[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During the E3 play-through, they specifically skipped the initial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 21
File: esf5foG.jpg (1004 KB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
esf5foG.jpg
1004 KB, 3920x2204
During the E3 play-through, they specifically skipped the initial part of the game where you would've first moved in, picked your starter, battled your rival for the first time, etc. They could've just skipped this for time-purposes as they stated, but couldn't it be possible they did it for another reason as well?

Just like the Japanese kid in the initial trailer that came from a faraway region, I believe the protagonist parallels that. And that region, based on my own thoughts, is Kalos.

This is why they skipped the initial part of the game. The protagonist boarded the pictured train with his mom to the docks on the exterior of the region, where they then took a boat to Alola.

I believe in the postgame, we can take a boat back to Kalos and then take that train back into the interior of the region.

Completely unrelated to this theory, I also believe that you receive your starter because Tapu Koko shows up when you arrive, which impresses the fat professor and prompts him to give you a starter.

There may be more, because we've never had a starter given to us without a bit more reason. Tapu Koko showing up wouldn't be enough.
>>
OP here again. During X&Y play-throughs, where did they start from and what did they skip? (If anyone knows)
>>
>>26812168
>I believe in the postgame, we can take a boat back to Kalos and then take that train back into the interior of the region.

Well you are setting yourself up for some major disappointment.
>>
kid came from japan to hawaii not france to hawaii.
>>
>>26812224
not really, I could care less if we go back to that region. Only reason I'd care is if we did get it and nothing changed about the region. I'd need full Zygarde to be there.
>>
File: 1460304985155.jpg (26 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1460304985155.jpg
26 KB, 599x337
>>26812168
>>
>>26812228
Sauce? Just because that little kid from the trailer is from Japan doesn't mean our Character too.
>>
>>26812228
still, it doesn't have to be an exact parallel

to anyone that knows, how hard would it be to add a second region to a Pokemon game? Would there be enough space on the cartridge to support all that data?
>>
>>26812257
The Japanese trailer
>>
>>26812168
Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEtu7c2hMvs&index=1&list=LLKerPnHZnNz40cg4AnxUVWQ
>>
>>26812168
Or they just want to not reveal what Topu Koko looks like.
>>
>>26812261
>The Japanese trailer
>Just because that little kid from the trailer is from Japan doesn't mean our Character too.
??????????????
>>
>>26812273
I've only watched half of this so far but I think this almost confirms we'll go back to Kalos in some way.

But it also got me thinking something crazy. Is it possible we can revisit every region in this game?

Think about it, XY were shit and it was clear a lot of work wasn't put into them. They were definitely splitting time between ORAS, XY, and Sun and Moon. All that work for it to all come together.
>>
File: 1466040277225.gif (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466040277225.gif
96 KB, 480x480
>>26812168
Pretty sure a couple of professor's have given you starters solely because you want to become a pokemon trainer. I'm not saying this shutsdown your theory but I also think there hasn't always been much more of a reason than hey welcome do you like poke'mon?
>>
>>26812293
You're implying the main character is from Kalos because he'll be foreign "just like the trailer"
If you're going by the trailer, notice he's Japanese, not French. You imbecile.
>>
>>26812280
Literally this.
It's mentioned at the festival in the treehouse footage.
>>
>>26812332
This would actually support my theory because then you'd be saying that Tapu Koko (which the fat professor knows we've met; he likely was there when it happened) showing up in front of us while the fat prof was there is enough for him to give us starters.
>>
OP here again, does Tapu Koko give anyone else that Mesprit kind of vibe?

And I appreciate any criticism you guys have and don't really care if you hate this at all lol, I literally came up with it in five minutes using random shit I suddenly remembered.
>>
>>26812328
Holy fuck you're underage. This will literally never happen unless it was very specific, small and limited segments of certain locations.
>>
File: 898982.png (260 KB, 497x361) Image search: [Google]
898982.png
260 KB, 497x361
>>26812337
The first S/M trailer showed a little kid from japan (pic related) moving to Hawaii. This doesn't confirm our playable char is from japan.
>>
>>26812328
You are literally underage

The region will be alola and only alola. The only gen that revisits a previous gen is johto, and that is because johto was a direct sequel and involved all of the characters from RBY. If they wanted to revisit kalos they would've made a Z version

GF doesn't give a shit about our boards receptions of gen 6. They were a success financially which tells them enough, they don't need to redeem anything in their own perspective
>>
>>26812201
They didn't have playthroughs. This shit is unprecedented
>>
>>26812372
I like your thinking. It could be that we do that ORAS legendary hunting shit again, but unlike in that game, they won't just be sitting there out in the open. You actually have to progress through a same limited segment of story to reach them after exploring an area.

It would make up for a potential small region as some people say if we could use that Hoopa Portal to travel and go through segments of other regions.
>>
>>26812403
Actually no, they even indicated in an interview somewhere that instead of being predictable and going directly for a Pokemon Z, they wanted to be out of the box and create a sequel in a different way.
>>
>>26812403
>The region will be alola and only alola.
Source?
>If they wanted to revisit kalos they would've made a Z version
S/M is clearlly in planning since X/Y. All these fucking hints.
>>
>>26812463
was*
>>
>>26812403
and I'm sure they recognize internally that while they were successful, they didn't please a portion of their fanbase, albeit they may not care.

But that's not what I said. I'm saying they purposefully made Kalos into a region with quite a few loose ends and is seemingly not as great as other regions so they could focus on Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26812463
they usually include hints about the next games.

DP referenced johto quite a bit, for example. Platinum didnt include johto, but then HGSS happened.
>>
>>26812296
The thing is, this looks nothing at all like the statues littered around the first island. I'm thinking that this is a protector for a different island.
>>
Can anyone here tell me about loose ends related to transport in other games which may lead back to Kalos?

I know there's that one train station with five paths, but I forget where that's from.
>>
>>26812168
I'm pretty sure I remember the DP demo taking place in Jubilife and the route to the east of it.
>>
>>26812463
>>The region will be alola and only alola.
>Source?

Common fucking sense.
>>
>>26812201
The only live gameplay they showed pre-XY was short sections of route 3 and azure bay to show encounters iirc
>>
>>26812660
Dude, every single game starts with your character moving from some unnamed far away region. We never go back, except Jhoto but that's because it was their first and only attempt at two regions.

I'm not saying it's impossible but given all the evidence and the emphasis on the publicity wanting you to explore Alola and Alola only is pretty clear.
>>
>>26812757
I meant to quote OP.
Sorry there.
>>
To be honest, I imagine they wouldn't want to spoil the intro regardless of what it's about, especially with six more months to go. That would just mean spoiling the game.

They just picked the segment that showed off the most info without actually giving away anything major. It's why they ended the demo when they did, too.

Another reason is that, story elements aside, there's never anything notable about the first part of the game. You get your starter, maybe run a quick errand for the prof, someone shows you how to catch Pokémon, etc. It's both too spoilery and too boring at the same time.
>>
In the gameplay thing the did at the battle vs Hau on the platform it says the island guardian visited/ chose the playable character. They probably don't want to spoil a legendary Pokemon quite yet.
>>
File: 1466021300739.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1466021300739.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>26812168
Nigga, we meet Topu Keku on day fucking 1. Of course they're not going to show that off yet. Can we seriously just be done with Gen 6 already
>>
>>26814183
explain where we'll meet magearna and volcanion then, considering they're both located in kalos in the anime

to my knowledge, every legendary in the anime resides in the same region as they do in the games, at least for their first showing
>>
>>26814337
Nah, it's pretty common for the last movie of a generation to randomly throw in a Pokemon from the next generation. Lugia, Latias, and Manaphy are good examples (and Mega Mewtwo, to a lesser extent).
>>
Not to shutdown your theory but the same thing happens in r/s/e. The main character comes from another region too. Johto i believe cuz i think that in the mangas, they mention that Norman was from there. I could be wrong... P.s. i do believe we will get to re-visit the kalos region again.
>>
File: h.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>26814337
>>
>>26814441
What? Ho-oh in the anime resides in Johto and is originally found in the Johto region in the games.

