[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch these mons to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: 2016-06-23 21.02.15-1.png (12 KB, 226x142) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23 21.02.15-1.png
12 KB, 226x142
Pitch these mons to me
>>
>>26849129
poison psychic- plague doctor/witch combo
electric poison- something based off nuclear power
psychic electric- mega beheeyem
>>
>>26849165
Mega beheeyem might have some potential design wise. I don't really know about its stats
>>
brain leech
jellyfish
something with a stylized light bulb head
>>
>>26849129
>Electric / Poison
Power cable snake. It would be that typing, Electric/Steel or Steel/Poison.
Just realized that all those typings are x4 weak to Ground.
>>
>>26849129
>Poison/Psychic
Hypnotoad

>Electric/Poison
Some sort of eel

>Psychic/Electric
Girafarig done right
>>
>>26849129
>Poison/Psychic
Swamp Witch

>Electric/Poison
What >>26849196 said

>Psychic/Electric
Brain
>>
>>26849217
give it levitate for no reason
>>
>>26849258
Electric/Poison power cable snake/quetzalcoatl

I can dig it
>>
a voodoo shaman kind of thing
Rotom Blender
A sentient ball of energy
>>
File: ohm.jpg (23 KB, 239x240) Image search: [Google]
ohm.jpg
23 KB, 239x240
>>26849129
Psychic/Electric plasma globe Pokemon named Ohm. My concept for it was that it'd be able to make use of Electrify.

Stats: 83 / 60 / 62 / 94 / 96 / 105
Abilities: Volt Absorb / Lightningrod

It'd have enough speed to use Electrify on a lot of Pokemon, and its two abilities would take advantage of it.
>>
>>26849129
Poson/psychic:mind-controling/altering substance user.
Electric/poison: a platypus would be cool (electricity-detecting organs, poison spurs)
Psychic/electric: Pokemon super adept at mind control, being able to control the actual neurological pulses and stream-of-consciousness within the brain.
>>
Psychic electric is obligatorily a brain
>>
>>26849359
You have a poison blender?
>>
>>26849359
>poisonous blender
>>
Poison Dragon is Komodo
no discussion
>>
File: Brainspawn.gif (14 KB, 267x184) Image search: [Google]
Brainspawn.gif
14 KB, 267x184
>>26849129

>Poison/Psychic

A Pokemon that looks like a television, projecting false images on its "screen" (actually a giant hypnotic eye) to rot the minds of those who stare into it for too long.

>Electric/Poison

Rotom-Trash, created when Rotom possesses a trash compactor.

>Psychic/Electric

Some kind of disembodied brain that uses neuroelectricity to attack foes.
>>
>>26849129
Electric/Poison computer virus pokemon that can use the upgrade and dubious disc to evolve
>>
>>26849129
Poison/psychic: Mega-arbok
Electric/poison: semi-anthromorphic battery with acid constantly dripping from the top of it's head.
Psychic/electric: Mega-rotom
>>
>>26849129
Some sort of radioactive mutant mon, with radiation blasts.

Acid rain cloud mon, gets a new Poison move that works identical to Rain Dance and activates all the same abilities, but also damages non-Poison types every turn and buffs Poison type damage, as well as doubling the Toxic counter.

Levitating brain mon, with electrical and psionic pulse attacks.
>>
>>26850115
>Electric/Poison computer virus pokemon that can use the upgrade and dubious disc to evolve
Holy shit
I like this idea. Not necessarily the computer virus thing but the idea that a virus would mess with electric things as a sort of pun. We still don't have a bacteriophage pokemon.
>>
>>26849129
>Poison/Psychic
Hypnotoad that evolves into a hypnocobra where the hood looks like the toad. Has a special ability that makes sleeping opponents poisoned when they wake up. Make it a bulky pokemon with similar stats to Vespiquen.

>Electric/Poison
It's a broken battery monster that spews battery acid everywhere. Alternatively, it could be Rotom's Waste-Disposal sink form that gets Sludge Bomb.

>Psychic/Electric
Pikatwo, a Pikachu-Mewtwo fusion. You know you want this.
>>
File: DAYBREAKM.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
DAYBREAKM.png
49 KB, 250x250
>>26849129
>electric/poison
>>
>>26849129
> Psychic/Electric
Rotom-TV

It gets Future Sight. I know it's not strong, but I like the idea
>>
>Psychic/Poison
Jekyll and Hyde (or maybe it should be psychic/dark but we have those already)
>Electric/Poison
Leaky battery
>Psychic/Electric
Rotom form of some kind
>>
>Poison/Psychic
A wildly colored mushroom-shaped Pokemon. Its cap can be turned upwards, which allows it to suck onto its target's head and brainwash it.

>Electric/Poison
A menacing lizard Pokemon with spiny, black skin and a yellow zigzag pattern. It utilizes a special venom that changes effect when electricity is applied.

