[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thinking of getting B2W2 and hacking Charizard into the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>thinking of getting B2W2 and hacking Charizard into the game due to WFC shutdown

Would I be ruining your perfect Unovan anti-genwun experience by doing so, /vp/?
>>
>>26985071
You sound desperate for (you)s OP.

>(you)
>>
>>26985071
Not really considering that BW2 broke with what BW did and has pokémon from previous gens from the get-go.
>>
File: icameheretolaughatyou.png (227 KB, 793x736) Image search: [Google]
icameheretolaughatyou.png
227 KB, 793x736
As someone who is also soon doing a B2W2 run with Charmander as the starter

Please stop these constant threads. I think Unovabortions are cancerous fags too but you're acting much, much worse than them right now.
>>
>>26985071

BW2 had plenty of non-Unova Pokemon available. If using Charizard will make the game more fun for you, then by all means go ahead.
>>
>>26985106
You win, this was a deliberate trolling thread.
>>
just play with the pokemon you like and leave
>>
File: 1466511466879.jpg (37 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1466511466879.jpg
37 KB, 511x428
ITT: trying to troll Unovabortions but failing miserably.
>>
>>26985171

Well apologies that all you got for your trouble were either reasonable answers, or people calling out your bait.
>>
>>26985071
I thought it was common to do this with games? It's a nice mix up and if you haven't tried it I recommend it, you might end up liking Unova more then you originally did
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.