In the anime Zygarde, Diancie, and Volcanion reside in the Kalos region, so they should be originally found in Kalos region.

>>26814390
That's why I put the word originally. Any legendary that resides in Kanto in the anime should originally be found in the Kanto region in the games. Sure, you can find Lugia in Hoenn (ORAS) but he originally was in the Johto region in the games.
>>
>>26812168
The player has seen this Tapu Koko. Obviously they don't want to reveal whatever that is yet.
>>
Think about it for a second.
With the new overworld graphics, going back to Kalos means that GF has to redo the entire region. It's not fucking happening.
>>
File: rotom.png (799 KB, 1649x1043) Image search: [Google]
rotom.png
799 KB, 1649x1043
>>26812250
>>
>>26814539
Why would it be impossible for Magearna and Volcanion to go to the Alola region?
>>
SM isn't using the same engine as XY, right? Wouldn't they need to completely rebuild Kalos for us to go back?
>>
Tapu Koko is completely enough to not show the beginning. The Guardian Pokemon are important figures and apparently your seeing it is the whole reason you get your first pokemon and start your journey in the first place. I'd assume that's important enough to not show.
>>
>>26814599
not impossible, just unprecedented, therefore unlikely

every legendary resides in the same region in the anime as they do in their original game (the game they first appeared in)
>>
>>26814686
No, that's not what I said. In my original post I said that it isn't enough for the fat professor to decide to give you a Pokemon. However, I changed my mind as apparently we've gotten starters for far less in past games. Therefore my theory is that Tapu Koko "chooses" you or shows interest in you, like Mesprit did, and this prompts the fat prof to give you a starter.

It certainly was enough reason not to show the beginning though, I was always in agreement with that.
>>
>>26814582
Who knows? It's not like they have to completely redesign the Kalos region. The region is already designed, all they have to do is adapt for the graphics, like they've done for previous games.

This is why ORAS took barely anytime to come out, they already had the region designed. I don't know why Pokemon going big for their 20th anniversary would be a surprise to anybody though.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 800x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 800x479
>Protag wearing the most french shirt possible
>people saying he comes from japan cause m-muh japanese boi & m-mu-muuh trailer

This fanbase cant take a hint.

Protag is from Kalos, screencap this
>>
>>26814815
>Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres are wild in Sinnoh and Kalos
>Mewtwo is wild in Kalos
>Latias/Latios are wild in Kanto
>>
>>26812490
Platinum had no reason to include the Johto region. Zygarde is a pretty big reason to include Kalos. If you need all the cells to make the 100% form then that alone is reason to go back to Kalos and get the 50% Zygarde located there. There are a ton of unanswered questions remaining in Kalos also. AZ, the ghost girl, the Azoth Kingdom, the closed doors at the power plant, Couriway Station and Sycamore's letter, the strange souvenir...
>>
File: Capped.png (414 KB, 851x645) Image search: [Google]
Capped.png
414 KB, 851x645
>>26814958
>>
>>26814958
>muh idiotic stereotype
>ignoring the trailer with clear parallels to the game intro
He's from Japan
>>
>>26815053
Could Mozart REALLY still be alive???
>>
>>26815053
omfg read my post please

The original game where you find all of those Pokemon correspond with the region you find them in the anime.

Mewtwo is found originally in Kanto, both in the anime and game, as are Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos.

Latias and Latios are in Hoenn in the anime and their original region in the game (where they make their first appearance) is in Hoenn.

Therefore, I conclude because Zygarde, Diancie, and Volcanion are from Kalos in the anime, their region of first appearance should be in Kalos as well.
>>
>>26812296
> dat filename
>>
>>26812168
>I believe in the postgame, we can take a boat back to Kalos and then take that train back into the interior of the region.
Grasping at straws will only set you up for disappointment.

The trailer, in Japan, had a Japanese kid and his mother move from their homeland (obviously Japan) to Hawaii.

Why? Because it mirrors how the player and his/her mother moved from Kanto/Johto to Alola. The mother's pet Meowth should make that abundantly clear.

>Why not Kalos?
Meowth is only obtainable in XY via trade.
Meowth is one of the few pokemon who can't be caught (save for events or trades) outside Kanto and Johto. So, if the player is from one of those reasons why "return" to Kalos?

You're entitled to your own theory-crafting, OP, but do your research.
>>
>>26812293
You must be a "Gen6.5 fag", right?
>>
File: fag on cage.png (232 KB, 496x471) Image search: [Google]
fag on cage.png
232 KB, 496x471
>again with le visit kalos shitty meme
As much as your "lore" makes "sense" you ignore the fact that they would have to recreate the entire region because its not chibi anymore and its not grid based anymore either, so visiting kalos is a no-no
>>
No. I dont want to go back to kalos in the first place.
>>
>>26814958
Just like the people who took in the hints to realize that the next region would be Poke-Hawaii.

Just like the people who took the hints and realized that Sylveon would be a completely new type.
>>
>>26812482
No its just so people keep talking about xy when they are over, like the original dragon and new under the truck
>>
File: 1466256702552.png (177 KB, 411x372) Image search: [Google]
1466256702552.png
177 KB, 411x372
Disregard everything I've said, I'm a massive fucking faggot and suck cocks hue hue hue XDDDD
>>
>>26815174
OP's lore does not make sense though. At all.
>>
>>26815159
It seems like the only problem people have are with my method of transport. This isn't written in stone. Sure, it does sound pretty far-fetched, but that doesn't rule out that we can get there in some other way.

And I don't put too much faith into everything about the trailer. The trailer was made specifically for Japan, so why the hell would they have a kid from France go to Hawaii?

I have no idea what to say about the Meowth though. I don't really think my mom's cat will really be too much of a factor in all of this. People in the games have obtained Pokemon that are seemingly impossible to exist at that level or be in that region.

But you're right, I should do my research. I literally did none.
>>
>>26814337
>Ho-oh in Kanto
>Lugia in the Orange Islands
>Lati@s in Johto
>Manaphy in Hoenn
>Magearna in Kalos
nah
>>
>>26815174
3 years is plenty of time to accomplish such a feat.
>>
>>26815225
Dude, I said nothing about the mode of transport. Although I think a train going from/to a fucking island chain seems ridiculous. No, it's not impossible. It's just silly.

Of course you aren't going to put faith into the trailer. It only lends to evidence that discredits your theory.

> I don't really think my mom's cat will really be too much of a factor in all of this
Sorry, no. It seems far, far more likely that the player and mother come from Kanto/Johto given the issues I mentioned with Meowth.

Besides, why would anyone want to go back to Kalos in the first place? Zygardefags get their closure with the formes being in SM. Volcanion, Hoopa, and Diancie all feature in movies and events. The only thing that has yet to be accounted for is E-Floette--which could easily be inserted into SM like Zygarde. Point is, why shoehorn Kalos into the new generation? Why not focus on making Alola the best it can be without tacking on an old region for no apparent reason?

