[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asked D.I. if he drew anymore fakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: fakedoodles.png (466 KB, 1062x982) Image search: [Google]
fakedoodles.png
466 KB, 1062x982
Gave me these doodles.

I love his princess Cutiefly.
He said the cloud patterned Komala has a sleep "drunken kungfu" in it's theme.
>>
>>26972589
How did you contact him?
>>
>>26972620
He left his phantom email right on that big thread he made.
>>
File: Classic piano overture.png (158 KB, 378x640) Image search: [Google]
Classic piano overture.png
158 KB, 378x640
GODDAMN IT D.I

STOP MAKING ME LOVE YOUR STINKING DESIGNS

I'm still mourning over the fact that Pinnister will never be real.
>>
>>26972589
Sick, I like how Yungoos's is giving me that gen 1 Golduck vibe with the tongue.
>>
File: 108.jpg (82 KB, 700x440) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
82 KB, 700x440
>>26972589

That Yungoos evo is GOAT, we need more Pokemon with big floppy tongues. Kind of wish Golbat actually had one like his old sprite.
>>
>>26972810

Same.

Goddamn, it's spooky how good he is at nailing these without even trying. There are plenty of fakemon out there, but very few manage to grab me ahold. If it wasn't for the scribbly art style, I'd very much see these as something either Sugimori or Ohmura would definitely create.

That elder koala is top tier, fucking TOP TIER and I really like the cloud one too. And I love the male and female version of Cutiefly.
>>
>>26972589
They really aren't that great.
>good drawings = good designs
>>
>>26972589
These are so fucking GOOD.
>>
>>26972589
Its sad that all of these are likely better than what the actually evolutions will be.
>>
>>26972589
>top left is my mom's gurdurr with fur
>top right is my girlfriend's penis
>cutiefly ruined forever with a shitty braixen and pokemon that doesn't even look like a bug type to begin with

The koala is the only passable and I'd even say good design, the rest is garbage.
>>
You know I think GF is making a fashion statement with the new pokemon. They're just so ugly. I can't even look at fanart anymore because they'll just get my hopes up
>>
>>26972589
The cutiefly evos suck, other than that, the rest are top tier, especially Tungoos
>>
>>26973163
>Cutiefly forever ruined

Uh.

https://www.google.pt/search?q=Bee+Fly&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZyYan1drNAhXJXRoKHQbxBjcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=685
>>
>>26972589
I don't know how this guy does it, but he definitely has the touch. He can actually make things look like pokemon. How does he do it.
>>
File: Whisper.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Whisper.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>26973556

He secretly makes these doodles as a design intern based on actual concept art of pokemon made by Sugi he found inside the GF headquarters.

Nah, I'm joshin' but that would be sweet.
>>
>>26972589
I don't know who this guy is, but these designs are garbage
>>
>>26972589
I only like the comfy buddha koala on the bottom left, the rest is ridiculously-parody bad.
>>
>>26972589
Wish he would use digital lines instead , , scanners ruin lines with the texture pickup.
But he said making Pokemon isn't something he does other than fun so I doubt he'd care to change.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>26975433

Supposed creator of Ballio and friends.
>>
I like that Yungoos's has more properties than than Monjaw evo but still is restrained enough in change to be a rodent evo.
>>
>>26972589
fake
>>
>>26972589
All good concept-wise, your artwork needs a lot of working to make them appealing through.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.