[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is gamefreak going to retcon mega pokemon? share your opini
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: poll mega retcon.png (423 KB, 681x422) Image search: [Google]
poll mega retcon.png
423 KB, 681x422
Is gamefreak going to retcon mega pokemon?

share your opinion in the thread, and vote on the poll here http://www.strawpoll.me/10530520
>>
>>26810288

Too silly to be true.
No need to vote.
>>
>>26810288
No? Why would they?
>>
>sun
>moon

>syncro
>mega
>SYNCRO-MEGA
>>
>>26811231
I made the poll because there are actually people that claim this
I wanted to see how many there truly were of them
>>
>>26810288
No?
>>
>>26810288
touch my mega beedrill and I cut your hand, finally made my bro viable
>>
>>26810288
It's too embedded in the meta. They've removed aesthetic/side-game things, like say for example pokemon walking behind you, or gambling but no battle mechanics.
>>
>there are people that actually voted yes

Just wanna remind people that the question is if they're -going to-, not if they -should-
>>
>>26818865
this, even the rotation and reversed battles are still around
>>
>>26810288
They should retcon the fairy type instead
>>
>>26810288
this thread again?
>>
>they will retcon dark and steel type on gen 3!!
>they will retcon natures and double battles on gen 4!!
>they will retcon the physical/special split in gen 5!!

its a game-changing mechanic, stfu fag, megas are here to stay
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 417x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 417x397
>>26810288
I love Mega Evolution, I just wish it didn't kill of the idea of Cross Gen evolution. Sinnoh took all these mediocre Pokemon and made them great for the most part. I still can't believe there was a time where Pokemon like Gligar, Sneasel and Murkrow were one off Pokemon even though I lived and played through it. For instance I feel like Charizard or Ampharos getting a mega is just fine because they're the end of the line for their respective 3 stage families. However Pokemon like Audino or Sableye getting megas leaves a sour taste in my mouth because that means they can never just normally evolve thanks to some dumb stone.

I think Megas should stick around but should be strictly reserved for 3 stage Pokemon and a handful of 2 stage Pokemon.
>>
>>26822705
thank fucking god audino and sableye got megas and not regular evos, because eviolite sableye would be fucking retarded
>>
>>26822757
Hehe. Speaking of Eviolite retardation, a user name of Leaky Lillie said we'd get a Ferrothorn evolution in SM. That would be fucking insane.
>>
>>26822790
yeah also my dad works at gamefreak, he said megas are retconed for ever and that charizard would get a regular evolution too, maybe they both work at gamefreak :0 that would explain how they come with those amazing and totally realleaks xD hehe.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 225x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 225x228
>>26822888
dude can you ask your dad if they're adding doomsday? is there a mega missingno???
>>
>>26822917
he said yes, he also said that we should trust every leaker from vp :D
>>
They might change how they work, but they're not going to get rid of them.
>>
>>26822705
Cross evolution has been dead since gen 5.
Megas were just the nail in the coffin.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.