>Well Gold and Silver...
Do your research. That was a last min decision since the gameboy files were tiny. Attaching and accessing Kanto post Johto was the result of saying "well, it's possible" during the last stages of development. Still, the region saw limitations. That's why Cinnabar got blown the fuck up.

Sorry, I think the RETURN TO KALOS theory holds about as much validity as a broken vase holds water.
>>
File: yous.gif (1 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
yous.gif
1 MB, 400x240
>>26815199
many funnys were had
no
>>
>>26815225
>It seems like the only problem people have are with my method of transport

No, there's also the much larger problem that there's literally zero reason for Gamefreak to include two regions in the game. It was done once a decade and a half ago, and never since. And there's absolutely no indication that they've been considering doing it again, nor is there any reason that they would.

Sure, it's technically possible and you can come up with all sorts of ways that it can be done. But without any reason to believe that they'll do this, it's the very definition of getting your hopes up for no reason.
>>
>>26815320
Yeah you did, you said the mode of transport was grasping at straws. If that isn't what you meant, you're probably fucking stupid.

I do put faith into the trailer, but not the entire thing. The ad was made specifically for Japan, so why would they have a random kid from France going to Hawaii just for story purposes? The kids couldn't relate to that.

Are you seriously basing your entire Kanto theory on the fact that your mom has a Meowth? As I said before, trainers have had non-native and seemingly impossible Pokemon all the time. But sure, if you want to base your theory on a cat, I don't really mind. It doesn't disprove my theory at all.

What the fuck is up with "no apparent reason" for return though? There's so many unfinished storylines in X and Y. Before Sun and Moon, so many people were prediciting Z because of all these loose ends. Not only that, we have so many legendary Pokemon native to Kalos in the anime that haven't showed up there yet in the game. NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.

And your last point still doesn't disprove anything. You've actually stated clearly that they've combined regions before and definitely could do it again. And you didn't mention my point about how ORAS came out so quickly due to the design already being made, proving once the design is done, it isn't difficult to remake in a new engine.

And if you believe their entire focus was on making Alola the best it can be, why didn't they change the sprites. Every generation to my knowledge has switched sprites between generations. Perhaps they were distracted rebuilding Kalos.
>>
>>26815261
You clearly don't know gamefreak
>>
>>26815567
How do you explain ash seeing Ho-oh in Kanto then?
>>
>>26815369
>literally zero reason

-Zygarde, Volcanion, Magearana all native to Kalos, yet haven't made their initial appearance there yet
-20th anniversary, they want to go big
-everything said in the video >>26812273
-Masuda hinting Zygarde would have a separate storyline in relation to Solgaleo and Lunala
-The fucking train that goes nowhere

I know this is same fag but I'll let it go. Also, I remembered there are those stairs going underwater in the map. Where do those stairs lead? Possibly to a train station?
>>
>>26812224

And you're setting yourself up to be BTFO again. Guarantee you were one of those "zygarde forms are anime only" fags
>>
>>26815641
As I said before, Ho-oh was seen in Kanto, but his original home in the anime was Johto.

Where does Ho-oh originally reside in the games? Johto
>>
>>26815662
no lol, train to airplane to island? kek
>>
>>26815567
>you said the mode of transport was grasping at straws
No I didn't. Your entire theory is grasping at straws. The train is just part of that.

> why would they have a random kid from France going to Hawaii just for story purposes?
Why would they put a kid from Japan going to Hawaii? French kids couldn't relate to that.

>Are you seriously basing your entire Kanto theory on the fact that your mom has a Meowth?
Makes more sense than an underwater train tunnel.

>As I said before, trainers have had non-native and seemingly impossible Pokemon all the time.
Like who, Anon?

>It doesn't disprove my theory at all.
Of course not. But that's just because you chose to remain blissfully ignorant to facts that discredit your ideas.

>There's so many unfinished storylines in X and Y
Name ONE other than E-Floette.
> NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.
Zygarde proves you wrong.
But then you might also choose to ignore that Munchlax and Bonsly were in RSE art and featured at the GameCorner.
Oh, and Ho-Oh in EPISODE FUCKING ONE of the anime well before Johto was a thought.

>all of your next point
No dude, you're clearly not getting what I said. Read it again and think about it without focusing on your shitty theory.

>why didn't they change the sprites
Because re-modeling (not fucking sprites, dumbfuck) means fewer new pokemon and megas since they would have to re-render over 700 old ones before adding the new ones. That's plain silly. The switch from sprite to models is so they have to do less work from gen to gen and focus more on the new.

>Every generation to my knowledge has switched sprites between generations
The MODELS were changed. See the overworld? it doesnt look like a chibi bobblehead piece of shit like XY.

>Perhaps they were distracted rebuilding Kalos.
I'm not going to even dignify this with a response beyond" ha fucking ha.
>>
>>26815670
>NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.
>Shown up
Kanto isnt Ho-oh's native region, but shows up in Kanto before Ash even goes to Johto
>>
>>26815678
This conversation has shifted my mindset. Here is now what I believe.

I'll concede that it's likely that the character initially comes from Kanto, because of the Meowth. The most evidence points to that, so it sounds believable, though it's really grasping at straws. A lot of these regions were based on Japan. That kid from the trailer could have come from any one of them, but it wouldn't really matter.

I now believe that the stairs leading down into the water, as many people have located on the map, actually lead to a train station. Now, I believe that after the post-game, you can walk down those stairs and take a train from Alola to Kalos.
>>
>>26815721
>their native one in the anime

Are you saying Ho-oh is native to Kanto because he shows up there once? Kek, please sit down.
>>
>>26815740
Not at all, We both agree that Ho-ohs native region is Johto right? Then why does it appear in the first episode of the anime in Kanto?
This occurrence is in contradiction with the statement
NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.
>>
>>26815725
That's incredibly stupid. That train would constantly be flooded if you walked into the open ocean to get to it.
>>
>>26815716
>Why would they put a kid from Japan going to Hawaii? French kids couldn't relate to that.
The trailer is made for Japanese kids, not French kids kek

>Your entire theory is grasping at straws. The train is just part of that.
>Makes more sense than an underwater train tunnel.
These exist in real life if you didn't know and the games have implemented plenty of underwater tunnels in the games. It's completely plausible.

>Like who, Anon?
I can't recall exact examples of this, as always, these were characters that didn't really serve much purpose. A lot of examples were brought up during that phase where people were afraid we'd get less than 70 new Pokemon because our mom had a Meowth, but a ton of people shut that down with instances of overworld Pokemon from past regions, including ones that couldn't be found in the game. However, I'll concede this as it's irrelevant to my theory. But I want you to consider if Masuda really put much thought into your mom's cat as you have.

>Name ONE other than E-Floette
There's so many unfinished story lines in X and Y. Zygarde is native to Kalos you dumbfuck; read his Pokedex entry for christ sakes.

>Zygarde proves you wrong. But then you might also choose to ignore that Munchlax and Bonsly were in RSE art and featured at the GameCorner. Oh, and Ho-Oh in EPISODE FUCKING ONE of the anime well before Johto was a thought.

