[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/ status/74654371767101849
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: masuda.png (485 KB, 636x664) Image search: [Google]
masuda.png
485 KB, 636x664
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/746543717671018496

This was 50 mins ago. Masuda was front and center at the game play booth. If anything, what do you think was shown off?
>>
>>26859405
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/746556044575399936
>Ok so based on what I can see from Twitter from the World Hobby Fair playthrough by Masuda, Grubbin evolves twice and Yungoos once
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/746556130726379521
>Currently checking for confirmation but that seems to be all that is new. It was just another demo of Route 1.
>>
Literally nothing.
I'll never not hate these fucking wait periods. The least they could do is not make people wait 9 months for a game that clearly just needs testing.
Announce the game several months before release, not that fucking long.
>>
>>26859422

you must be american
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 302x245) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 302x245
>>26859448
Shut up, Britbong.
>>
>>26859405

Interesting.
>>
>>26859422
we get new info on July 1st you stupid entitled cunt
>>
>>26859461
We have achieved independence, Amerifats. Time to join the freelands (no, not yours).
>>
>>26859422
>durr they have working gameplay the game must be done
I was just thinkng about how much I hate dumbfucks like you today.
>>
>>26859422
I agree, everyone is way eager to jump on hype trains but games aren't getting any better.
Then perfectly fine games come out after a year, sometimes multiple years, of hyping them up only to find out they're just decent, and everyone starts crying because it wasnt the masterpiece they expected.
>>
>>26859419
So did he show the evidence (supposedly) or did he just say that grubboy evolves twice and Trump evolved once, because if the later, that's common sense man.
>>
Where's the link for the demo of route 1?
>>
>>26860187
On youtube
>>
>>26860094
>>26860109
Why(or how) do Game Freak fanboys exist?
>>
>>26860401
YES THE GAME IS JUST FUCKING 100% DONE AND FUCKING READY TO SHIP AND THEY'RE JUST KEEPING IT FROM YOU TO BE BIG SMELLY WEENIES.

That's what you wanted me to say, right child? Well, I said it.
>>
>>26860307
Then link it to me autist.
>>
>>26860488
No you made me cry :(
>>
>>26860488
stop being a retard and look for it yourself
>>
>>26860099
Your people are royally fucked all because a bunch of old men thought it'd keep out Muslim fucktards. Good luck on becoming an economic sinkhole.
>>
>>26860601
listen mate i know for sure that that paki down spar has an isis base in the back i know because i go there after gala bingo on wednesdays (home in time for corrie) and theres always some other forgein cunt in there.
now i have some building to do.
>>
UK got anally rated by their own people. It's just so fucking hilarious omfl, every leave bet was thousands of pounds that got destroyed. After their politicians reveal they aren't going to use the money they save by not being in the eu for what they said they were, they're all crying
>>
Why is there no video of the gameplay footage by fans?
Was filming prohibited or were the visitors too lazy?
>>
>>26859405
His dick.
>>
>>26861601
nigga this is a pokemon thread
the fuck is your problem
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.