[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it legitimatelly possible to breed a 6iv Ditto? I have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (13 KB, 499x439) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
13 KB, 499x439
Is it legitimatelly possible to breed a 6iv Ditto? I have been breeding my Pokémon from a hacked Ditto from an undisclosed source, and I feel like it's wrong. So, is it possible??? Also, post friend codes for FS
>>
No. It is impossible to breed ditto, therefore all you breeder shitters using an injected ditto are just as bad as injectors. Just less efficient.
>>
>>26897105
That's why I don't use Ditto when breeding.
>>
>>26897077

It's not possible to breed *any* Ditto. The only way to legitimately get a 6IV Ditto is simply to be lucky enough to catch one.
>>
>>26897121
You waste hours of your life holding left on your 3ds d-pad when you could just click a few checkboxes on your computer in a few seconds and receive the same result.
>>
File: 1429820252834.gif (2 MB, 256x188) Image search: [Google]
1429820252834.gif
2 MB, 256x188
>>26897077
>this guy is seriously trying to breed a 6 IV ditto
>>
>>26897137
Literally 1 out of (32)^6 chance
>>
>>26897200

Well, it can be improved somewhat with Friend Safari or Dexnav. You can get 3IV guaranteed and leave the other three to chance.
>>
>>26897218
For every 3 IV you find in the dexnav, there's a 1 in 32768 chance it will have the other three.

Four times as rare as a shiny, and only for a select few dexnav mons.
>>
>>26897200
>>
File: spaghetti.png (131 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.png
131 KB, 800x800
>>26897162
Don't tell me how to play my game meant for little kids
>>
>>26897264

Oh, I know, I'm not saying that it's not still extraordinarily rare. Just that if you were really determined to do this, it wouldn't have to be 32^6.
>>
>>26897307
So you're saying there's a chance....
>>
I confort myself with the possibility that the 6IV shiny ditto I got over Wonder Trade COULD maybe be legit (even though it's totally hacked 100%)
>>
>>26897162
This is true. Injectorfag approves.
>>
>>26897355
Not really. Hacked doesn't mean not legit. Because it's possible without hacks, it's definitely still legit. Remember, legit is whatever meets the parameters of what's possible within the game. A gengar with fly doesn't work, because gengar can't learn fly, so yeah... It's not legit... A 6IV ditto in OR AS, that's possible, so it's still legit, assuming it's met lv. And location, and it's moves are all accurate, you're good.
>>
>>26897077
I didn't want to use a hacked Ditto either, so I bred 6IV male Pokemon from each egg group. It took a while, but it's nearly the same effect and completely legit.
>>
>>26897707
You're confusing legal and legit, retard
>>
>>26897328
This is the second time I see my pictures used as reaction images. By the way that's fettuccini.

You have to admit that >>26897162 has a point though.
>>
>>26897840
You sure showed them! Good job champ!
>>
>>26897162
Because battling feels more meaningful knowing you worked your ass off to breed and raise your Pokemon? I'm not against or even above injecting, but I've always felt it should be used as something of a last resort for Pokemon that are either impossible or too much of a pain in the ass to breed.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.