I was talking about legendary Pokemon you nitwit. I've had to repeat this so much I just forgot to put it in. So are you saying because Ho-oh showed up for like 10 seconds, he's native to Kanto in the anime? ultrakek

>The MODELS were changed.
Salamence, Ledyba, Pangoro, stfu

>Because re-modeling (not fucking sprites, dumbfuck) means fewer new pokemon and megas since they would have to re-render over 700 old ones before adding the new ones. That's plain silly.
No it's not. It's a new fucking game, make some better fucking models. OHHH let's not change the shitty graphics, that's plain silly. Nah bitch.
>>
>>26815810
>native one in the anime
>Ho-ohs native region is Johto right

okay

>>26815824
do you have any idea how underwater trains work? they literally have one going from Britain to France
>>
>>26815843
>Name ONE other than E-Floette
Forgot to name one lol
How about Zygarde, Volcanion, Magerana, this fucking train station, dumbfuck.
>>
>>26815868
>NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a GAME REGION that isn't their native one in the ANIME.
>Game region
>Anime
Im just going off this statement
>>
>>26815843
>French kids
Why didn't France get a trailer with little Jen-Luc going from Paris to Hawaii then?

>if you didn't know
Oh, I did. However what so many people are calling a staircase is actually a type of marine dock common in ports.

>I can't recall exact examples of this
Because there aren't any. I'm not even going to read the rest because it's all shitty headcanon on your part.

>unfinished story lines
We've covered Zygarde and E-Flo already. I asked you to provide more examples which you obviously cannot.

> he's native to Kanto in the anime
You have awful reading comprehension. You said: NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.

I gave you 3 examples of pokemon showing up before their canonical regional introduction.

>Salamence, Ledyba, Pangoro, stfu
Either English isn't your native tongue or you're just a serious dumbfuck. Read it again, retard. O V E R W O R L D is what I said you goddamn mongoloid.

>Nah bitch
bow down before the Kek of Keks.
Why was Kalos' pokedex so small? Oh, right because a quarter of the new things in the games were fucking Megas.
>Shitty Graphics
700+ pokemon and alter formes, NPCs that change in every region, and an entirely new overworld style.

wew lad. yeah, let's see how else we can murder the framerate on a piece of hardware already pushed beyond its limits.

>Magerana
NOT KALOS NATIVE SHIT FOR BRAINS. It appeared NO WHERE in the XYORAS data. The others have all been available via distro and seen in movies.

>fucking train station, dumbfuck.
You mean the one that connects SINNOH to Kalos? You know Sycamore is from Sinnoh, right? And he arrived in KALOS via train at THAT train station, you ignorant should've-been abortion.

You have researched NOTHING and yet cling to your shitty headcanon after being proved wrong each step of the way.
>>
>>26815937
Sorry if I come off rude when I explain this.

I'm saying here that if a legendary* Pokemon (I meant to write that) is native to Hoenn for example, he will first show up in the games in Hoenn. He definitely could show up in another region, but his first showing in the games will be his native one from the anime.

Now, Ho-oh was definitely seen in Kanto, but he isn't native to it. Ho-oh is native to Johto in the anime and shows up first in Johto in the games.
>>
>>26815868
I don't think underwater trains involve walking down a staircase into the open ocean.
>>
>>26815973
>Why didn't France get a trailer with little Jen-Luc going from Paris to Hawaii then?
Because Pokemon was made in Japan and gets the most sales from Japan. That's why they get the special trailer. It's not like USA got a special trailer for Kalos. The rest of the world that isn't Japan just gets the same general trailer. Did you start playing in XY?

>Oh, I did. However what so many people are calling a staircase is actually a type of marine dock common in ports.
I'd actually be interested to see this. Post pictures please. I doubt this, only because I feel GF wouldn't make eccentric designs that very few people would understand. I've never seen a dock like that in my life, and I used to live on an island, but maybe it's a special kind only in Hawaii.

>I gave you 3 examples of pokemon showing up before their canonical regional introduction.
Kek, when do you guys think he'll learn to read? Ho-oh showed up before Johto, but he's native to Johto. In the games, his first appearance is in Johto. Are you stupid?

>O V E R W O R L D is what I said you goddamn mongoloid
Then you're the fucking mongoloid. I was talking about in-battle you dipshit, why bring up the overworld? Every generation, they've changed the in-game sprites/models, except for this year.

>Why was Kalos' pokedex so small? Oh, right because a quarter of the new things in the games were fucking Megas.
How is this even related to what I said? If your entire viewpoint is that GameFreak doesn't try to provide us with innovative and better gameplay and constant change, you really are delusional.

>NOT KALOS NATIVE SHIT FOR BRAINS.
Please, learn to use commas before you insult people's intelligence. She is native to Kalos, do you even know about the movie you pea-brained pos?

>You mean the one that connects SINNOH to Kalos?
This would then literally have to be an underwater train then kek. But after reading up on that, it seems plausible it does connect to Kalos to Sinnoh. Not common knowledge.
>>
>>26815993
Why couldn't it exactly?

>>26815973
To add onto that last point because I ran out of words, this would almost imply that we get three regions to explore. Sun and Moon are meant to be the sequels to XY as Masuda noted, so if that train station is what connects Sinnoh to Kalos, then there has to be another way to connect Kalos to Alola.

And as I've said before, I really don't care if you hate this because I really didn't research this. It's funny watching you blowing up over this though, it's amusing. I know for a fact you literally just researched this right now, otherwise you would have brought it up at the start, kek. You're trying so hard
>>
>>26815975
Well then I am sorry if I come off rude while I explain this, but you might need take English up at school.
>NEVER has a Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.
Legendary Pokemon or not your sentence is saying that because Ho-oh is native to Johto in the game region it must only appear in the Johto anime arc first. But Ho-oh shows up in the first episode of the anime. So according to that statement because Ho-oh shows up in Kanto it must be native to that region which is wrong.
>>
>>26816119
>I'd actually be interested to see this
Pic related is just one example. They come in various sizes. Some as wide as the dock itself. It depends on the port.

>This would then literally have to be an underwater train then kek

>he doesn't know where sinnoh is located in relation to the other regions.

Wew lad.

>>26816189
>Masuda noted
He never said that. Ever.

> Kalos to Alola.
Yeah, a fucking ocean.

i'm not gonna bother respond to your other shit because it has fuck all do to with anything. Keep moving your goalposts. You must have been a 6.5fag the way you debate. No more (you)s for you. You can believe your shitty theory that has been torn to shreds already all you want.

Like I said in my first post, the way you grasp at straws is only going to make you set yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>26816227
Please search: "define native" in google and then go sit in the corner, child. I wasn't even being hostile to you in that post kek

>>26816244
>Pic related is just one example. They come in various sizes. Some as wide as the dock itself. It depends on the port.
That literally looks nothing like what appears in the map. You have to have shit for brains not to see it go into the water.

>he doesn't know where sinnoh is located in relation to the other regions.
Sinnoh = Japan
Kalos = USA
You actually are stupid. It must be hard being inbred.

>He never said that. Ever.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/70320568
You're literally destroying all your credibility.

I wasn't a 6.5fag like you, sorry to disappoint.

You've disproved none of my points, except for my mode of transportation, which I even agreed was unlikely before you even showed up.

Please explain Volcanion and Magearna, and all the other shit I've brought up. Stick to your mom's cat theory though, it seems legit.
>>
File: 919.png (245 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
919.png
245 KB, 501x445
>>26816404
>calls others stupid and inbred
>completely misreads, doesn't understand, or comprehend the points brought up in opposition

>posts a gamefaqs link that doesnt quote Masuda saying SM are sequels to X at all

>misses the point where magearna and volcanion were already explained

You embarrassed yourself enough, kid. Give it up.
>>
>>26816451
We are not ever going to visit a second region in any game again, EVER.