>Electric/Psychic
A device used to create and fix TMs and HMs. It was upgraded into an android Pokemon when given the memory to recall and perform attacks.
>>
File: 108.Delistan.png (507 KB, 1830x1554) Image search: [Google]
108.Delistan.png
507 KB, 1830x1554
>>26849129

Poison/Psychic

Luristan Newt
>>
File: 072.Surgeus.png (380 KB, 1794x1626) Image search: [Google]
072.Surgeus.png
380 KB, 1794x1626
>>26849129

Electric/Poison Platypus
>>
File: 074.Corthun.png (408 KB, 1606x1886) Image search: [Google]
074.Corthun.png
408 KB, 1606x1886
>>26849129

Brainstorm/Alien
>>
>>26850682
>>26850693
These Poison/Psychics would both be on my team 2bh
>>
>>26850275
Is this bait
>>
What if I don't want to.
>>
>>26849245
>hypnotoad
muh nigguh
>>
File: ThinkTank.png (267 KB, 550x578) Image search: [Google]
ThinkTank.png
267 KB, 550x578
>>26850100
I'm digging that Poison/Psychic.
Mega is pic related
>>
>>26849129
Electric Poison Jellyfish with levitate
>>
I know Rotom is tempting because it's easy to make a form that fits a particular typing, but I'm tired of so many good typings being exclusive to just this ghost.
Especially Electric/Ice, which could make for a good mon with BoltBeam STAB, but instead it's on the shittiest Rotom form with the shittiest exclusive move.
>>
File: Portuguese-Man-o-War.jpg (201 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
Portuguese-Man-o-War.jpg
201 KB, 750x422
>Poison/Psychic
Psychedelic Mushroom based (Morel in appearance)
Cursed Body/Illusion
HP and Defenses

>Electric/Poison
Man-o-War based (Battery motifs on floater)
Static/Regenerator
SpA and SpD

>Psychic/Electric
Plasma Globe based (inanimate mon)
Levitate/Wonder Guard
SpA and Spe

this game is fun, OP
>>
>>26851727
NO, is the truth.
electric/poison is ruined forever.
>>
>>26849129
>Poison Psychic
Brain tumor

>Electric poison
I dunno, a jellyfish?

>Psychic electric
A a legendary tree pokemon whose psychic energy powers every's single pokemon's ability to think.
Or basically a tree of knowledge.
>>
>>26851963
Wonder Guard is overpowered on anything with more than 1 HP, and even if Psychic/Electric is a shitty defensive typing, it still has less weaknesses than Shedinja's Bug/Ghost.
It would be a cool design, though, and Levitate's already a good fit thematically.
>>
>>26852032
>psychic electric tree
>not grass
>legendary
sounds gen 7 af
not sure if thats a good thing, always Did have a thing for Delta Species
>>
>>26852033
Levitate as a singular ability sounds kinda cool, as I kinda envision a "ghastly" vibe to it.

Leaving Bug, Dark, and Ghost as the weaknesses still kinda seems okay if it's gunna have shitty defenses and basically be a glass cannon. Like a better Sharpedo cause it wont die till the third turn instead of the second.
>>
>>26852070
The idea is that It's supposed to be based of the nervous system which in It self is kinda like a tree with all the branches and shit, also just because It has this typing doesn't mean It can't have any grass moves sorta like florges, but I guess that's what you meant with how It sounds like gen 6.
>>
>>26852172
huh... yeh I like that.
>>
>>26849129
>Poison/Psychic
1. A sea witch. Perhaps the Pokemon equivalent to Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
2. An Expy of Kang and Kodos from The Simpsons.

>Electric/Poison
1. Another jellyfish Pokemon. It should have Levitate as it's Ability.
2. A new and menacing deep sea cephalopod Pokemon.
3. Mega Stunfisk, for shits and giggles.

>Psychic/Electric
1. A sentient computer.
2. A new Rotom Form that takes on the form of a calculator or even a television.
3. A powerful alien ruler. Perhaps based off the Almighty Tallest from Invader Zim. Or, Marvin the Martian turned Up to Eleven.
>>
How about a steel poison
>>
>>26849129
Exactly!
This is what I'm hoping for in gen7
>>
>>26849129
>Electric/Poison
3-stage platypus mon. Fully bipedal by final evolution. Has lightning streaks on its body and poison spurs and shit. Is based somewhat on radiation (electromagnetic, nuclear).

Emplat
Platympuls
Cherempuls
>>
>>26853288
Checked

I think that if we get a Poison/Psychic I'll be completely set, so long as it's not trash. It's such a cool typing, and it's also pretty good, too.
>>
>Poison/Psychic
A psychic glob of goo

>Electric/Poison
Mega Eelektross when

>Psychic/Electric
Ball lightning
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.