[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Is Sun and Moon the final pokemon game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-new.jpg.png (244 KB, 640x305) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-new.jpg.png
244 KB, 640x305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ

No. Because Money.

I'm listening to it right now. I'm not sure how right he's got and he's reading WAY too deep into it for a children's game, but there are a few interesting connections between these pokemon.

Here's the listen on repeat version so you don't have it listed in your history - http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ#Ultimate_Pokemon_Theory%3A_Sun_and_Moon_IS_THE_CLIMACTIC_ENDING!_%7C_Gnoggin

I'd say that it'd be awesome if this game actually reveals what this old civilization really is, and maybe that AZ returns. We do have these mysteries of Mega-Evolution / Ash-Greninja , and hopefully we get all these secrets of what they are in Sun/Moon. It'd be awesome if they actually gave this one an interesting story.

Maybe a reboot, who knows. And "Mars Shadow?"

I'm not holding my breath.

So, everyone, tell me your thoughts! (you don't have a say in it)
>>
I hope they leave Kalos garbage behind. Only Zygarde can stay.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>26936380
>Pokémon
>Ending
Really?
>>
>>26936413
its talking about like the first arc of pokemon
>>
>>26936380
>shilling your shitty youtube channel
kys
>>
If anything's going to end, it might be the stuff XY started with and reveal what that ancient civilization.

And that image, it'd be cool if we could pull a GSC and revisit a place like Kalos again. *shrugs*

>>26936403
No... Fuck on!
>>
>>26936380
pokemon will end as we know it. Gen 8 will be on smartphones. Enjoy payiing if you fought more than 5 wild pokemons a day
>>
>>26936393
/thread
>>
>>26936499
Or that's pokemon Go?
>>
Pokemon won't end. Gen 8 will just be the 3rd era
>>
>>26936477
>*shrugs*
>No... Fuck on!
Go the fuck away you underage faggot
>>
>>26936393
Seconded
>>
Basically you're just shilling your channel.
>>
>>26937368
Or maybe I'll come the Muk there you elderly hetrosexual
>>
>>26937568
Actually, I'm not him. Found the link and went... "why not" and then started listening. It is kinda interesting to see the themes of the legendary pokemon and I find it cool.

I don't agree with a lot of what he said, and a lot of it is just showboating. He never did explain how all of it tied together. Watched in the hopes that he did. A few interesting ideas... but that's it.

Also he made the mistake of thinking the games and the anime in the same setting. Lolnope to those theories.
>>
There's also the thought that Gamefreak might want to break away, ala Bungie and do their own.

They have been making mostly pokemon games for nintendo for 20 years now. They might want to move onto new things... but I don't think they will in the end. I think we'd know if they were going to be released from pokemon.
>>
>So, is Gold and Silver the final Pokémon game?
>So, is Ruby and Sapphire the final Pokémon game?
>So, is Diamond and Pearl the final Pokémon game?
>So, is Black and White the final Pokémon game?
>So, is X and Y the final Pokémon game?
>>
>>26937707
>There's also the thought that Gamefreak might want to break away, ala Bungie and do their own.
Hogwash from shitty rumors.
>>
>>26937770
Gold - Could have been
Ruby/Sapphire - Hell no
Diamond/Pearl - _______
Black/White - As your mother
X/Y- Penultimate
ORAS - Pencilultimate
>>
>>26936380
>listed in your history
You don't browse 4chan incognito? What kind of newfag are you?
>>
I am a daring soul.
>>
>>26938011
I'm sure you are.
>>
>>26938031
That's what he said (cause let's face it, there are no girls here.)

Eh, I'm kinda apathetic. *yawns*
>>
>>26936380
>>26936477
>>26937572
>>26937617
>>26938061
>*shrugs*
>Fuck on!
>Lolnope
>Eh
>*yawns*
>no girls on le 4chins he he xD

Am I in fucking 2010?
>>
>>26938090
Um... no? It's 2016. You're not that guy from the south park caveman episode, are you?
>>
>>26938090
No, just summer.
>>
>>26938193
>le summer meme
>>
is posting youtube links just to get views a bannable offense yet
>>
>>26936473
>is actually a popular channel
yeah, no
>>
>>26938352
?
>>
>>26936380
Would be pretty cool if they went back to Lugia and Ho-Oh and fulfilled their roles 2bh. They have always just been kinda-there-legendaries with no real context other than what humans think of them.
>>
This is kind of interesting but good god are the people who made this are severely autistic. Like, it's so cringe worthy, just tell your theory without getting all joker about it.
>>
>>26936473
>kys
when did abbreviating this become a thing? it has no impact whatsoever when you do
>>
>>26938632
When it became a meme to unironically use t b h, f a m, and whatever other meme word
>>
File: 1428120631943.jpg (83 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1428120631943.jpg
83 KB, 574x413
>>26936473
>video is posted
>gains any amount of traction on /vp/
>"kys"
>>
so... pokemon instrumentality project?
>>
>>26938090
Wait what's wrong with "eh"?
>>
>>26938767
It's frequently used by the same demographics as *glomps* and shit.

It's usually fine though
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.