Will never happen. Game Freak is too lazy for this. They would never redo the entire Kalos region for the new character sizes from gen 7. Now stop being so retarded.
>>
>>26816404
Sorry man I wasn't trying to be hostile I just tried explaining that your sentence was wrong and why it was wrong. I can google define native but it doesn't matter. Because your sentence was wrong and we tried to explain it and give examples. You are the one slinging insults.

Have fun
>>
>>26816519
Ignore the quote in this post. I didn't meant to quote anybody.
>>
>>26816519
>>26816532
"sage" not "saged" goes in the options field only, newfriend.
>>
>>26812258
>Would there be enough space on the cartridge to support all that data?
I'm pretty sure there would. The biggest problem would probably be editing (or redoing from scratch) the models to make them look like Alola
>>
>>26816451
>misses the point where magearna and volcanion were already explained
Oh? Did someone explain why Kalos legendaries would not show up in their own regions first before they show up in another? Please show me that post. This has never occurred for any legendary before.

>posts a gamefaqs link that doesnt quote Masuda saying SM are sequels to X at all
Jesus christ, do I have to spoon-feed you? Okay, child, let me take it step by step.

XY will be wrapped up in a unique way. Zygarde's story will be wrapped up in Sun and Moon. Therefore, we can conclude that Sun and Moon are sequels to XY.

>completely misreads, doesn't understand, or comprehend the points brought up in opposition
I misread literally one point because I assumed it would be relevant to my argument. It turned out it wasn't; it was just some random point about the overworld changing, which obviously fucking has to happen.

The other kid is really just confusing himself. It's simple. Ho-oh is native to Johto. He first shows up in the Johto region in the games. I think he's half brain-dead or thinks I'm saying Ho-oh first showed up in Kanto in the games or literally doesn't understand what native means. Either proves he's an imbecile.
>>
>>26812224

Because we're /vp/
>>
>>26816519
Okay, now this is wrong. I've respected everyone else here for at least being open to ideas, but completely shutting down an idea because it's beyond your past experiences is an ideology that doesn't help you in life. I really hope you think about changing your mindset.

>>26816530
Let me break this down for you, okay? I really don't want to continue this stupid sideshow with you. Here is the sentence:

>NEVER has a [legendary] Pokemon not shown up first in a game region that isn't their native one in the anime.

As I've stated a hundred times, I forgot to put legendary there accidentally, and have added it in so it makes more sense intuitively.

By game region, I'm referring to the in-game main series region of Pokemon games. I'm saying that if a legendary is native to Johto, for example, it will show up FIRST in Johto in the games. Ho-oh is not native to Kanto, but does show up in Kanto in the anime for ten seconds.
>>
>>26815143
but ash sees ho-oh on kanto at the beginning of the ashmine
>>
>>26816698
>Okay, now this is wrong.

Not him, but I think he's absolutely right. There's no reason or evidence that we're ever getting a two-region game again. It's not "completely shutting down" the idea to say that, it's just the truth that it's extraordinarily unlikely. You can certainly speculate about the opposite, but you seem to be proceeding from the assumption that we are getting a second region and building your argument around that, which just isn't really the best way to go about it.
>>
>>26816757
Okay, now I feel silly. This was obvious bait from the start.

>>26816811
Actually, when you say "We are not ever..." and then restate ever in RAGE CAPS, that kind of is completely shutting down an idea.

However, I respect the way you put it across more. You may choose to see it as unlikely, despite the fact that we've had a two-region game on the gameboy and the DS, why is it so difficult to make one on the 3DS? It might take more work than ever before, but I'll say it's unlikely at most. I'm not going to sit here and say "NOPE, NEVER EVER EVER EVER" for really no reason at all other than to be a pessimist.

>you seem to be proceeding from the assumption that we are getting a second region and building your argument around that
Well, I really hope that's not how I seem. I guess if you only read my first post, you could completely assume that, but I did provide justification for a return to Kalos when questioned about it.
>>
>>26815973
>let's see how else we can murder the framerate on a piece of hardware already pushed beyond its limits.
Except the 3DS has better looking games than XY/ORAS/SM. It's just that these games weren't optimized enough.
>>
>>26815199
>>26815349
obvious samefag
>>
>>26817812
lamo great post
>>
>>26817927
thanks llama
>>
>>26817949
lamasuda lmao
>>
>>26816698
>I'm saying that if a legendary is native to Johto, for example, it will show up FIRST in Johto in the games.
Deoxys is native to Hoenn and first showed up in Kanto.
Mew is native to Kanto and first showed up in Hoenn (officially)
>>
>>26818552
>Mew is native to Kanto and first showed up in Hoenn (officially)
Yeah, forget all the times it was distributed as an event pokemon before then.
>>
>>26818658
Ingame it could first be found in emerald. It coukd be obtained in other games too, but in the wild it showed up first in hoenn.
>>
>>26818700
>Ingame it could first be found in emerald
Can you really count that if you don't count event pokemon? You can only access the Faraway Island through an event item.
>>
>>26818733
That's right and i agree that Mew is not the best example. Nevertheless it appears in the wild in emerald.

Deoxys is still a valid argument. It can be found and obtained in Kanto first.
>>
>>26818799
>Kanto
*Sevii Islands
fixed for you
Also Faraway Island isn't part of Hoenn.
>>
>>26818868
>Sevii Islands
Kanto game
>Faraway Island
Hoenn game
>>
>>26818882
So is Kanto also part of Johto because it shows up in a Johto game?
>>
>>26818908
Is (southern) Kalos also part of Alola because you think we will revisit it in SM?

Deoxys first appeared in a Kanto game.
>>
>>26818945
I totally forgot what we were talking about. Sorry.
>>
>>26812257
The player character will be from kanto. The reason for this being it'll be implied that red is your father,then when you connect to the VC gen 1 games you'll be given you're fathers pokemon
>>
>>26812337
>>26812402
I always thought the point of that commercial was that Pokemon transcends cultural barriers, not that it was a facsimile of the characters.
>>
>>26815810

I believe Ho-oh was planned to be in Generation One, so that at least explains that.
>>
>>26816244
>>26816404

Get a room, you two.
>>
>>26812168
>>26816519

Whilst it's unlikely, it isn't impossible, despite what some faggots think.
>>
>>26812168
Lets face it: if GF wanted something special for the annivesary then Kalos should be in the post game, specially after eveyone complained about lack of post game in gen 6 and after all the unsolved stuff in Kalos.

Will they do it though? Hard to say honestly. One things for sure: Alola doesnt seem like full of potential post game material. The region isnt small but its not very big either
>>
>>26815143
>>>26814441
>What? Ho-oh in the anime resides in Johto and is originally found in the Johto region in the games.
>In the anime Zygarde, Diancie, and Volcanion reside in the Kalos region, so they should be originally found in Kalos region.
>>>26814390
>That's why I put the word originally. Any legendary that resides in Kanto in the anime should originally be found in the Kanto region in the games. Sure, you can find Lugia in Hoenn (ORAS) but he originally was in the Johto region in the games.

actually latias and latios showed in the johto region when it comes to the movies. :/ so...
>>
>>26815843
those models have been done for one and only fuckin reason : being reused from one game to another. that's why XY had too high definition models to the point to provoke fps drops.

that's called be future proof and it costs a ton so, NO, they won't do that for every new game.
>>
>>26812757
Not true.

