[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT come up with 10 Pokemon that would save SuMo for even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Mothman_cometh.jpg (204 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Mothman_cometh.jpg
204 KB, 600x450
ITT come up with 10 Pokemon that would save SuMo for even the most cynical /vp/oreon.

My ideas:

• Bug/Dragon Ambush Bug 3-stage 600 BST Pseudo-Legend
• Grass/Fire Jack o’ Lantern/Spring-heeled Jack 2-stage
• Fighting/Fairy Capoeira fighting girl 1-stage
• Fighting/Electric Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighting boy 1-stage
• Dark/Fairy Mothman 2-stage
• Dark/Ghost Manananggal 2-stage
• Dark/Poison Tengu 2-stage
• Poison/Fire Werewolf Legendary Trio 580 BST
• Poison/Psychic Vampire Legendary Trio 580 BST
• Poison/Rock Gargoyle Legendary Trio 580 BST
>>
>>26945591
Mothman never looked like a moth. He most resembles a large bird, he was given the name from the latest batman episode that aired at the time.
>>
>>26945591
What about Candlejack?

I think that'd be a pretty cool id
>>
>>26945777
It was literally just an owl, but you're not going to erase the cultural connection to it being a moth.
>>
>>26945777
And rodents never shot lightning bolts.
>>
Grass/Ghost vampiric blood orange that evolves into a vampire watermelon (this is an actual thing) with an ability that boosts the power of draining moves.

Dark/Bug assassin bug single stage with an ability that increases its defense every time it KOs an opponent (like Moxie with Attack).

Poison/Steel industrial engine Pokemon with Levitate

Normal/Ghost bedsheet ghost with Rattled.

Fighting/Ground terracotta warrior

Ice/Fairy qalupalik, a creature from Inuit myth that hides under the ice along the water and steals children

Ghost/Rock tombstone that evolves into an angel statue

Electric/Dark hammerhead shark

Normal/Rock pet rock (this is by far the least creative idea, which is the point, it was a stupid fad)

Electric/Psychic neuron with attacks based around axons firing and brainwaves
>>
>>26945591
>SuMo
Your deserve hell
>>
>>26946163
You deserve a hug. What's really bothering you?
>>
>>26945862
>>26945975
Just saying practically all the art of a moth man looks like shit. He looks better as a shadowy figure
>>
>>26945591
>SuMo
Remember to report and hide bait threads
>>
>>26946918
Every monster looks better as a shadowy figure. Monsters generally aren't scary in the light of day.
>>
*Rock/Poison - Uranium themed pokemon
*Normal/Ghost- Cartoon-styled bed sheet ghost
*Ice/Fire- Legendary- like Volcanion, it's a modified monstrosity that uses liquid nitrogen for attacks to get that freezing/burning feeling on its victims
*Rock/Ghost - Rune based pokemon that are actual ancient rocks given life through the inscriptions and enchantments written on them
*Fire/Fairy - Tiny, mischievous, home-destroying sprites
*Normal/Bug - 2 stage bug- Starts off as a useless maggot then becomes a common fly
*Fairy/Ground - Mole people
*Fire/Grass - Poison ivy. Poison ivy isn't actually poisonous, but that shit burns.
*Grass/Dragon - Lazy dragon covered in moss and plants. This typing has a lot of type disadvantages, maybe it could be a legendary to compensate or just keep it as a common, shitty dragon
*Fight/Ground - Living statues. Maybe make it a species that comes in different shapes, sizes, and art styles but is still considered a single pokemon species. It'd be a collectable pokemon for the dex and your 12 extra box spaces you aren't using
>>
Fast Physical Poison/Rock with Gunk Shot and Stone Edge, alongside Compound Eyes.
>>
>>26946042
>Normal/Ghost bedsheet ghost with Rattled.
>>26949221
>*Normal/Ghost- Cartoon-styled bed sheet ghost
Fucking nice.
>>
Stuff that i would like:

>Poison/Fire frog - 2 stage
>Bug/Dark Black Widow spider - 2 stage
>Ice/Fairy Ice pixie Pokémon - 1 stage
>Fire/Grass Jack-o-lantern - 2 stage
>Poison/Steel Humanoid pokémon with sharp blades dripped in poison - 2 stage
>Pure Flying Air spirit - 2 stage
>Rock/Dark Gargoyle with Levitate - 1 stage
>Water/Steel dolphin with metal armor - 2 stage
>Water/Poison Portuguese man-of-war - 1 stage
>Ice/Steel Coldsteel the hedgeheg - 1 stage
>>
>>26947180
They're less scary when they look like you can take them out with a fly swatter
>>
>>26949719
>7-foot tall beast creature with giant, glowing red eyes and massive wings
>kill it with a flyswatter
Please stop being intentionally retarded.
>>
>>26949808
>looks like a fucking moth
Owls are enormous assholes didn't you know?
They have sharp talons, have noiseless flight, can pinpoint prey in the dark and can creep the fuck out of you with its 360 head turning.
What the hell can a moth do that's so fucking spooky?
>>
>>26949895
It's not a giant moth or a giant owl, you fucking retard. It's a giant winged humanoid with huge eyes that just happens to be called the Mothman.
>>
>>26949934
I'm arguing against the point that artists render him looking as a moth you fucking idiot
>>
>>26950020
Why? What does it fucking matter? A minority of artists give a fake monster moth features rustles your jimmies that bad?
>>
File: 1464983495929.jpg (10 KB, 204x258) Image search: [Google]
1464983495929.jpg
10 KB, 204x258
>>26950078
Not really, but apparently i rustled yours.
Faggot.
>>
>>26950158
>did my autism get your attention?
>i win
>faget
>>
>>26945591
>Ghost/Psychic Wendigo
>Ghost/Fighting Chupacabra
>Ghost/Dragon Jersey Devil
A second legendary trio, a la Unova. Boom.
>>
>>26945591
>Poison/Fire Werewolf
This, but pouring out smog from all over.
>>
>SuMo
>>
>>26945591
>>26945820
>>26946042
>>26949307
>>26949678
>>26951844
>>26952310
Horror-themed region? I love it.
>>
<<26945591
<SuMo
Why is this neo-meme a thing?
>>
Ground/Flying 3 stage poultry (Quail->Chicken->Turkey?)
Fairy/Flying or Electric/Flying 2 stage hummingbird
Water/Psychic 2 stage dolphin
Water/Dragon 3 stage marine iguana
Pikipek evolving into a stork, a secretary or a bearded vulture
Yungoos evolving into a badger or a fossa
Rockruff evolving into a werewolf
Drampa evolving into Ghost/Dragon
Cutiefly evolving into a hummingbird moth
>>
>>26952564
>forgot one
Chatot evo based on a HARPy eagle
>>
>>26945820

Candlejack? What kind of bst/movepool would it ha
>>
Prunedge
Grass type
The theme of this Pokemon is pruning and neatness
A bush Pokemon that changes form depending on where it is caught. If caught near urban areas it's tidy and well kept, and has a chance to also give you a bug type based on a pair of shears. This form has an ability that essentially turns all "cutting" type moves into Rollout, adding power if they're used in succession. It shares this ability with the bug.
If caught out in the forest it's untidy, scrappy and brown. This form has an ability that reverses the STAB bonus, meaning it gets more power from non-grass moves, so it's effective to have a messy, non-STAB moveset on it.

They both have a hidden ability called Prune, which means that for each quarter of HP they lose they'll gain a speed boost. This could also be a move, potentially.
>>
>>26945777
The batman villains name is Killer Moth, not mothman
>>
>>26945591
Fighting/Psychic --- Mandrill Baboon

Ghost/Ground --- Chupacabra

Fairy/Dark --- Imp
>>
>>26952564
>marine iguana
I didn't even know this was a thing. It's like a miniature Godzilla. Sweet!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.