707_145343.jpg (75 KB, 537x378) Image search: [Google]
_20160707_145343.jpg
75 KB, 537x378
I don't know if THIS literal evolution is real, but I have noticed multiple signs pointing to Rowlet evolving into an archer. In fact it's pretty much guaranteed.

It is designed to look like an apple. In the tale of William Tell, the famous archer, an apple was shot off his son's head with a crossbow.

William Tell shot this apple on November 18th. This is the release date of the games.

Its official art shows it shooting a feather. No other bird does this.

It's name Rowlet. Round, maybe. Arrow? Definitely.

Discuss.
>>
Ice beam
>>
November 18th
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tell
>>
>>27022589
>Nerdowl
>>
It should be called Scoundrowl
>>
>>27022589
> Rowlet is an apple

Oh, I realized that, but I had never connected these two concepts. God catch anon.

> My new bro is likely to be real
>>
File: doodle.jpg (55 KB, 288x232) Image search: [Google]
doodle.jpg
55 KB, 288x232
>>27022589
You got arrow out of Rowlet?

Round+owlet=Rowlet.
>>
How do we even know Rowlet is supposed to look like an apple. The only similarity is pretty much that it's round (and I guess grass-type), and apples aren't even really round. With only that to go off of, it seems like a pretty big leap of logic.
>>
>>27022752
ArROW + owlet. Round is an additional word play bonus, but I believe the connection to arrow is even stronger.

It looks like an apple as its face has two halves, it's apple shaped and the eyes even look like seeds.
>>
>>27022752
ArROW -> OWLET = Rowlet

If the first syllable of its name is pronounced the same as the last syllable of "Arrow" then it definitely comes from "Arrow."
>>
>>27022811
>Its face has two halves
Like a barn owl? It isn't apple shaped. It's just round, like hoothoot. Might as well say it's soccer ball shaped ad that it will evolve into a soccer player which is why it has an emphasis on kicks in its pokedex description.
>>
>>27022771
The face shape looks like a cut apple. The beak is a seed
>>
>>27022589
Why do you guys want these fakes to be real so bad?
>>
>>27022875
Google "apple looks like owl"
>>
File: 1467769495084.png (85 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467769495084.png
85 KB, 400x400
>archer
A bit late for that, the RPG class starters are back in gen 6
>>
>>27022898
Because they're really fucking good and probably better than whatever they'll actually give us considering how lackluster Gen VII designs have been so far
>>
>>27022898
I don't want them to be real, the owl is the only good one. But the owl will clearly be am archer, and the evos will certainly be kinda anthro like this, just like the Kalos ones, for anime hero synchro shilling. Unfortunate for Litten but that's just the way the anthro cookie crumbles.
>>
File: Beautiful_Barn_Owl.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1212) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful_Barn_Owl.jpg
242 KB, 1600x1212
>>27022811
I think its face markings are just based on barn owls.
>>
>>27022771
I think it is because of this.
>>
Gen 6 all had anthro starters this gen will follow suit just wait and see
>>
File: 1287311792624.png (13 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1287311792624.png
13 KB, 500x502
>>27022898

Except not really.

>The only leaks I ever wanted to be real were Pinni and friends and those turned out to be fake

People just kept calling them edgy and spooky and fuck that noise, that word already lost all its meaning around here. I legitimately thought they were bro tier, not spooky or mean and I will never get a Pinni and fuck that noise too.

You see these? The Robin Hoot and the Tigre and the maid? At least I sorta like the owl, but the rest of them? Not really. Even the owl doesn't look so much like an owl any more and I'm not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>
>>27022884
The beak is a beak. The face doesn't look anymore like a cut apple than barn owl's face normally looks.
>>
File: kestrel.jpg (79 KB, 407x259) Image search: [Google]
kestrel.jpg
79 KB, 407x259
>>27023155
>Even the owl doesn't look so much like an owl any more and I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Because it isn't.
>>
>>27023155
What's Pinni?
>>
>>27023712
Those fake leaks with the assassins Creed owl, slender dynamite panther and sinister buff seal clown as fake evos. Pinnister (pinnipeds are seals, sea lions etc) has a cult following
>>
>>27023712

I meant Pinnister which is supposedly Ballio's real name according to that D.I, I just happened to shorten the name.
>>
>>27022964
>the owl is the only good one.

the mermaid is good too.
>>
>>27022838
>If the first syllable of its name is pronounced the same as the last syllable of "Arrow" then it definitely comes from "Arrow."

That's a huge stretch... Why would I pronounce it like the last part of arrow when there's no reason to? There's no part of its design that has anything to do with arrows. The leaves/feathers it shoots out are more like throwing knives if anything.
>>
>>27024541
>Why would I pronounce it like the last part of arrow when there's no reason to?

The official pronunciation is the official pronunciation.
>>
>>27022589
talonflame is already a bord based on archery/bows, its unlikelly
>>
>>27022942
>Not wanting an archer Owl
>Not wanting a berzerk Sealion
>Not wanting an alchemist Kitty
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.