>Kanto the kid is local
>Johto is local (iirc)
>Hoenn the kid just moved from Johto
>Sinnoh is local (iirc)
>Unova 1 is definitely local, not sure about 2
>Kalos is local
>>
>>26821156
in black2, your mom used to be the local pokemon center nurse so... definitely local.
>>
>>26821156
>Kalos is local
No, it's not. The protagonist just moved at the beginning of the game, you don't see it but it gets mentioned. We don't know what region they came from.
>>
>>26821208
The protagonist's mom is a famous Rhyhorn Racer. We only see that sport in Kalos.

Unless people want to be autistic with me, by process of elimination the only place they could have come from is another part of Kalos.
>>
>>26821208
It is obviously South Kalos
>>
>>26821219
>there's absolutely no way any other region could exist! it's not like we're going to get new games past le sumo anyway
That makes no sense, and please, abbreviate it properly.
>>
>>26821236
I never said that you faggot, the only region we know there's Rhyhorn racing is Kalos. This means that right now, the only option is Kalos until said new region is revealed.

You're telling me my assumption makes no sense when yours relies on blind faith.
>>
>>26821321
Even if they stopped making new regions that wouldn't mean other regions can exist. And since they're said to have moved from one region to another it can't be Kalos.
>>
i dont want to destroy dreams but Magearna is clearly given by QR code, it's just a stupid event

there wont be a single back story for that pokemon in game

sorry guys
>>
>>26820547
I'd agree with Latias and Latios being the one collective exception to this. These two reside in Johto in the movie but show up initially in Hoenn in the games

>>26818552
Deoxys first showed up in Hoenn via event. Just like how Darkrai, Cresselia, and Arceus showed up initially in Sinnoh via event and reside in Sinnoh in the anime.

Mew did not show up in Hoenn. Check the wiki if you don't believe me. Its location is not on the Hoenn map, and it's said to be on a far away and unknown region for the RSE protag.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Faraway_Island
>>
>>26821626
Are you one of those "Zygarde is anime-only" fags?
>>
>>26812228
Kanto/johto/sinnoh CONFIRMED!!1!
>>
>>26815253
Ho-oh doesn't reside in Kanto in the anime. Why can't you guys understand this?

Orange Islands don't exist in the games and Lugia has two residences in the anime. One in the Orange Islands and one in Johto. He shows up initially in Johto in the games.

Manaphy comes from an egg in an unknown region in the anime. She does not come from Hoenn.

>Magearna in Kalos
Sauce? Sure, we can get her from the QR code, but this would only disprove my theory if we couldn't find Magearna in the game in the Kalos region. As of right now, we do not know her region of first appearance in the game. She comes from Kalos in the anime.

Latias and Latios are the only exceptions to this rule.
>>
File: 1459770352761.gif (179 KB, 255x222) Image search: [Google]
1459770352761.gif
179 KB, 255x222
>>26821928
>She does not come from Hoenn
>Manaphy
>She
>>
>>26821828
no i'm the one who reads the infos

game freak has announced that magearna would be distributed via QR code

it's even written on serebii
>>
>>26822017
Bruh, is this tumblr? Did we start caring about proper pronouns and shit? I'd really rather not call all the legendary Pokemon by "it".

>>26822071
I talked about the QR codes here >>26821928
>>
>>26821823
Deoxys first showed up in FRLG retard.
>>
>>26822260
My bad, you could get Deoxys via event in RSE but the event came out after the release of FRLG.

This doesn't disprove my theory though, as Deoxys comes from space and actually lands and regenerates on an anime-exclusive polar region where he first fights Rayquaza.

The first Deoxys goes to Hoenn to save the second Deoxys. He isn't native to LaRousse City of Hoenn in the anime.
>>
>>26812242
>I could care less
>>
>>26822230
All Pokemon were referred to by "it" before you redditors came here. Just fuck off.
>>
>>26822417
Oh, I'm so sorry to offend you, oh great Manaphy! Please accept my apology!! I will no longer refer to you by the incorrect pronoun ever again! I realize how much pronouns matter now!

Shut the fuck up. You're really no worse than these tumblrfags.

>>26822406
What's your point? I really could care less. I really didn't like Kalos at all, nor Unova for that matter. If they retouched it though and put these masterful graphics on it though, I might actually not hate going back.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x529
>>26812168

>Gen 6.5 fags are STILL at it
>>
>>26818552
Deoxys is native to Sevii Islands and first showed up in Kanto and Hoenn games.
Mew is native to wherever Faraway Island is (It's not Kanto or Hoenn) and first showed up in Hoenn games (through an event encounter not in the wild)
>>
>>26821928
>we couldn't find Magearna in the game in the Kalos region
Load up XY.

Tell us where you can get Magearna.
Jesus Christ, how dense are you?
The announcement regarding Magearna said the QR thing is an event for Sun and Moon. Magearna isn't even in the data for X or Y.
Magearna is NOT a generation 6 pokemon.
Magearna was the first generation 7 pokemon.
>>
>>26815110
Mozart died a long time ago, don't be silly.
>>
>>26822471
>What's your point? I really could care less. I really didn't like Kalos at all, nor Unova for that matter. If they retouched it though and put these masterful graphics on it though, I might actually not hate going back.
It's "I couldn't care less," you monumental retard.
>>
>>26822699
inb4 alola is far away islands from kanto.

it all comes together lads.
>>
They skipped the beginning of the game because you see Topu Keko. The rest is just wild speculation.
>>
>>26823195
And if the prof has an unti screen it he likely stands with a Pokemon they didn't want to reveal yet.
>>
>>26823276
Intro screen. Auto correct is a bitch.
>>
>>26822736
You're not getting what he's saying. He's saying lore wise that it seems magearna is native to kalos. generations are irrelevant. God, it's like explaining why Zygarde 10 and 100% weren't anime exclusive.
>>
>>26823195
Duh, I even said that. This was just my guess. But it's also confirmed that the fat prof sees you with Tapu Koko, and he's clearly impressed by that, otherwise he wouldn't have brought it up at the festival.

>>26823276
>>26823325
I didn't really mean that. I was talking about how they skipped this initial coming of the trainer and the initial battle with Hau. This festival appears to be really important, so if they were willing to spoil this but not the intro, how important can we expect the intro to be?
>>
>>26822944
Lots of people say that; it's a common mistake. You must be really conceited to call the majority of people "monumental retards".
>>
>>26815143
Ho-Oh was in Kanto
Lucia and the three birds were in the orange islands.
Latios and Latias were in Johto.
Lucario, Mew and Mapnaohy were in Hoenn.
Zorua and Zoruark were in Sinnoh.

Pushing new gen mons in the anime early in nothing new. Mega Mewtwo Y was in Unova fucking around with a shiny Genesect. Does that mean it's mega stone was only in BWBW2? No.

Also; Marill, Snubbul, Donphan, Togepi, Kecleon, Volbeat, Duskull, Blaziken, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Munchlax, Weaville, Helioptile, Noivern, Gogoat. They all debuted before their regions. And yet they're still able to be caught in their respective generations. Just like Magearna will be.
>>
>>26823915
K shut the fuck up, you're actually the dumbest fuck on this thread.

Zoroark and Zorua are not legendaries. Lucario is not a legendary. Marill, Snubbul, Donphan, Togepi, Kecleon, Volbeat, Duskull, Blaziken, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Munchlax, Weaville, Helioptile, Noivern, and Gogoat are not legendaries.

