[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corocoro Ichiban cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>26889968
go on...
>>
File: go on.jpg (40 KB, 597x552) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
40 KB, 597x552
>>26889968
>>
>>26889968
Yokai bigger than Pokemon, Doreamon, and whichever detective kid that is put together, confirmed.
>>
>>26890003
So every Ichiban cover ever?
>>
>>26890003
Yo-Kai Watch it is bigger than God at this moment tbqhwyfam.
>>
>>26889968
Wow POkemon designs have really gone down hill just look at poplio's evo next to that kid in the glasses looks like they drew it in 3 minutes.
>>
>>26890128
>he doesn't want a doraemon inspired pokemon
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 357x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 357x426
Who's this qt?
>>
>>26890139
Yokai even has better girls
I feel cucked
>>
If only someone could translate!!!
>shows yungoose and grubbin
>>
>>26890128
That's too bad, gen 1 had some beastly designs
>>
Conan makes my pecker tingle.
>>
>>26889968
One of the symbols means "new"
>helps a million
>>
Thanks for the worthless magazine cover with no new information, OP. Truly appreciated.
>>
God, the design work of Japanese magazines (going off of things like this) is repulsive. Just so utterly saturated in words and colors. It's like a cracked out college dropout design student with ADHD cobbled it together like a funky ransom note.
>>
>>26890248
The same applies for most of their film posters, especially foreign ones.
>>
>>26889968
>pokemon daisuki shinbun

so... newspaper of pokemon you like. something like that. Wow, awesome news.
>>
>nobody noticing the new victini forme
>>
>>26890248
Plus it's sideways
>>
>>26890796
That's just regular Victini.
>>
Wait is yokai actually taking off, from the few episodes I've seen on TV and the monster design it looks terrible
>>
>>26890839
>taking off
Yokai has been HUGE in Japan for the past three years. In the West it isn't so popular.
>>
>>26890839
It's great if you love surreal humor. I've watched most of the available episodes with my son, and half the time it's just like "what the actual fuck did I just watch"

The paw of the North Star segments are fucking hilarious
>>
>>26890849
Why are franchisey type kid's anime like beyblade, yugioh and bakugan so common in Japan anyway?
>>
>>26890839
>he monster design it looks terrible
That's your opinion even though it's a shitty opinion.
I personally like them. Some of them are rather clever. I feel like they're more clever than Pokemon designs, even if they aren't necessarily as creative.

>>26890941
Because money. And because they actually get cool toys, unlike the west.
>>
>>26890941
Why are franchisey kid's shows like My Little Pony, Ben 10 and Teen Titans so popular in the west?

Makes money, sells toys and easy to pump out.
>>
so are we gonna get the scan of the pokemon infos ?
>>
>>26890158
>Turning a joke about Doraemon into "Yes hello I am also a Genwunner"
>>
>>26889968
Evos startes confirmed
>>
>>26889968
Detective conan is still a thing?
>someone gets murdered
>i know who did it. better mask and throw my voice so no one knows my identity
>and i couldve gotten away with it too if it werent for that meddling non-eponymous character
>>
>>26890003
yokai is clearly the biggest in Japan atm.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.