[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PokeVerse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: LWOvelK.jpg (303 KB, 1501x1388) Image search: [Google]
LWOvelK.jpg
303 KB, 1501x1388
Which Pokemon universe do you prefer and why?
>>
>Genuinely believing the multiverse theory and the shit Zinnia spewed from her autistic mouth
>>
>>26916963
RG = RS > GS = DP > BW > B2W2 = XY is official, though.
>>
yeah, exactly. That's a single timeline.
>>
>>26916989
I'm interested, where does it say that the events of B2W2 take place during XY? Does it have to do with Colress visiting Kalos?
>>
>>26916819
I only believe the canon timeline, which is none of the three bullshit options you posted in your stupid MS Paint pic.

The only thing XY did to the timeline was say that Mega Evolution has always existed. Literally nothing else has changed. Everything that happened in all of the previous games still happened. Zinnia mentioned an alternate universe where Mega Evolution didn't exist AS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE. All of the events of all of the games still happened in both universes, the ONLY difference is the Mega Evolution mechanic. Heck, XY even reference previous games such as RGBY/FRLG and BW2.

Counting remakes as retcons, which they are, the canon timeline is:
FRLG/ORAS → HGSS/DPPt → BW → BW2/XY

Stop overcomplicating it with your autistic bullshit and just take the timeline for what it is. It's not the new Zelda Timeline, it's literally as easy as just lining them up in one straight line.
>>
>>26917068
They talked about it years ago when XY came out. Bitch the shit is so old now it's buried in all sorts of useless Google bullshit.
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>26917080
THANK YOU.
>>
>>26917080
>being this mad

I kind of just meant it as in "which group of games, which have some differences (ie. canon remakes, mega evolution, mechanics, aesthetics, direction, etc.) do you prefer?"

I didn't create that old as shit image and you are sperging the fuck out for no reason.
>>
>>26917068
A Game Freak employee tweeted that on May 7, 2014, the same day Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were announced. The tweet was then deleted.
>>
>>26917080
See >>26916989 >>26917263
>>
File: 1449432371404.webm (655 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1449432371404.webm
655 KB, 640x266
>>26916819
>Origins
>>
>>26916819

ORAS is only confirmed as a parallel timeline to RSE.
>>
>>26916819
I would pick B, but those faggot-ass Gen 5 games are in it, so A I guess.
>>
>>26917215
You've obviously never been in a "What games are canon" discussion on /vp/ before. I was just damage controlling before the damage was done.
>>
>people think the mega timeline only has kanto, hoenn and kalos.

Mega timeline is the same as normal timeline, but with megas, period. GF even comfirmed it.
>>26917068
Colress went to kalos after the final battle, he did a research about the stones, BW2 and XY happen in the same year, but months after.
>>
>>26917283
That is literally what he just said
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.