Ho-Oh showed up in Kanto, but isn't native to Kanto. Lugia has two residences, with one being Johto. The orange islands don't exist in the main games, so they just put the three birds in Kanto. Mew could be obtained via event in FRLG. Manaphy is not from Hoenn. That place moves with the current. Never thought I'd had to say this but, Mewtwo is from Kanto, not Unova. Megas aren't new legendaries.
>>
>>26824548
Goalposting this hard.

>name one pokémon

Nearly a dozen named

>not those ones!

Top fucking kek.

Never reproduce, OP. Someone clearly pissed in your family gene pool at one point.
>>
>>26824658
Are you fucking stupid? I've clarified a hundred times so far I was referring to legendary Pokemon only. You're actually the only fuck that hasn't understood that obvious detail yet, unless you legitimately believe Zoroak and Donphan are legendary. If that's the case, you're beyond the help I can give you.

I also explained how all of those legendary Pokemon you name fit into my theory, except for Latios and Latias that reside in Johto in the anime but Hoenn in the games.
>>
>>26822736
This is a level beyond stupid. Magearna could be 6th gen or 7th gen or even 8th gen for all I care, it really doesn't affect my theory.

Magearna and Volcanion's native region in anime = Kalos

Therefore, due to the pattern seen in literally every legendary aside from the dragon duo, Magearna and Volcanion should be first found in Kalos in the games.

My reply to the next two guys also relates to your comment.

>>26821626
>>26822071
From what we know so far, QR codes register Pokemon in your Pokedex and tell you where to find them. We could have to travel to Kalos to capture Magearna.

>>26822600
Shut the fuck up you cuck. It's practically confirmed Sun and Moon will wrap up Zygarde story lines, meaning Sun and Moon are both entirely new games and sequels at the same time.
>>
>>26812201
Gens V and VI both had demos made that had nothing to do with the final game - you had a preselected team and was dropped in some route with some random wild encounters and trainers and that was it for the most part.
>>
>>26812168
Wait, so let me get this straight. Is the new protag confirmed for moving INTO Alola and isn't native to the region? I skipped the E3 playthrough 'cause I skipped it.
>>
>>26827318

Yes, that much is actually confirmed.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (46 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
46 KB, 600x648
>>26827458
Fuck, man.

I wanted to be a Poke-Hawaiian trainer.
>>
>>26826395
OP I see where you're coming from, but I'd like to add on to what you said, what if Volcanions """native""" region is in fact Alola?
>>
>>26827500
Look on the bright side:

You can still be a tacky tourist!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Its over guys... These flowers arent on the alola region map. These, however, do appear on the pokemon village back at kalos
>>
File: 629788.gif (661 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
629788.gif
661 KB, 500x277
>>26826395
>pattern
patterns mean fuck all anymore, dick breath.
"Patterns" meant Pokemon Gray.
"Patterns" Meant Pokemon Z.

>QR codes register Pokemon in your Pokedex and tell you where to find them
And acts as a new way to distribute pokemon. DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH.

>We could have to travel to Kalos to capture Magearna.
We could also travel to the fucking sun and moon since those are the names of the games but does that seem at all likely?

>cuck
Nice buzzword, memelord.

>practically confirmed
Assumptions are not blind confirmations.

>>26827318
yes, this is 100% the case.

>>26827573
OP wont address this because it, like so many other things, discredits his theory.

>>26827707
pic related
Just like everything else in this fucking topic.

Thread saged, thread hidden, moved on.

Treat this faggot like the half gen morons a few months ago. They thrive on attention. Cut them off to it and their own dicks will only feed them for so long.
>>
>>26815253
Actually Manaphy was in Kanto iirc
>>
>>26827851
rustled jimmies?
>>
>>26827851
You just used >>26827707 as evidence we aren't going to Kalos. What?

And because patterns were wrong before, they'll be wrong forever. There are plenty of patterns that have held up.

I wouldn't doubt that you're one of those stupid-fags that think because science was wrong before it's still wrong today
>>
>>26827665
FUCKING SHOOBIES
>>
>>26829475
>And because patterns were wrong before, they'll be wrong forever. There are plenty of patterns that have held up.
The problem it's not a pattern, OP just ignores everything that doesn't fit. Lugia, Lati@s and Manaphy all debut in different regions in the anime and games. GSC even revisits the last region, but Lugia is still found in Johto, not Kanto.
>>
>>26826395
>Magearna and Volcanion's native region in anime = Kalos
Maybe Azoth is not located in Kalos
>>
>all that nonsensical rambling in OP's post

6.5 Kalosperms need to be gassed, their retardation is too much to bear.
>>
>>26832271
Are we debating facts now? Azoth is in Kalos.

>>26827851
>patterns mean fuck all anymore, dick breath.
Just like the other guy said, just because one pattern has been wrong, does that mean all the other patterns have to be wrong as well? No, not at all. This pattern has held up through generations with only one exception. I'm guessing you were one of the fags that believed we'd get non-fire/water/grass starters this year.

>And acts as a new way to distribute pokemon.
Actually, you're that the one that needs to "DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH", ragecaps and all. Show me one instance where QR codes have been equated to mystery gifts. You're completely making blind assumptions.

>Nice buzzword, memelord.
Oh, I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings!! Maybe if you didn't samefag so much, I wouldn't have to be so mean to you.

>OP wont address this because it, like so many other things, discredits his theory.
I'm pretty sure I've brought up Volcanion quite a bit so far but it wouldn't matter to my theory at all if Volcanion's native region is in Alola. However, it's pretty clear it's Kalos due to it being the last Pokemon in one of the Kalos dexes and being worshipped in a southern part of Kalos.

>We could also travel to the fucking sun and moon
Sun and Moon isn't a region, memelord. It's true that we both provide a possibility, but I actually provide evidence. A lot of things aren't intuitive, but keep going ahead and saying "COMMON SENSE HURR DURR" if you think it'll help.

ran out of words, continued on my next reply

>>26829767
Kek, not even sure if I should respond to this guy. Lugia is not a Kanto legendary mate. Manaphy does not have a fixed residence in the anime. And as I've said three times now, at least, Latias and Latios are exceptions to this rule.

I'm not ignoring anything, bitch.

>>26828517
Manaphy's home is constantly moving with the currents. But yeah, keep saying Manaphy's a Kanto Pokemon, if you want.
>>
>>26827851
>pic related
Ok ok ok, simmer down mister "return to Kanto because my mom has a Meowth". We're definitely the ones grasping at straws.

This guy literally shows you a background that can't be found at all on either of the maps of the Alola region, but one that can be found in Kalos. Discarding this just shows how keen you are to win the argument rather than actually discuss evidence. I'm leaving my reply to this open-ended so you can clarify how you feel about that picture.

>>26832326
Yeah, it actually was rambling; I even admitted to that. I was just trying to get some ideas out and start a discussion. But sure, just keep calling me a 6.5fag like some of these other morons instead of tackling my evidence, if you think it'll disprove my argument.
>>
>OP still being a fagcuck memester with no real evidence who ignores anything that proves him wrong and tries, and fails, to act edgy and cool by calling people names like summer or samefag.

If ever a thread deserved Tailsposter it was this train wreck. Pun not intended.
>>
>>26832465
>summer
I've never said "summer" and I've only called out samefags if it was brutally obvious. Try again, memester.
>>
>>26832477
>/vp/ is one person
Great meme
>multiple people cannot disagree with me. It's just one guy samefagging.
Top shelf kektail. Don't forget the garnish.

