[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ptg/ - Pokken Tournament General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: !!!.jpg (89 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
89 KB, 720x400
DLC on the Horizon? Edition

Old thread: >>26918855
>VS Code: vgptg

>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/wg88nq9D

>How do I play online? What is a VS code?
After completing the initial menu tutorial and picking a partner pokemon, pick Online Battle from the main menu / world map.
VS codes are basically passwords. Set the preferences to Anyone > Use Vs Code > vgptg

>What are some resources I can check out?
http://www.serebii.net/pokken/
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pokken+tournament+tutorial
http://kuroganehammer.com/Pokken
http://pokkenarena.boards.net/
>>
File: Pokkén Mewtwo.png (140 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
Pokkén Mewtwo.png
140 KB, 470x470
Best Pokkén.
>>
>>26938636
Maybe if you like dicks up your ass
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 325x242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 325x242
Pls pokken
>>
>>26938636
Awww, Gardevoir in a Mewtwo Costume looks so cute! I agreed, she's the best.
>>
Holy shit just give me Empoleon with Waterfall as an uppercut and I can die happy.
>>
I honestly can't believe they aren't supporting the hell out of this game with dlc.

It just sorta came out and then they stopped talking about it.

If we're getting dlc that's great, but why not hype it up? Didn't this game sell well?
>>
Is there a matchup chart/ratios anywhere?
>>
>>26938477

>inb4 its another fucking contest pikachu
>>
File: tumblr_o9gh62VGaj1romn3oo1_1280.png (440 KB, 1180x890) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gh62VGaj1romn3oo1_1280.png
440 KB, 1180x890
>>26938477
I see tons of people specualting on who the character could be, for some reason. Isn't it confirmed to be Darkrai? Was the datamine fake or are people just stupid and uninformed?
>>
>>26941677
I have no clue about the datamine. It seems like most people here assume that 3 of the presumed 4 DLC characters are Darkrai, Scizor, and Empoleon. I personally doubt any are assists since there's no space on the assist screen.
>>
Why even bother to get your hopes up? Everyone knows it's going to be fucking Greninja.
>>
File: 1463325958098.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1463325958098.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>26941852
Seriously, i leave for a week and suddenly everyone's ignoring the damn datamine. What happened here?
>>
>>26941917

Datamine?
>>
>>26941611
I would totally play as the doc'.

>>26941677
The only speculation should be Darkrai, Scizor, or Empoleon, but Darkrai is clearly first because he's got the most data

>>26941921
Last Wii U update had data for Darkrai as a fighter and potentially Scizor and Empoleon, but they might be a support duo which would be a major waste
>>
>>26941972

Scizor and Darkrai would be cool, but I really don't care at all for Empoleon. I can definitely see Scizor being playable, not sure about Darkarai though. Considering they are only announcing one new character, I wouldn't be surprised if the playable one is Scizor and the other two are a support set.

Also surprised Nintendo added part of their data in a patch so early, did they learn nothing from when they spoiled the reveal of Ryu in Smash this way?
>>
>>26941999
Darkrai has a ton of placeholder data while Empoleon and Scizor are just for one move each so far, which is why they're the ones under scrutiny for being a support set
>>
>>26941972
Datamining the wii U version is fucking pointless

break down the fucking arcade machine and see "Darkrai" data cause that's what's getting the new mon
>>
>>26942029
Didn't Scizor have a Mega in the code?
>>
>>26942131
>Datamining the wii U version is fucking pointless

Why?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.