[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The roster of Overwatch fills more spots in the Chinese Zodiac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
The roster of Overwatch fills more spots in the Chinese Zodiac than fire starters do.
>>
>>26985454
>>>/v/
>>
>>26985454
Junkrat and Roadhog. Those are the only two in the Overwatch roster that remotely fit into the Zodiac.

Meanwhile with Pokemon you have Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar, and Litten if it's final evolution is a tiger. There is no competition here.
>>
>>26985454
year of the scientist
>>
>>26985454
Is that a monkey with glasses and a space suit? Why?
>>
>>26985875
You don't even want to know that the girl in the pink robot is gamer gurl internet celebrity type character
>>
>>26985704
D.Va is the rabbit.
Genji and Hanzo are the dragon.
Winston is the monkey.
McCree is the cowboy = boycow = bull. It makes as much sense as a fox being a dog.
>>
>>26985889
He's from the moon
>>
>>26985875

He's not a monkey. He's a scientist.
>>
>>26986521
>McCree is the cowboy = boycow = bull. It makes as much sense as a fox being a dog.

kek

I mean, if the chinese zodiac is flexible enough to count a Fox as being a Dog, or a Shrew/Honey badger as a Mouse, then i'll buy that.
>>
File: b8m8.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
b8m8.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
>>26986521
>McCree is the cowboy - boycow = bull.
>>
DON'T WORRY, MY FRIENDS, I WILL BE YOUR SHIELD!
>>
>>26985875
they tried to be racist and funny
>>
I want to stick my diglett in Tracer's butt bareback
>>
>>26986909
>tracer
>not goddess d.va
>>
>>26987318
>d.va
Ugh. I'd have to keep my dick in her mouth all the time so that I don't have to hear her annoying voice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.