Your ideas are t that good. That's why so many people disagree. The reason you think it's sanefags is because so many people are picking up on the abundant holes in your theory.
>>
>>26832420
>Lugia is not a Kanto legendary mate
Magearna isn't a Kalos mon.

>Manaphy does not have a fixed residence in the anime
Hatched in Hoenn.

>Latias and Latios are exceptions to this rule.
Even if it was the only one, that means it's not a rule.

One might as well claim we won't explore Kalos in Gen 7 because it's a pattern that we don't explore the previous gen's region. Gen 2 was the exception, so by your logic it doesn't count.
>>
>>26832508
>Magearna isn't a Kalos mon.
It resides in Kalos in the anime.

>Hatched in Hoenn.
Who gives a shit? It doesn't reside in Hoenn.

>Even if it was the only one, that means it's not a rule.
Sure, rule is the wrong word, more of a pattern. You're free to believe this if you like, but then you'd actually have to believe that we won't be getting a choice between a fire, water, and grass starter next gen, because there is an exception to this pattern as well. If you think this sort of mindset works for you, then feel free to utilize it. I prefer to think that one exception to a pattern or classification doesn't make it obsolete. There are plenty of exceptions in biological classification, does that make it obsolete?

>so by your logic it doesn't count.
That's true, actually. Any person, without looking at the evidence and solely using patterns to do their thinking, could easily come to the conclusion that due to the pattern, we shouldn't receive a second region in this game. And clearly, some people do believe that this pattern should hold up.

However, then you look at the evidence and realize that there are so many signs pointing at a return to Kalos. There is evidence that clearly points at a break in the constant pattern we've observed of one region only.

What are the signs that points to a break of the legendary residence/first showing pattern?

>It's just one guy samefagging.
When did I say there was only one guy disagreeing with me? I've actually acknowledge that there are multiple posters here, but I noticed that one guy did samefag so I called him out for it. I can tell you're samefagging right now too.

>abundant holes in your theory.
Two holes, the dragon duo. It's funny that these geniuses that see these endless holes in my theory only keep trying to tell me that Lugia and Ho-Oh are Kanto Pokemon. It's as if there aren't that many holes in my theory after all.
>>
>>26832846
I'm well within my rights to ask for evidence and sources if I feel someone is just spouting BS, but I rarely did that on this thread. Even in the very post you replied to, I didn't ask for sources.

You sound like some cuck that lets people just steamroll over him. There's nothing wrong with defending yourself, even over something silly. Maybe this is important to me, maybe it isn't, but my feelings really doesn't matter either way. I've kept this discussion focussed on the topic and evidence, unlike these fags that think Lucario and Donphan are legendary.
>>
>>26835561
Youre nitpicking over legendary Pokemon, cucklord.

The fact that any Pokemon showed up in the anime before their native region proves you wrong. Yet, you goalpost and keeping bumping this thread because you need the last word in.

Your thread was a failure. The only people who agree with you are idiots, like you. Then
again, this thread is full of smart folks who provided researched rebutted to your headcanon garbage.

Give it up and let this shitty thread die.

It was on page ten before. It shouldn't even be catalogued after how many times you got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>26836139
>Youre nitpicking over legendary Pokemon
lol wtf, nitpicking would be me saying "Ho-Oh is native to Kanto so this is all wrong1!!1!" My pattern is very general, doesn't nitpick at all (where did you even get this?), and has only one exception.

>Your thread was a failure.
>The only people who agree with you are idiots, like you.
Things people say when they're losing an argument.

>The fact that any Pokemon showed up in the anime before their native region proves you wrong
Not at all. You either have serious reading comprehension problems or you have to resort to lying and distortion to even muster up an argument.

Let me dumb this down for you, since you obviously need it.

Native Anime Region = Region of first showing in the games

Ho-Oh showing up in Kanto doesn't make Kanto his native region, cucklord.

Stop getting all bitchy and actually focus on what I'm saying.
>>
>>26836818
define native
>>
>>26832592
>It resides in Kalos in the anime.
Lugia resides in Kanto in the anime
It's equally valid to say "Lugia is a Kanto" and "Magearna is a Kalos".

>Who gives a shit? It doesn't reside in Hoenn.
Does it reside in Sinnoh?

>What are the signs that points to a break of the legendary residence/first showing pattern?
You know this pattern suggests Magearna will be in Alola, right? It's Gen 7.
If you disagree, name any pokemon in gen 2-6 that resides in the previous gen's region in both the anime and the games.
>>
>>26836818
Can't focus on shit when everything you say is fucking wrong.
>>
Doble battle.
Magearna
Flowers not found on the alola map.
Kalos confirmed.
Get over it and dont buy the games if ur gonna cry bout it dumbass!!
>>
Nice try op.
Way to bump this off the 10th page again.

The only good thing to come of it will be that more people can see your autism.
>>
>>26839782
That actually wasn't me, it sounds nothing like me either lel. Funny you dodged his entire point though by just yelling "SAMEFAG". Every time you samefagged, I still replied to your actual points.

Sadly, I'm still 90% sure this is you samefagging again lel. Even with a set-up post, you still dodge the evidence. Pro-tip, next time you samefag this hard, make sure to set up an argument you can beat.

>>26837405
>it's equally valid to say "Lugia is a Kanto"
wut

>You know this pattern
No, my pattern doesn't suggest this at all. My pattern has nothing to do with generations, only regions.

But this random pattern you just made up would actually confirm a return to Kalos. Zygarde's gen 6. And considering Volcanion is also likely to be in Sun and Moon, your pattern would further prove a Kalos return.

For a six year old, you argue pretty well, but you need to learn to focus on the evidence and not get caught up in these little tantrums you have. Moreover, if you want to samefag, at least try to make it sound different than you.
>>
>That actually wasn't me, it sounds nothing like me either lel
He just happens to bump your thread as it's about to die, and like you uses crude insults.
>if you want to samefag
?

Zygarde and Volcanion are both obtainable in XY. Still waiting for you to stop ignoring me and
name a pokemon in gen 2-6 that resides in the previous gen's region in both the anime and the games.
>>
New info when? Something is coming this weekend, right?
>>
>>26841949
We will bring coming together in bed.
>>
>>26841202
Sages to not bump the thread off page ten again.

OP will not respond to you because you're right, anon.

Then again OP's whole argument is
>no u
>la la la can't hear u
>because I said so
>ur a cuck

This thread needs to be pruned an OP should go back to r/Pokemon if he wants attention and morons who believe his awful headcanon.
>>
>>26844072
Nice, bumping t for you.
>>
>>26844301
Thanks bro. Just another chance to showcase OP's autism and let someone else sage the thread again.
>>
>>26844369
By the way I wouldn't have bumped if it wasn't for your
>Sages to not bump the thread off page ten again.
>This thread needs to be pruned an OP should go back to r/Pokemon if he wants attention and morons who believe his awful headcanon.
>>
>>26841202
>>26844072
>>26844301
>>26844369
>>26844456
Never seen a bigger case of rustled jimmies. Stay mad.
>>
>>26844456
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>26844722
Never seen a bigger case of OP is a faggot. Stay queer, pillowbiter.
>>
>>26814958
>Europe is at the top of the globe

Frenchfag confirmed.
>>
I hope OP is right actually
>>
same, hated kalos but I would love it with these Sun and Moon mons
>>
This entire thread is a mess but my favorite part is "Kalos=USA"
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.