[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Citra Emulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_rXAu9OyS.png (81 KB, 332x252) Image search: [Google]
4L_rXAu9OyS.png
81 KB, 332x252
The based chinks have done it again.
youtube.com/watch?v=46hUbhsinDw

Build which works on ORAS romhacks:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrIOi12

It werks with Star Sapphire and Rutile Ruby or a chink apparently finished ORAS 721 on Citra. So far I'm 2 hours into Star Sapphire with no major problems up to Devon. Save often. (And it apparently lacks the Petalburg crash bug that 721 has but apparently it's recommended to play as male to avoid gamebreaking bugs)

Star Sapphire CIA
https://mega.nz/#!IBIDQRKS!N0RZDV9W7kLEk0En65CT-c0QNZxppe0-mMVgYpFgfv8

CIA to 3DS converter
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/285574-3DS-To-CIA-Converter-v4-1?s=adb38b1c0e3a4a11d7139767f41e97ce

FPS (I'm on intel i7 6500u)
>overworld 25-35 fps depending on how complicated it is
>caves/inside buildings 45-60 fps
>battles 45-60 fps
>Pokemon Amie - a laughable 14-15 FPS
>>
>>26821341
So explain how Citra plays it?

Can you upload your 3DS file that runs? The instructions are confusing to those who can't code like you. Or can the emulator run a CIA file?
>>
>>26821341
I wish RPCS3 was making as much progress...
>>
Thanks.
>>
>>26821429
I can't code. I only discovered this today so please bear with me.

I downloaded the CIA off the internet. Converted it to a .3ds. I dragged this ROM onto the baidu citra build (after you unzip it you'll see like three citra exes. Try them all, I think some are faster. I'm using the SSE4.1 exe)

Then just start it like a normal pokemon game. When you save in the emulator it will write to the folder that Citra is in. The save file can be edited with pkhex if you want.

There are some reports that you can't defeat the Magma/Aqua quintuplets in ORAS but because no one has really tested this new emulator build OR any of the roms thoroughly because the baidu mods and GBAtemp mods are trying to prevent people from finding the roms, we don't really know what works and what doesn't.

However, I haven't found anything gamebreaking at this point. Even Amie works, although slow (the minigames are faster at about 40 fps)
>>
>fps on average
looking at the video, the fps counter is lying. It's that fucking simple
>>
>>26821512
No need to state the obvious, otherwise you wouldn't play this trash at such a slow speed with sound cracks.

But mods please. You know your job here.
>>
>>26821502
The video isn't by me. I saw the video and decided to try it out. However, I have found some battles fucking fast. Like faster than 100% fast. Same goes for indoors and tunnels. If not for a few crashes and shit ass FPS on things like Amie this would be DeSmuMe playable tier.
>>
>>26821497
Can you upload your .3ds file? The one you converted?..
>>
>>26821530
Then how do you measure your fps?
The burden of proof is upon you. You're still stupid for playing anything below 100% speed. I don't want to be mean, so sorry if I come of as that, but if you're under 13 it's best not to visit this site. Be honest with me. How old are you? I won't make fun of you, it's in my best interest to believe you.
>>
>>26821341
I don't get these PCucks. They laugh at Nintendo games and said Pokémon and Zelda were a failure at E3, yet a few days later they make countless threads here and at /v/ saying they no longer need to buy a console when they have a top tier PC which can run the games at most at 30 fps with awful sound, yet they say the occasional fps drop in console is laughabale and say the consoles are toys.
>>
>>26821547
Nice generalization.
>>
>>26821497
Hey I need your converted .3ds file. Or directions on how you Converted it to .3ds. What program inside Citra did you use? Give step by step instructions or take a video or do something. Or cut the wait time down to nothing and give us the file that works with Citra. As in not having to convert it ourselves. Be an internet hero.
>>
>>26821537
Are you retarded? 6500u is a pleb tier retarded ass CPU. There are plenty who can run this shit 100%+ especially /g/ and their hexacores. I'm running this (and I didn't make the video) on a budget ass laptop I bought for 750 AUD underneath cucktel's thermal framework with no overclocking. If I can squeeze that much performance, there's plenty who can do it HD at 200% plus.
>>
>>26821578
burden of proof. I said I didn't want to be mean so no need to call me names, please be honest with me.
>>
>>26821565
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRc069cnbUI
This is the video I used.
Chinks put out their last build just 3 days ago. Hopefully subsequent builds will improve even further.
>>
>>26821554
It literally were the same people.

In a Breath of the wind thread some PCucks were like
"lol playing with your fisher price tablet, it's shit and its games are shit. Also check this emulator I can now play Zelda in my PC and won't need to buy shitty Nintendo games or consoles". How much metal gymnastics does one has to go through to think those statements aren't contradictory?
>>
>>26821565
As an addendum the video guy is probably using a special ass config or build. There are several of those floating around which apparently enable HD in citra at greater than the res of the 3DS at little additional cost.

No idea how he did it. I was only able to piece together from his comments how to find the dl, the emulator and tey running it.
>>
>>26821547
I'm not even from /v/. My homeboards are /a/, /ic/ and /lit/ with the occasional /g/. I'm far more interested in finding random things or looking into interesting developments than I am about random videogames that I have no interest whatsoever in. Apart from pokemon, pokemon fangames, pokemon clones and showdown, that is my entire interest in games summed up.
>>
>>26821705
>/lit/erally SJW central
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>26821652
Okay so you said we can use PKHEX with this file? How?
>>
>>26821732
>>26821497
yea i got the .3ds file and it runs but where is the save file??? where exactly does the main.3ds or whatever save to?
>>
>>26821722
You've got it wrong. /vp/ and /ic/ are significant outliers in chan culture. /lit/ is overrun by /pol/ and leddit of late and easily because the native memberbase is tiny.

/vp/ benefits from its specific focus of the board.
>>
>>26821751
There is a file just called main
Just search for it in windows or google who to find it. Genned myself a shiny absol to test before deleting it. May need to use with eevee -> sylveon if Amie is too much of an FPS pain.

G'night.
>>
>>26821649
Notice how no one is talking about your imaginary people but you? Get some social clues already.
>>
>>26821341
Because the faggot OP wouldn't actually assist in spoonfeeding, I'll go ahead and do it myself. Uploading everything you need in one .rar. Including Citra, PKhex, Special PKHex edition (255 x 6 IV/EV's, Choosing any Ability with any Pokemon) and the actual .3ds Star Sapphire Rom + Main file for easy PKhex access.
>>
>>26821778
he's right though, it's no secret that /v/ is filled with brainless drones from all sides and all companies
>>
>>26821998
No one's talking about pancakes
>>
>>26821341
>that video
You'd have to pay me to waste time playing that
>>
File: Lopunny Wild.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lopunny Wild.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1200
>>26822470

You can all thank me later. :)
>>
>>26821341
Why is Eevee's outline thicker?
>>
>>26821341
hha eevee looks like hes wearing a diaper haha no arms noa rms
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.